Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

He is so awwwdorable..smiley27

I still remember the amazing munh tod jawab he gave to Kangna didi.....during the farmer's protest time....smiley36

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Has anyone checked on KJo, has he recovered from his laughing fit yet?smiley36

I would've felt bad for literally anyone else, but Kangana has been horrible these past years. She does what she wants without any regard for anyone, and the person who slapped her did the same.

Edited by Daebak - 3 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

He is so awwwdorable..smiley27

I still remember the amazing munh tod jawab he gave to Kangna didi.....during the farmer's protest time....smiley36

It was one of the most entertaining celebrity feuds ever. The first time Kangana was completely dominated. Diljit is a lot smarter then many give him credit for.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 3 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daebak

Has anyone checked on KJo, has he recovered from his laughing fit yet?smiley36

I would've felt bad for literally anyone else, but Kangana has been horrible these past years. She does what she wants without any regard for anyone, and the person who slapped her did the same.

Bold: Prob not!

Italicized! So on point!

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Daljit is really so cute 🥰

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

Daljit is really so cute 🥰

He has this very endearing quality

933142 thumbnail

Surprised the usual suspects didn’t declare him a Khalistani yet smiley36

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

It was one of the most entertaining celebrity feuds ever. The first time Kangana was completely dominated. Diljit is a lot smarter then many give him credit for.

I was impressed by how he just told her directly to stick too the point, why did you speak ill about those elderly women! She tried all sorts of angles but dude wasn't having it.

It's something politicians do and you need to be on your toes (and haave a spine) to counter them and not let them control the narrative and take it haywire

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

I was impressed by how he just told her directly to stick too the point, why did you speak ill about those elderly women! She tried all sorts of angles but dude wasn't having it.

It's something politicians do and you need to be on your toes (and haave a spine) to counter them and not let them control the narrative and take it haywire

Precisely and a small back and forth went on between them for weeks. At first he would respond with so much humor. Later he just ignored her.