[MT] ARE YOU HAPPY WITH MODI's WIN ...AGAIN ? - Page 11

Poll

[MT] ARE YOU HAPPY WITH MODI's WIN ...AGAIN ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Right! If everyone's given a million dollars, money would get devalued severely. The value of currency is maintained by controlling its supply and similarly the value of elite education is maintained by ensuring that such institutions remain centers of excellence and rarity.

K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuckooCutter7

You shouldn't rely on just superficial wiki stuff that the leftists have been busy revising.

truer words were never spoken! it's like in the Matrix movie when agent smith starts spreading throughout the system. the left has been busy getting their hands on and revising geography, history, civics, science and pretty much anything that is not math. i don't know how long the last mentioned subject has for it to remain a 'safe space' smiley1

Banned

[Post Removed]

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Morpankh

Bjp spreads hatred against minorities?

Which minorities btw? Sikhs of punjab or muslims of kashmir?

How are these minorities who are actually majority in these respective states treat their own minorities?

Did minorities attack hindu pilgrimage at Reasi recently due to the hatred spread by bjp? Did kanhaiyalal and half a dozen others hot beheaded due to bjp's STSJ ideology? Did shradha and many other girls get chopped into pieces and found in suitcases because of bjp's hate politics? Did minorities also burn 56 women and children alive in godhra due to bjp's hatred towards them poor minorities?

Did khalistanis kill 30000 hindus in punjab because of bjp's hate speeches?

Do khlaistanis of london/canada insult indian flags and abuse hindus over there because they were persecuted as minorities in punjab by bjp?

Owaisi says remove police for 15 minutes and we will wipe out all hindus.

Rahul gandhi shares stage with a man who says modi ki boti boti kaat dunga. He himself hates hindus and hinduism to the core. He comes from a family which called for sikh pogroms and never apologozed for it. In fact he made people responsible for the massacre chief ministers.

Regular bomblasts and riots occured during entire congress rule and yet congress is the lesser evil ?????

I find it funny to see people pretend to be neutral when they want to speak against hindus/bjp while siding with so called minorities.

I have yet to see muslims calling themselves rightwing even though all they cry about is muslim victimhood.

Same is the case with other minorites...be it sikhs or Christians. They all love to call themselves leftists, progressives and liberals while defending their own community

But if a hindu speaks for a hindu cause then we are labeled sanghis, bhaktas, bigots, communals and what not

smiley32smiley32smiley32 solid points!!! Lays bare the hypocrisy on the other side!

Banned

[Post Removed]

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Bjp spreads hatred against minorities?

Which minorities btw? Sikhs of punjab or muslims of kashmir?

How are these minorities who are actually majority in these respective states treat their own minorities?

Did minorities attack hindu pilgrimage at Reasi recently due to the hatred spread by bjp? Did kanhaiyalal and half a dozen others hot beheaded due to bjp's STSJ ideology? Did shradha and many other girls get chopped into pieces and found in suitcases because of bjp's hate politics? Did minorities also burn 56 women and children alive in godhra due to bjp's hatred towards them poor minorities?

Did khalistanis kill 30000 hindus in punjab because of bjp's hate speeches?

Do khlaistanis of london/canada insult indian flags and abuse hindus over there because they were persecuted as minorities in punjab by bjp?

Owaisi says remove police for 15 minutes and we will wipe out all hindus.

Rahul gandhi shares stage with a man who says modi ki boti boti kaat dunga. He himself hates hindus and hinduism to the core. He comes from a family which called for sikh pogroms and never apologozed for it. In fact he made people responsible for the massacre chief ministers.

Regular bomblasts and riots occured during entire congress rule and yet congress is the lesser evil ?????

I find it funny to see people pretend to be neutral when they want to speak against hindus/bjp while siding with so called minorities.

I have yet to see muslims calling themselves rightwing even though all they cry about is muslim victimhood.

Same is the case with other minorites...be it sikhs or Christians. They all love to call themselves leftists, progressives and liberals while defending their own community

But if a hindu speaks for a hindu cause then we are labeled sanghis, bhaktas, bigots, communals and what not

@bold - this is so true. If they speak for the benefit of their community they are humanitarians, Liberals & progressives. If Hindus speak for the benefit of their community they are intolerant, bigots & bhakts. 🤷

Banned

[Post Removed]

NathuPaapi thumbnail

They always give themselves progressive labels while defending their own community causes while abusing hindus, india and modi but if you counter them logically and factually then they will instantly call you sanghis and hindu terrorists.

Have first hand experience of this 🫤

Banned

[Post Removed]

NathuPaapi thumbnail

I wonder why people like to proclaim themselves to be leftists so proudly when they are as bigoted and communal towards other religions as they accuse rightwingers to be.

I mean a leftists is never neutral, progressive or secular. It's just a leftists is an anti rightwing, anti majority... basically anti hindu

What makes them feel superior to others is what i dont understand. The hatred and intolerance they harbour for people with opposing views is simply immeasurable. How they even call themselves neutral is beyond me.

That's so true. It's as if what leftists think & do is the only right thing to do. Baki sabko to dimag aur sochne samajhne ki shakti di hi nahi bhagwan ne 🤷