Posted: 3 months ago

He deserved a medal of his own.....what a catch it was...smiley32

https://twitter.com/OverCovers_45/status/1807287850691367206

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Don't change the title. It's perfect.

In between tough period of finale. Remember this title..came to read it ..kinda like manifesting.. title is perfect..yes omg we won, can't believe it especially when Klansen was going all out. So happy we won šŸ† šŸ¤—

Thatā€™s actually true. She made this thread on our first match but it turned out to be true for every match. I wasnā€™t able to watch the ending of a couple of matches in between but I would see this title and say oh ok we won today goodā€¦

Now blue ice ji, the only flip side of this is you are stuck with this job forever. You better make this thread for our every big tournament. smiley14

e1t53e thumbnail

kaise kaise silly questions pooch lete hai yaar these so called reportersā€¦.they asked him if f he finds redemption through this cup as he wasnā€™t able to win any as a player. smiley24 Sochte bhi nahi kya ye log kuch poochne se pehle? smiley44

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Thatā€™s actually true. She made this thread on our first match but it turned out to be true for every match. I wasnā€™t able to watch the ending of a couple of matches in between but I would see this title and say oh ok we won today goodā€¦

Now blue ice ji, the only flip side of this is you are stuck with this job forever. You better make this thread for our every big tournament. smiley14

We all manifested it...smiley16smiley14smiley36smiley27smiley31

e1t53e thumbnail

Who is this embarrassing gochu who is stuck in the past?koi isko Time Machine mein bithake 1980 mein bhejdo bhai.šŸ˜­

e1t53e thumbnail
e1t53e thumbnail

yesā€¦.this is where everything changed and India came back into the gameā€¦.and we started seeing some hopeā€¦and SAs lost their morale plus momentum.

This catch will go into the textbooks of cricket, just like the catch that KapilDev took of V.Richards during the 1983 World Cup final which brought India back to the game. šŸ¤Œ