Are there anyone here a fan of this show?

Loveindianforum thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

What is your prospective of the first week. As for one, I am enjoying it.๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I see 48 view but no answer ๐Ÿฅน

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I started watching it for ankit and marathi actress and other senior actors like male lead's mom n dad their acting is superb. Till now watching it lets hope it keeps me hooked in future.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loveindianforum

I see 48 view but no answer ๐Ÿฅน

yeh we can see many views but not reply or comment on postsmiley24

I donโ€™t think that the actress is well known yet, but I think she is doing a great job. And I also like the supporting actress.

my prospective of this show is that it will be one of the best shows.

I am a big fan of the ML

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loveindianforum

I donโ€™t think that the actress is well known yet, but I think she is doing a great job. And I also like the supporting actress.

my prospective of this show is that it will be one of the best shows.

I am a big fan of the ML

she is not well known but acting is very good and heard in their interview she is going to get national award and director too national award winner.

I watched ankit in udaariyaan first.

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 3 months ago
lovecolin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I like the show but we don't have any subs on Hulu and I don't know why. but so far liking the leads and the actress is killing it

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovecolin

I like the show but we don't have any subs on Hulu and I don't know why. but so far liking the leads and the actress is killing it

Good atleast someone commented here and you are liking it.

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Earlier planned to give it a try but after just watching a single episode I am done with the show due to ML 's excessive chipka chipki with other girl before marriage smiley7. I don't think he's gonna stop his chipka chipki even after his marriage with FL....so basically and officially we're again gonna witness Udariyaan just in another channel.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PinkRose1

Earlier planned to give it a try but after just watching a single episode I am done with the show due to ML 's excessive chipka chipki with other girl before marriage smiley7. I don't think he's gonna stop his chipka chipki even after his marriage with FL....so basically and officially we're again gonna witness Udariyaan just in another channel.

yes its looking like same love triangle but here jaya sacrificing her for her sister unlike udaariyan. Yeh he is doing chipka-chipki with other girl (though she is not other girl for him, he loves her and his marriage talks also not started they were studying). Ankit had same kind of role like udaariyaan but I have started udariyaan for strong FL and here also started for strong FL. Lets see till when it interests.

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 3 months ago