[MT] ARE YOU HAPPY WITH MODI's WIN ...AGAIN ? - Page 16

Poll

[MT] ARE YOU HAPPY WITH MODI's WIN ...AGAIN ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kchaims thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: CuckooCutter7

problem with that is sooner or later, someone else comes along with cuckoo schemes of their own and they want to impose additional taxes to fund those schemes. Ab aise kaise chalega?smiley18

"cuckoo" schemes according to you is anything that uplifts any marginalised community. I do not agree they are "cuckoo" schemes.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

here is update for today- me happy, very happy.smiley36

par lagta padosis are not too happysmiley2... which is like putting a stamp of approval for Indianssmiley2smiley36

K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kchaims

So according to you it is not okay to heavily tax the rich but it is better to take the reservation away even when casteism is still there in society? We literally have billionaires who earn so much more than they can ever spend in a lifetime.

All I was trying to say is that we can't punish success.

As for reservations/quotas, personally, I am fine with the 10% reserved for EWS (economically weaker sections) in most states, that's pretty much it.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

here is update for today- me happy, very happy.smiley36

par lagta padosis are not too happysmiley2... which is like putting a stamp of approval for Indianssmiley2smiley36

Not Indians.

Bhakts

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

lol at least this got someone out from under.smiley2

biggest bhakts are Indians. Ab aap toh bhakt banne se rahe, kyun janab? Or should we say mohtarma?smiley36

kchaims thumbnail

Originally posted by: K.Universe.

All I was trying to say is that we can't punish success.

As for reservations/quotas, personally, I am fine with the 10% reserved for EWS (economically weaker sections) in most states, that's pretty much it.

I do not think of it as punishing success at all. We all are taxed. If you are a billionaire, taxing should be more is all I am saying.

But you do not think there should be reservation for sc/st and obc?

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail

"cuckoo" schemes according to you is anything that uplifts any marginalised community. I do not agree they are "cuckoo" schemes.

we are already at 50% reservation in a lot of places. It simply increases politicking and perpetuates mediocrity. People don't feel the need to perform once they get in on that quota, because they cant be fired easily.

anyway, you should live the talk. Why dont you join an NGO and uplift as much as you want?smiley2 Forcing taxes on others to fund Mamta Bannerji Owaisi Pappu schemes, not done.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail

I do not think of it as punishing success at all. We all are taxed. If you are a billionaire, taxing should be more is all I am saying.

billionaires pay more taxes- both in the absolute and as a percentage of their income. Ab thoda tax pay kar ke, why do people think they are entitled to get others to part with more from what they have earned?smiley18

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

lol at least this got someone out from under.smiley2

biggest bhakts are Indians. Ab aap toh bhakt banne se rahe, kyun janab? Or should we say mohtarma?smiley36

Nahi , nafrat phailaanay waalon kay bhakt.

K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I will stick with the “annual family income less than x lacs rupees” as the criterion for reservations, up to a certain percentage.

We can’t uplift some by pulling down (burdening) others. We will end up marginalizing all.