Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: naaznin

They did court marriage it seems n held a reception.

yes they did court marriage

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

https://www.news18.com/amp/movies/bride-sonakshi-sinha-gets-emotional-during-her-entry-brothers-kussh-and-luv-sinha-skip-wedding-8942051.html

Kapoors are so forward and liberal. All of them were there.. when Kareena married Saif. All of Kapoors meet each other at Christmas brunch every year..

It is sad that Sona had to go through her wedding w/o the presence of her own brothers. I do hope her brothers will move on and accept Zaheer as their own one day..

Mom and dad had no prb,why her bro's have problem! Its too Weird!! Huma's brother sakib performs all ritual in their absence,it seems.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Congratulations to them

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Aish literally wore a Kanchipuram, a Sonepuri, a Banarasi for many of her functions including the nuptials themselves. So did Shilpa. Rani we do not know. Kajol wore a navari iirc. It is not their fault that the generation of actors that came after them married a decade after them. Lara, Genelia, Vidya all wore handloom sarees too.

Banarasi sarees have always been in vogue irrespective of Bollywood, and even if not, Sabyasachi did not "design" or "reinvent" anything with Anushka's saree. All those motifs, weaves and techniques belonged to the bunkar community of Banaras. It was beyond self-obsessed to say that "replicas" of a very typical, standard red banarasi saree will begin flooding the market because of him.

Then he had the audacity to rehash the meh styling verbatim with Deepika, Paatralekha and whoever else he dressed in a saree for their reception lol.

Anushka could have very well established a trend organically without Sabyasachi's grandstanding tbh.

I genuinely just cringe at this "sethani" look. It is unimaginative and boring. Shows no care for the personality or individuality or even the uniqueness of the garment.

The white saree look was so lovely and a vision. And, she looked really happy in the red too.

I just do not like the clique-yness of the look in general, that's all.

Giving no credit to Sabya for Anushka's wedding looks is taking Sabya criticism a bit too far. I do believe it was a fashion moment as many tried to copy that look thereafter . Wearing banarasi is very common among bengali brides but do North indians do it?? Also this chipkoo bun look ( i detest it) , is again done by a lot of actresses on various occasions. Dont think Sabya is responsible for it. Did Deepika wear a Benarasi for her wedding?

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew