Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

India

Posted: 3 months ago

Happy birthday Madhuri. smiley31Hopefully our players give you a special birthday gift today in the form of a win. smiley4

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Happy happy wala birthday Madz!❤️❤️ Hope you had a great day!🎂

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 months ago
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Happy birthday madhuri💐

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Happy birthday Madhuri. smiley31Hopefully our players give you a special birthday gift today in the form of a win. smiley4

Thank you dear for the good wishes. <3 smiley27smiley31 Thanks a lot. smiley27

Please,smiley4 I am already tensed up, don't make it more complicated. Let our players play for the country.

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

Happy happy wala birthday Madz!❤️❤️ Hope you had a great day!🎂

Thank you Parm fro this extended lovely greetings. <3
Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

Happy birthday madhuri💐

Thank you Sakshi. <3
WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Not many spectacles can capture the imagination of nearly a billion people at the same time. An India vs Pakistan cricket match is one of those few things that unfailingly does so every single time. After all the anticipation and build-up, it is nearly time for cricket's greatest rivalry. A provisional venue in an unfamiliar country for cricket is at the centre-stage as another chapter of this great scuffle awaits to be filled in. Emotions, sentiments and ecstacy aside, there's still an important cricket match to be played. The last time these two sides met in a T20 World Cup was in that fabled game at Adelaide where Virat Kohli struck possibly the most famous six off Haris Rauf - "Kohli goes down the ground, Kohli goes out of the ground!", words that are undoubtedly etched in the minds of all Indian fans.

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

That was two years ago, so what do we have in store today? The ever mercurial side that they are, Pakistan come into this game having shown little promise. After suffering arguably what was their worst upset yet in World Cups at the hands of USA in their previous game, Pakistan are already under pressure to perform, the identity of the opposition notwithstanding, if they want to make it out of the group stage. And when that opponent is India, the pressure just manifolds.

Savera84 thumbnail

9.27am The drizzle is getting slightly more steady now

9.20am Update from Monga at the ground. It's drizzling very, very mildly now.

Savera84 thumbnail

Diyath: "Um How's the drainage at this ground? I'm not feeling particularly confident given all the other debacles" Apparently not the best, but we might find out today

varun: "I love the commentary but can you make it audible as well? Would be more interesting and user friendly while doing activities such as driving etc." I'd have to shout fairly loudly for you to hear me