🏏Pakistan's predicament adds spice to India match-up in New York!!🏏

Opinion/Analysis

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Posted: 24 days ago

Whose pitch is it anyway?? Who will win today?!!

A computer-generated rendering of the Nassau County Stadium in New York, January 17, 2023

Friends, before our Savera84 post the match thread in the evening, let us discuss the strengths and weaknesses of both teams in this all-important match which pitched the top two Asian teams against each other!!

Pakistan's predicament adds spice to India match-up in New York!!

You hardly need it when India plays Pakistan at the World Cup, but Pakistan's poor start in the USA means there's plenty of cricketing context to this game

This particular fixture didn't have enough riding on it already, Pakistan gave it several extra helpings of context with their incredible meltdown against USA in Dallas. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGqZ8hlMI4o

Who will win today?

Share your views --

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail

India

All i want from pak bas pehle match ki tarha apne wohi form pe rahe

RiddlerPump thumbnail

I'll miss watching the game due to work travel. But from what we've seen so far the Dallas pitch is better than the one at Nassau in New York right? More runs scored I mean.

BTW, wish you many many happy returns of the day Madhu! Hope you have an awesome day and a great year ahead! Thanks for all your efforts on this forum. 

Friend Birthday Animated Gif Image Happy birthday wishes images, Happy  birthday gif images, Birthday gif, friends gif happy birthday -  thirstymag.com

Edited by RiddlerPump - 24 days ago
Moonks thumbnail

India

Today is your birthday di?? Happy birthday to yousmiley31

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: RiddlerPump

I'll miss watching the game due to work travel. But from what we've seen so far the Dallas pitch is better than the one at Nassau in New York right? More runs scored I mean.

BTW, wish you many many happy returns of the day Madhu! Hope you have an awesome day and a great year ahead! Thanks for all your efforts on this forum. 

Friend Birthday Animated Gif Image Happy birthday wishes images, Happy birthday gif images, Birthday gif, friends gif happy birthday - thirstymag.com

Thank you for the good wishes. smiley27 

Animated Animated Text Sticker - Animated Animated Text Cute - Discover & Share GIFs

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Moonks

Today is your birthday di?? Happy birthday to yousmiley31

Thank you Kusum for the greetings. smiley31 

Beautiful Thank You Animated GIF, 59% OFF | www.nets.sa

Prizi thumbnail

India

Happy birthday dearsmiley27

Prizi thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: RiddlerPump

Friend Birthday Animated Gif Image Happy birthday wishes images, Happy birthday gif images, Birthday gif, friends gif happy birthday - thirstymag.com

Dallas pitch is much much better than new york

Rosyme thumbnail

India

Happy Birthday to you 🎉 🍰 🎊💐.

Have a great day and a great year ahead!!!

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Happy Birthday, Mads smiley31❤️ 

Hope you have a great day and a great year ahead smiley31🎉🎊

P.S. I’m rooting for IND to win smiley14