[MT] ARE YOU HAPPY WITH MODI's WIN ...AGAIN ? - Page 25

Poll

[MT] ARE YOU HAPPY WITH MODI's WIN ...AGAIN ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: kchaims

I did not even say you called me an idiot😭😭 Are you reading multiple posts and responding once. 😭😭

He’s saying that as long as he’s not name calling any of the members on these forums, he should be permitted to call outsiders (such as the protestor farmers) names, considering that members here are calling his favored side names without being checked.

You’ve been patient and that’s appreciated. smiley1 I will get back to you on the reservations topic later when I get some time.

mark29 thumbnail
i am alsow happy Narendra Modi's reelection reflects the democratic choice of millions. It's an opportunity for continued progress and stability in India, and I hope it leads to positive developments for the country.
kchaims thumbnail

Originally posted by: K.Universe.

He’s saying that as long as he’s not name calling any of the members on these forums, he should be permitted to call outsiders (such as the protestor farmers) names, considering that members here are calling his favored side names without being checked.

You’ve been patient and that’s appreciated. smiley1 I will get back to you on the reservations topic later when I get some time.

I understood they were saying that why cannot they call protestors idiots if I can call Modi names so that is why I was telling them that I had not called anyone names because it doesn't let us have a proper discussion.

@bold no rush take your time. I am responding soon because I am on my laptop and I am procrastinatingsmiley36

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What do you mean you guys. Only one person is behind this account. smiley36 I have not called modi any kind of names, at least not in any discussions here. I am asking you about what you said here in the discussion here.

so if you knew that one person had been abusing, what did you do about it? Actually, it was more than 1. But even if was 1, did you tell them that it would not allow for a good discussion? Why the gyan for me?smiley19smiley2

again, I think it is perfectly legitimate to call those protesters idiots for disrupting public life in the NCR. I happened to be there for part of the time and I saw the misery these people had forced upon commuters. That was pure blackmail, getting their way by gundagardi. Bottom-line, it doesn't matter what their occupation is. They could be the Pope, but at that time, they were pure scoundrels who should have received the tihar treatment. smiley2

Edited by CuckooCutter7 - 3 months ago
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

@ mohtarma sharaban ji, yeh aap toh khafa ho gaye. Humein block kar diya? Topic start kiya par opposite side ka input lena haram kar diya? Yeh acchi baat nahi haismiley2smiley4

mnx12 thumbnail

Not cast based, but financial condition based reservation in education & government jobs, is required. Deserving people on bases of merit should be given chance. They can be of any cast.

Only cast based reservation of seats is an injustice to the student, who works hard to score higher marks. He doesn't get seat because a significant quota is given for cast based students, even if he scores much less. There are many such cases, happening every year.

Even in government jobs, similar scenario is repeated every year. Cast based recruitment, with lesser merit compared to others leaves bad taste for others. They always discuss among each other.

In both cases no one is happy. So it's better to cancel caste based reservation & give benifit to people of financially weak section. Work towards uplifting them.

Every scheme should be regularly revised after some years. Non working plans should be canceled. After all govt gets money from tax payer. They should be consulted while allocating funds for such plans. Am sure they'll give much better ideas. After all, we all want development of our country by uplifting deserving people based on merit.

kchaims thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuckooCutter7

so if you knew that one person had been abusing, what did you do about it? Actually, it was more than 1. But even if was 1, did you tell them that it would not allow for a good discussion? Why the gyan for me?smiley19smiley2

again, I think it is perfectly legitimate to call those protesters idiots for disrupting public life in the NCR. I happened to be there for part of the time and I saw the misery these people had forced upon commuters. That was pure blackmail, getting their way by gundagardi. Bottom-line, it doesn't matter what their occupation is. They could be the Pope, but at that time, they were pure scoundrels who should have received the tihar treatment. smiley2

I mean my account. When you said "you guys", I was saying there is only one person in this account. I was just telling you because we were discussing.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mark29

i am alsow happy Narendra Modi's reelection reflects the democratic choice of millions. It's an opportunity for continued progress and stability in India, and I hope it leads to positive developments for the country.

But there are also people who are miserable and who need lots of e-burnol- the islamists, the pappu dynasts, the idiot khalistani protesters, the JNU sickulars, the leftist tukde tukde gangs and India's enemies both internal and external. This motley deplorable bunch can never see India prosper.

kchaims thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Not cast based, but financial condition based reservation in education & government jobs, is required. Deserving people on bases of merit should be given chance. They can be of any cast.

Only cast based reservation of seats is an injustice to the student, who works hard to score higher marks. He doesn't get seat because a significant quota is given for cast based students, even if he scores much less. There are many such cases, happening every year.

Even in government jobs, similar scenario is repeated every year. Cast based recruitment, with lesser merit compared to others leaves bad taste for others. They always discuss among each other.

In both cases no one is happy. So it's better to cancel caste based reservation & give benifit to people of financially weak section. Work towards uplifting them.

Every scheme should be regularly revised after some years. Non working plans should be canceled. After all govt gets money from tax payer. They should be consulted while allocating funds for such plans. Am sure they'll give much better ideas. After all, we all want development of our country by uplifting deserving people based on merit.

Caste based atrocities still happen and even when you are earning more, you still face caste based stigma. Students shouldn't have to struggle so hard to get good quality education. This can only be changed by govt with more educational institutes. Removing reservations for any marginalised community without first removing casteism is only going to make their lives harder.
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail

I mean my account. When you said "you guys", I was saying there is only one person in this account. I was just telling you because we were discussing.

well, i guess it's just one heck of a coincidence that both of you were riled up about those farm protesters being called khalistani idiots which they undoubtedly are.smiley2 And you both came on at the same time. Daya, kuch toh gadbad nahi hai?smiley2smiley36