What's the obsession with sex with these old women

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

This Aaji lady asking all these personal questions ...for what? Why is she asking about their sex life? Is that the only way to make a marriage move fwd? Sex? The obsession with suhaag raat is so weird

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Lmfao! They are so bloody nosy. If they could they would stand outside Sachin and Sailee’s room to make sure they did it. 😂😂😂

it’s almost like they don’t see Sachins denial of his marriage and that he can’t come to terms with it. And poor Sailee is just so confused and trying to understand Sachin, who is so complex. They aren’t pushing for better relationships they just want them to have sex. It reminds me of fandoms who keep praying for love scenes 😂

Aaji and baba being so jnto Sachins sex Life is so weird.

but tbh, the show has been super into talking about sex… even Tejas and his ex talked openly about protection and it failing…

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

In every itv show, the family knows whether the couple has consummated their marriage or not. And there is always a convenient couch in every bedroom so that they can sleep apart. At least Udne ki aasha doesn't show that nonsense. Though Saili wearing a dupatta to bed doesn't make sense.

Edited by capricornrcks - 2 months ago
BadanPeSitaare thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

In every itv show, the family knows whether the couple has consummated their marriage or not. And there is always a convenient couch in every bedroom so that they can sleep apart. At least Udne ki aasha doesn't show that nonsense. Though Saili wearing a dupatta to bed doesn't make sense.

@bold : so true.....when the second official promo of Udne Ki Aasha aired...I thought the same that the beds are separated.....and during SR sequence too I felt that the arrangement would be for that single night and they would move back...and separate the beds....but the didn't.....ig that was good..... atleast like a normal arrange marriage scenario unlike ITV's usual storylines

This show has major relatability factor and that add some charm.

And today's episode.....smiley42

I am re-watching the whole sequence again and again... it's irresistible.

The scenes are shit so well... hats off to the direction and crew.....and Kanwar and Neha were fabsmiley32

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

The main objective of Aaji is to see the offspring at the earliest. However, that would be possible only if SaChi understand each other better.

The SaChi wedding took place only because Paresh insisted for saving family's dignity. Aaji fights for Sailee against Renuka.