Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Amazing win. soooo happy. !

Those fake patriots who are appreciating india now and were secretly supporting a certain other team. your team didnt even reach semis. CRYYYYY.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: e1t53e

I didn’t see all this because I was crying more than them and had to hide from my folks so that they won’t make fun of me. But turns out I was not the on,y one trying to hide the tears.🤣😭

That last shot of Virat crying leaning on Rohit and Rohit giving him a hug. Also Rohit kissing Pandya…..in the end all of them carrying .Rahul Dravid…epic moments!🤧

Watching these scenes repeatedly...it still makes me tearing up...of happy emotions...smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: e1t53e

I didn’t see all this because I was crying more than them and had to hide from my folks so that they won’t make fun of me. But turns out I was not the on,y one trying to hide the tears.🤣😭

That last shot of Virat crying leaning on Rohit and Rohit giving him a hug. Also Rohit kissing Pandya…..in the end all of them carrying .Rahul Dravid…epic moments!🤧

I missed most of it too.....I was just pacing around the living room.....my husband was saying....that you are looking like your Dad....the only difference is that u don't have a cigrette in your hand....smiley36

My Dad also used to get very anxious and he used to pace around.....and he used to smoke...so he had it in his hand.....smiley36

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I tried but there is no option to change the title....how do I do it?

Don't change the title. It's perfect.

In between tough period of finale. Remember this title..came to read it ..kinda like manifesting.. title is perfect..yes omg we won, can't believe it especially when Klansen was going all out. So happy we won 🏆 🤗

How amazing was this catch....can't remember seeing anything like this before...smiley3smiley32

https://twitter.com/JuniorLohia/status/1807114430062182665

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Jaanleva finalsmiley36, a match for the history books smiley4020240630_014222.jpg20240630_132251.jpg

Now that the Euphoria has lessened a little....we are starting see hilarious stuff...smiley36

https://twitter.com/puneetsinghlive/status/1807283892191199295