Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Alizeh is so pretty. And I love that outfit. I kind of want one like it for the next function I’m invited to.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8kY2CVybDU/

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I believe she is the only one in her family who has an interest in dance and knows how to dance.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Retro Rebels

BB permanent and New Host both are there

What??smiley7

Do SRK and Sonakhi's family have some problems....I seriously don't know....smiley19

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Ohh. Well good. I’m hoping this means the brothers didn’t show up for other reasons, although what could be a valid reason you don’t show up to your sister’s wedding? More than likely the wife just made her own decision here. Good for her.

https://www.news18.com/amp/movies/bride-sonakshi-sinha-gets-emotional-during-her-entry-brothers-kussh-and-luv-sinha-skip-wedding-8942051.html

Kapoors are so forward and liberal. All of them were there.. when Kareena married Saif. All of Kapoors meet each other at Christmas brunch every year..

It is sad that Sona had to go through her wedding w/o the presence of her own brothers. I do hope her brothers will move on and accept Zaheer as their own one day..

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 3 months ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

How is Kajol so close to Sonalshi? She is dancing as if she is her bestie or something smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Are sonakshi brothers not there because she is marrying a muslim? Didnt know they know about him for last seven years??? Like what?smiley29

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

https://www.news18.com/amp/movies/bride-sonakshi-sinha-gets-emotional-during-her-entry-brothers-kussh-and-luv-sinha-skip-wedding-8942051.html

Kapoors are so forward and liberal. All of them were there.. when Kareena married Saif. All of Kapoors meet each other at Christmas brunch every year..

It is sad that Sona had to go through her wedding w/o the presence of her own brothers. I do hope her brothers will move on and accept Zaheer as their own one day..

Kapoors just love to party. They don't care who in the family is marrying whom...

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

She looks radiant and lovely. Congrats to them!

Btw, the red saree is a typical banarsi saree that I think almost every bride/married woman has a version of, whether she chose to wear it at her reception or not. I don't think Anushka invented anything there or Sonakshi copied.