[MT] ARE YOU HAPPY WITH MODI's WIN ...AGAIN ? - Page 4

Poll

[MT] ARE YOU HAPPY WITH MODI's WIN ...AGAIN ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

I won't say bjp is not doing divide and rule. But if we see from a broader pov then each and every party does that. None of the party care about people so I can't say anyone is better. The reason I say Modi is better than many because of the following main reasons:

1. Terrorist attacks have become extremely less since he entered. Yes some attacks do happen because hey terrorists kiski sunte hai?? They would anyhow do everything to kill people. But still if we compare then the terrorist attacks have decreased a lot under Modi

2. Our country can proudly stand infront of rich foreign countries as in past few years our country has developed a lot

3. Advancement in technology

I somehow think modi do cares about people. Yes he does politics and him not doing anything about the manipur case is a big disappointment that's why I can never call him the best. But then there's no one capable of being the PM of the country other than Modi. I want a strong opposition or someone deserving and good to come out and beat Modi because bjp is dependent on Modi. I still want lots and lots of things to develop such as justice, education, poverty removed, abolition of every kind of trafficking, recognise LGBTQ as normal human beings just like us. Well these are like worldwide issues but if these are improved then chandi chandismiley27

Edited by RockingSunny - 3 months ago
kchaims thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

I won't say bjp is not doing divide and rule. But if we see from a broader pov then each and every party does that. None of the party care about people so I can't say anyone is better. The reason I say Modi is better than many because of the following main reasons:

1. Terrorist attacks have become extremely less since he entered. Yes some attacks do happen because hey terrorists kiski sunte hai?? They would anyhow do everything to kill people. But still if we compare then the terrorist attacks have decreased a lot under Modi

2. Our country can proudly stand infront of rich foreign countries as in past few years our country has developed a lot

3. Advancement in technology

I somehow think modi do cares about people. Yes he does politics and him not doing anything about the manipur case is a big disappointment that's why I can never call him the best. But then there's no one capable of being the PM of the country other than Modi. I want a strong opposition or someone deserving and good to come out and beat Modi because bjp is dependent on Modi. I still want lots and lots of things to develop such as justice, education, poverty removed, abolition of every kind of trafficking, recognise LGBTQ as normal human beings just like us. Well these are like worldwide issues but if these are improved then chandi chandismiley27

I do understand your point of view, you feel that the other parties will also divide and rule. I feel that it's like choosing the lesser evil which is why so many were choosing other parties. Also it is people's duty to make sure that parties do not divide us. BJP came into power, now people have to make sure they do not divide us. People do not work for the govt but govt should work for people. No matter how much the country develops, the way we treat our own minorities defines us. Muslims make around 14% of our population yet there is no representation in the cabinet. Quite disheartening. Just mentioning one recent incident.

Agree 100% to the bolded parts. I hope one day we have that in India. I look forward to a day we have politicians who support LGBTQ+ rights and works for the marginalised communities and poor people. (I am not sure if you follow UK politics but the Lib Dem manifesto came out yesterday/day before and it looks amazing. Labour Party will mostly win acc to predictions, but I really loved Lib Dem's manifesto. I hope we have ruling govt like that in India someday.) hoping for a left govt smiley17

Yes I do think that BJP is dependant on the Modi but I do not agree that no one is capable of being the PM apart from Modi. I would choose any party over BJP.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kchaims

I do understand your point of view, you feel that the other parties will also divide and rule. I feel that it's like choosing the lesser evil which is why so many were choosing other parties. Also it is people's duty to make sure that parties do not divide us. BJP came into power, now people have to make sure they do not divide us. People do not work for the govt but govt should work for people. No matter how much the country develops, the way we treat our own minorities defines us. Muslims make around 14% of our population yet there is no representation in the cabinet. Quite disheartening. Just mentioning one recent incident.

Agree 100% to the bolded parts. I hope one day we have that in India. I look forward to a day we have politicians who support LGBTQ+ rights and works for the marginalised communities and poor people. (I am not sure if you follow UK politics but the Lib Dem manifesto came out yesterday/day before and it looks amazing. Labour Party will mostly win acc to predictions, but I really loved Lib Dem's manifesto. I hope we have ruling govt like that in India someday.) hoping for a left govt smiley17

Yes I do think that BJP is dependant on the Modi but I do not agree that no one is capable of being the PM apart from Modi. I would choose any party over BJP.

They came together to not vote for BJP.

There have been proofs about Muslims using Modi launched schemes and still not getting even 1 vote.

The places they put Muslim candidates along with their alliance didn't won bcoz BJP ko haarana tha.

So kaha se representation aayega?

They won't vote him in name of religion and then want representation too. Why should they bring a candidate who lost? Why should he/she brought in even after not getting votes bcoz they are from particular religion.

Ask Congress and their alliance to make Muslim as Leader of Opposition as they voted for with majority.

But let's blame BJP and Modi for not giving them representation even after uplifting them and still not getting votes.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

It is clear how different political ideologies we have, I don't belive in left wing parties, I never will and you won't ever believe in right wing so there is no use of wasting each other's time, you can't see how secularism is a scam, Hindus were suppressed in this country and if you don't accept it then also it won't change the fact, Left wing does hate politics and you can clearly see the hate and crime against Hindus in the state they rules, you can't find one example where the so called minority is killed in BJP ruled state but in every state where so called leftist rules people from majority are killed, they are stopped from doing prayers, from paying respect to their God (Karnataka and Bengal are the two such examples) but it's clear no one will say that's because of hate politics cause here the victims don't belong to the minority community.

Congress is the party which divided India and this is the fact which will never change, BJP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> and Congress doesn't deserve to compared with BJP

Also all the places where muslims are in majority only have muslims winning from that seat. They won't let others to win.

But it is Hindus and BJP who are not secular enough.

kchaims thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

They came together to not vote for BJP.

There have been proofs about Muslims using Modi launched schemes and still not getting even 1 vote.

The places they put Muslim candidates along with their alliance didn't won bcoz BJP ko haarana tha.

So kaha se representation aayega?

They won't vote him in name of religion and then want representation too. Why should they bring a candidate who lost? Why should he/she brought in even after not getting votes bcoz they are from particular religion.

Ask Congress and their alliance to make Muslim as Leader of Opposition as they voted for with majority.

But let's blame BJP and Modi for not giving them representation even after uplifting them and still not getting votes.

why would anyone vote for any party if their community were being targeted during the party's governance and during their election campaign?

Are you saying that if I vote for a party and other party wins, I do not deserve any resources provided by the govt? This might be the only country where people want everyone to be thankful to govt for doing the bare minimum and cannot question their govt. I do not care for the parties. How many muslim candidates did BJP have? If congress was the ruling party and there was no muslim representation, I would criticise them too. Since BJP is in power,I was criticising them for zero muslim representation.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kchaims

why would anyone vote for any party if their community were being targeted during the party's governance and during their election campaign?

Are you saying that if I vote for a party and other party wins, I do not deserve any resources provided by the govt? This might be the only country where people want everyone to be thankful to govt for doing the bare minimum and cannot question their govt. I do not care for the parties. How many muslim candidates did BJP have? If congress was the ruling party and there was no muslim representation, I would criticise them too. Since BJP is in power,I was criticising them for zero muslim representation.

M. abdul Salam was the BJP Muslim candidate from the so called 100% literate state Kerala.

Muslims there even refused to shake hands with him bcoz he was contesting from BJP.

So don't do this shit

BJP has been secular enough its people like u and so called minority who can't think beyond Religion.

Again saying if u won't make that candidate win so definitely u won't get representation. A person who lost the seat won't be in cabinet bcoz he is from so called minority religion.

I clearly said as u have been conviently ignoring as u want to do agenda.

BJP and PM has launched schemes irrespective of who is getting it.

But Muslims even after getting is not voting for them, rather ill treats Muslims only if they associate themselves with BJP.

So stop this nonsense victim card.

Where u will vote in name of religion and will do nonsense about not getting representation.

&

As I said as Muslims collectively voted for Indi Alliance ask for Opposition Leader seat.

Rather than doing fake drama where u aren't victim.

kchaims thumbnail

M. abdul Salam was the BJP Muslim candidate from the so called 100% literate state Kerala.

Muslims there even refused to shake hands with him bcoz he was contesting from BJP.

So don't do this shit

BJP has been secular enough its people like u and so called minority who can't think beyond Religion.

Again saying if u won't make that candidate win so definitely u won't get representation. A person who lost the seat won't be in cabinet bcoz he is from so called minority religion.

I clearly said as u have been conviently ignoring as u want to do agenda.

BJP and PM has launched schemes irrespective of who is getting it.

But Muslims even after getting is not voting for them, rather ill treats Muslims only if they associate themselves with BJP.

So stop this nonsense victim card.

Where u will vote in name of religion and will do nonsense about not getting representation.

&

As I said as Muslims collectively voted for Indi Alliance ask for Opposition Leader seat.

Rather than doing fake drama where u aren't victim.

Firstly, is 1 muslim candidate enough in such a large party? Secondly, why are the voters being blamed than introspecting why the party is not getting votes from minorities.

BJP has also targeted muslims in several speeches/stopped hijabi students in Karnataka from going to school. You can find several news sources of these. Why will muslims want to vote for BJP again? If they are being benefited will they not vote for the party? People have voted for other Hindu leaders in other parties so it is not because of religion. And secondly the candidate you mentioned is clearly muslim, so why did he not win if voting was done based on religion?

Also I do not understand how you are calling it fake drama/playing victim. When I mention the sufferings of minorities, it is victim card but when you mention suffering it is not playing victim? Is that not hypocritical? I am listening to your points patiently even though I do not agree to them, how can we have a general discussion if you think anyone who disagrees with you is playing a victim card or doing fake drama? When I say that BJP has divided people, this is what I mean.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Hijab issue is for uniform

There was no ban on wearing hijab on the road and everywhere

It was only about following the uniform in educational institutions.

But uniform bhi nahi maana hain amd victim bhi play karna hain.

Sahi hain.

kchaims thumbnail

Sahi hain.

How is it a uniform issue? Hindus wear tika, bindi, Sikhs wear turban and If we go into each religion there will be multiple things which are not part of the uniform. How are these things affecting the educational institute? When you say you cannot wear hijab in schools, is it not denying the educational right of students? How can the country progress if the future generation is not getting educated.
shalu_libra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sahi hain.

I studied in a school that had homam pooja every Friday and it was compulsory for every student to attend & chant shlokas. If religion shouldn’t be mixed with education (which I strongly believe in) why weren’t such practices also banned along with banning hijab? In a country like India where education of girls is such uphill task, this kind of diktats is inhuman - coming as it does from pure hatred & not really out of any progressive thought.

Edited by shalu_libra - 3 months ago