[MT] ARE YOU HAPPY WITH MODI's WIN ...AGAIN ? - Page 24

Poll

[MT] ARE YOU HAPPY WITH MODI's WIN ...AGAIN ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kchaims thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: CuckooCutter7

it works both ways in a free country. If some people can protest against laws enacted by the Indian Parliament which supposedly reflects the will of the nation, others can call them idiots or paid touts. Yes, the protesters there were idiots as far as people whose lives were disrupted by those protests are concerned.

see, people are free to protest, but not to be a public nuisance. Doing gundagardi is the TMC/ peaceful/ khalistani way.smiley2 Should not be allowed in a democracy.

and what farmers? They seemed like full-time protesters. Farming might be their side job. Also, just because someone comes from a certain profession does not give them carte-blanche to engage in uncivil behavior. As far as I am concerned, every profession is noble. But that does not mean they can break laws.

I wish Modi had ordered the clearing away of all that trash from the roads. Used tear gas and bull dozers smiley2

But will that help us have a better discussion here? It is an online forum. We can listen to each other without having to call farmers/people idiot/khalistani etc. There is no meaningful discussion coming out of it.

@bold I do not have anything to say if inciting violence is what you want to do.
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

^ here is the real history:

punjab got IMF loans/ grants for the green revolution only because it was a state of India. Khud ki toh koi aukat nahin thhi. smiley2Partition ke time, paki muslims se apni marwa kar aa gaye.smiley2

after punjab became prosperous because of the country's working with IMF, then these selfish characters started asking for independence. That too, some of them.

they got so used to their fat-cat ways that they never innovated and did not come up with new farming techniques and different crops. They thought they could get by just doing balle balle.smiley36

now that other states have leap-frogged over them, apne gham ke nashe mein they have become dope addicts. Khud ka state toh they have destroyed and have bankrupted, now they are busy emigrating and creating khalistan in Kannadasmiley36

too bad the GOI did not clear NCR of their trash during the farm protests. As a punjabi with roots in punjab and delhi, i would have fully supported that actionsmiley2

Edited by CuckooCutter7 - 3 months ago
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kchaims

But will that help us have a better discussion here? It is an online forum. We can listen to each other without having to call farmers/people idiot/khalistani etc. There is no meaningful discussion coming out of it.

@bold I do not have anything to say if inciting violence is what you want to do.

dont be mischaracterizing what I said. I am not advocating violence. I am just advocating that the roads should have been cleared lawfully using bulldozers and tear gas. After all, these measures are considered "democratic" in that putla of a democracy, kannada, no?smiley2

Palak2812 thumbnail

Funny how according to intellectuals on this forum, only Khalistanis are farmers.

But other farmers barely protested and did their hardwork and made sure we didn't had shortage of food.

When these rich khalistanis were protesting so that poor farmers can't be uplifted.

Also

Punjab's major portion is in Pak, go and ask them.

Ohh wait unhone toh sabko maar diya and paise milte hain to do shit here.

India lets them do any shit in the name of democracy so yahi faltugiri karo.

kchaims thumbnail

by the way, you guys can call PM Modi all kinds of names, but we cant call those despicable selfish specimens idiots? Kyun yaar? A PM of a country of 1.4 billion people should not be respected, but we should do kirtans around the protesters?smiley17 Wah ji wah! Some gyaan of civility you got theresmiley36

What do you mean you guys. Only one person is behind this account. smiley36 I have not called modi any kind of names, at least not in any discussions here. I am asking you about what you said here in the discussion here.
Palak2812 thumbnail

^ here is the real history:

punjab got IMF loans/ grants for the green revolution only because it was a state of India. Khud ki toh koi aukat nahin thhi. smiley2Partition ke time, paki muslims se apni marwa kar aa gaye.smiley2

after punjab became prosperous because of the country's working with IMF, then these selfish characters started asking for independence. That too, some of them.

they got so used to their fat-cat ways that they never innovated and did not come up with new farming techniques and different crops. They thought they could get by just doing balle balle.smiley36

now that other states have leap-frogged over them, apne gham ke nashe mein have they have become dope addicts. Khud ka state toh they have destroyed and have bankrupted, now they are busy emigrating and creating khalistan in Kannadasmiley36

too bad the GOI did not clear NCR of their trash during the farm protestssmiley2

Also, Farms laws came to help poor farmers of our country.

Punjab farmers are already rich and their crops are being rejected by various countries for excessive use of fertilizers.

So Indians ki band bajate hain bcoz democracy hain, kitna bhi ro le

Modiji fascist ya dictator hain nahi.

Yahi harkat Mamta Didi ke saamne karke dikhaye

Phir pata chale Dictator kya hota hain.

kchaims thumbnail

dont be mischaracterizing what I said. I am not advocating violence. I am just advocating that the roads should have been cleared lawfully using bulldozers and tear gas. After all, these measures are considered "democratic" in that putla of a democracy, kannada, no?smiley2

@bold Of course you are not inciting violence.
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kchaims

What do you mean you guys. Only one person is behind this account. smiley36 I have not called modi any kind of names, at least not in any discussions here. I am asking you about what you said here in the discussion here.

dont misquote me. That's not being very honest.

By now, sorry cant keep track of all you guys. One of you abuses Modi, then you come along and say those khalistanis on NCR roads should not be called idiots. Arre, I did not call you an idiot. That would have been against rules. But surely, calling those protesters idiots should be ok, given the context and the numerous attacks on Modi by the OP here.

kchaims thumbnail

dont misquote me. That's not being very honest.

By now, sorry cant keep track of all you guys. One of you abuses Modi, then you come along and say those khalistanis on NCR roads should not be called idiots. Arre, I did not call you an idiot. That would have been against rules. But surely, calling those protesters idiots should be ok, given the context and the numerous attacks on Modi by the OP here.

I did not even say you called me an idiot😭😭 Are you reading multiple posts and responding once. 😭😭