Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

yes its looking like same love triangle but here jaya sacrificing her for her sister unlike udaariyan. Yeh he is doing chipka-chipki with other girl (though she is not other girl for him, he loves her and his marriage talks also not started they were studying). Ankit had same kind of role like udaariyaan but I have started udariyaan for strong FL and here also started for strong FL. Lets see till when it interests.

Agreed he loves the other girl aka his gf but still excessive chipka chipki irritates me a lot especially before marriage. Not a fan of couple doing chipka chipki lipta lipti while dating....arey yeh sab karne ke liye we have sacred ceremony called shadi.

Even I forgot to mention....agar ML student hai toh shadi karne ki kya jaroorat hai??? Thoda career mein money,name,fame earn kar leta before marriage talks toh kuxh baat banti. If he doesn't earn a single penny then biwi ko gift ya basic necessities ke liye kya baap se mangkar apna grihasth zindagi chalaega smiley24???

Khair jo bhi ho now I am not going to watch it.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 1PinkRose1

Agreed he loves the other girl aka his gf but still excessive chipka chipki irritates me a lot especially before marriage. Not a fan of couple doing chipka chipki lipta lipti while dating....arey yeh sab karne ke liye we have sacred ceremony called shadi.

Even I forgot to mention....agar ML student hai toh shadi karne ki kya jaroorat hai??? Thoda career mein money,name,fame earn kar leta before marriage talks toh kuxh baat banti. If he doesn't earn a single penny then biwi ko gift ya basic necessities ke liye kya baap se mangkar apna grihasth zindagi chalaega smiley24???

Khair jo bhi ho now I am not going to watch it.

yeh true i also don't like excessive chipka chipki and true when they are studying why they want to do shadi but they are not doing shadi instant they just wanted to have talks with family and get alliance fix.

And this is show and for story they will do it hurriedly as they want to start story and create drama.

One can't force anyone to watch show. so its ok.

ShanUlas thumbnail

Am keeping tab just coz it is Ankit showsmiley1 n i am priyankit, so can't exactly ignore their solo projects.

FL Vaiju is good as for acting and screen presence.Parallel FL has kinda boring looks, it might be due yo her character. ML Ranvijay is doing good so far. Overall a good show with no overacting 😄

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Am keeping tab just coz it is Ankit showsmiley1 n i am priyankit, so can't exactly ignore their solo projects.

FL Vaiju is good as for acting and screen presence.Parallel FL has kinda boring looks, it might be due yo her character. ML Ranvijay is doing good so far. Overall a good show with no overacting 😄

i started for strong FL as i started udariyaan for same but like fatejo too then tejang and hate fateh character like priyankit.

About FL is theatre actor so her she is best in that. About ankit character didn't like it much as doing chipka chikpki and same as fateh dil fek ashique who goes on looks just like ud. Excited how they will show their love story though both are different and will fall for each other vaiju toh already but wanted to see how it happens with rana.

And off course other supporting cast in UD i liked fateh's father here i like Rana's mother.