Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Literally nobody expected her to get a cabinet post LOL. Even her victory was surprising.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Forget that I asked...won't write another paragraph to you that "makes zero sense" smiley16

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

She is a newbie in this field.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mirun

How can she get cabinet ministry ?

People have no clue how things work in political world . What surprises me is constant hate post against Kangana. Hopefully some senses prevail 

grasping at straws, nothing else. No one ( those who have some idea of how these things work ) expected her to get cabinet post. this thresd is mainly to bash kangana without a knowledge of how things work smiley36

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 months ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Nishita123

grasping at straws, nothing else. No one ( those who have some idea of how these things work ) expected her to get cabinet post. this thresd is mainly to bash kangana without a knowledge of how things work smiley36

U have knowledge of how things work smiley36i can see that smiley36

R u sure no 1st time MP got selected in cabinet or u may say in council of ministers in current government.

A TV actress smiriti irani got in first term itself. Wasn't kangana a bigger name. There r many other names 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: naaznin

R u sure no 1st time MP got selected in cabinet or u may say in council of ministers in current government.

A TV actress smiriti irani got in first term itself. Wasn't kangana a bigger name. There r many other names 

Keep it up with your questions/post , you have more knowledge than me smiley36 congratulations!! 

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 months ago
mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naaznin

Smiriti beat Rahul in Amethi . How that can be equated to Kangana’s win ?

Do you know Smiriti has served her party many years before she got the post ?

You are clearly mis-informed on top of that blaming others as lacking knowledge. Please go and read her wiki. You will learn her history. It is one thing you are mis-informed but another thing to blame others lack of knowledge when you cannot read and comprehend some general information. 
Clearly there is hate campaign 

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

For unknown Smiriti was national women’s wing leader from 2010-2013. She has served as Rajya Sabha MP several years before she got the cabinet . There are several factors at play . Party won’t give out just like that . Just because x or y is from movie Industry they won’t get hat post . 

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Do people forget this woman cannot read or write ? She's not some regular unpad, she's a namuna.  Use uske hi Ghar chod aao , woh ghoom phirke chaurahe mein paunch jaayegi and she would claim it's a conspiracy by Muslims.  She should not be allowed to handle anything without the fire brigade on stand by,let alone a ministry.