Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

The brother could have easily said "No comments", faltu mein ruining it further for her.

35+ bandi apne life ke decisions bhi na le? And marriage is always a risk. It could be her best decision in life, she'll be happy and content. And in case galat decision bhi niklta hai toh the family can then support her.

Joblessness has given a lot of nallas free time on the Internet.

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Her brothers are being proper dickheads. Just be happy for her and move on ffs..

The couple looks stunning together 😍

SrikantTiwari thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This wedding looks so much fun😍😍 Despite having so many guests it looks weirdly intimate smiley42. Everyone seems to have fun and finally it looks more like a real reception than a red carpet event/movie production. Congratulations to the lovely couple smiley40

Also until and unless it's a life death/no contact situation, her brothers not attending looks such an immature behaviour on their part.

Edited by SrikantTiwari - 3 months ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Both her brothers didn't attend, how strange, her parents were there so no idea what problem her brothers had with attending. Sonakshi doesn't seem too bothered by it tbh, she was very happy at her wedding and is happily posting about it on her insta and stories, I guess she doesn't want to deal with whatever issue her brothers have and chose her happiness, good for her, choosing your happiness is way better than dealing with family drama

Edited by zara321 - 3 months ago
Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sea-stars

Don't know well, but Sonaksi's brothers look much more mature than their sister. Luv Sinha gave an interview on youtube previously that Sonakshi can't see through the fakeness of people.

Her friend Huma Qureshi sometimes gives me negative vibes. Looks like her circle of friends is full of fake people and mostly includes friends of Muslim background.....it's just a judgement on my part.

what’s wrong with having friends of Muslim background?
and the world is full of fake people

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zara321

Both her brothers didn't attend, how strange, her parents were there so no idea what problem her brothers had with attending. Sonakshi doesn't seem too bothered by it tbh, she was very happy at her wedding and is happily posting about it on her insta and stories, I guess she doesn't want to deal with whatever issue her brothers have and chose her happiness, good for her, choosing your happiness is way better than dealing with family drama

Parents were also not going to attend, the last minute turnaround is just for show. The father is an MP from TMC/Mamata's party. High command se order aya to reign in the drama and show his happy face otherwise they were going to ditch as well.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It's not o u r life...so, honestly, why should we bother about t h e i r life.

They really celebrated their wedding...fine for them smiley1

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think Sonakshi family disapproved of the relationship from beginning. May be they have been trying to convince them and gave up. So the sudden announcement came, family went in panick and to show that everything is good, at least the parents put up a show.

Its very immature and childish on her brothers part to not show up for their only sister wedding. She is not some dudh piti bachhi who doesn't know right or wrong. Even if they think he is a wrong guy, they tried explaining to her and she didn't listen so now just stand by her so she knows she has people to go back to if indeed she made the wrong choice.

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Purple5

what’s wrong with having friends of Muslim background?
and the world is full of fake people

Had her friend's circle been full of Caucasians, I would have have replaced Muslim with Caucasians.

Nothing wrong in having friends from any background or race. Whole of South America has people with mixed race. If people from diff ethnics live in a society together, mixed race, inter-faith marriages and friendships can happen.. You can have fake people in you live too from any ethnic or background...

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

They wanted best for there sister---they think may be he is not---so whats big deal----let them be naraz for few years--lets wait and see what happens after few years