Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

BD being at this classic best messing up easy chases. Mahmudullah suceeded last time failed this time. Since the time I watched cricket from 2011, every time i see this guy at this situation smiley44 Sometimes he won us matches sometimes he couldnt. BD have finisher crisis. Bd vs Ned will be an unofficial knockout match. But if bd loses to nepal things get more interesting in the Group D

They bottled in SL match also

But Mahamudallah won it (I feel bad for him, consistently playing for his country)

Ned won in ODI, but difficult for them this time

Let's see

Now Group D is getting more interesting

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
umpire ko dena chaye tha smiley36 (sorry for being jazbati but even if it was other team would have said the same smiley36)
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Aus after realising SA can be in their Super 8 group

images (4).jpeg

Aus and SA won't be in the same Super 8 group.

Aus and India will certainly be in the same group though- the way they finish in the groups doesn't matter; the seeding before the tournament does.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

They bottled in SL match also

But Mahamudallah won it (I feel bad for him, consistently playing for his country)

Ned won in ODI, but difficult for them this time

Let's see

Now Group D is getting more interesting

he and hridoy are the only batters in this team that actually cares. baaki sab toh fees lene ke liye khelte hai. shanto’s decent cap but his batting is really frustrating his slow knock costed us many matches including vs india in 2022 t20wc. shakib isnt the same shakib anymore he actually doesnt give a damn just look at his pathetic bdy language. and bd are too dependent on their bowlers thats the problem.
Edited by JustRandomGirl - 3 months ago
aekiel thumbnail

SA genuinely tried their best to lose this game- their bowlers (Nortje and Rabada's 18th over aside) bizarrely bowled the wrong lengths for this pitch; they went too full at times.

Maharaj bowled three full tosses in the final over, but BD couldn't capitalise (USA hit two full tosses for boundaries in their win over Pak)

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

Aus and SA won't be in the same Super 8 group.

Aus and India will certainly be in the same group though- the way they finish in the groups doesn't matter; the seeding before the tournament does.

I think it depends on how they stand in each group after all the group matches are finished

teams in the two Super 8 groups will be: A1, B2, C1, D2 and A2, B1, C2, D1.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

SA genuinely tried their best to lose this game- their bowlers (Nortje and Rabada's 18th over aside) bizarrely bowled the wrong lengths for this pitch; they went too full at times.

Maharaj bowled three full tosses in the final over, but BD couldn't capitalise (USA hit two full tosses for boundaries in their win over Pak)

yes i agree. bd batters lack power thats why they fail to do so. only person who can hit proper sixes in the team is hridoy and that too he’s a new find. mahmudullah can do it sometimes not always he was freaking close today.
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Yeah

Shakib batting in both matches wassmiley29

Towhid, Litton Das, Mahamudallah and Jaker Ali are good

Bowling is decent though

aekiel thumbnail

I think it depends on how they stand in each group after all the group matches are finished

teams in the two Super 8 groups will be: A1, B2, C1, D2 and A2, B1, C2, D1.

No it doesn't- Ind are A1 and Aus are B2 by seeding. Regardless of where they actually finish, they will be in the same Super 8 group.

Weird rule, but that's what they've done for this tournament.

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Why this Markaram doing like this in battingsmiley14