Vidya , its single option.???

Ok Tejas shadi getting cancelled ...

Bas itna hi

No multiple options is it not allowing?

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Option 3 Vidya, I want Rahul misunderstanding should be cleared as early as possible ..

Here, every one including me at one point of time thought Rahul is Ani's sach pyaar..once Ani gets clarity he will stops Rahul jaap.

Me too opted for that

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

Aila no multi choice 👀

I tried but I guess it’s not working

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

You speak ma mind Happy007, but I am not sure Rahul is a friend, let alone one that once had feelings for J.

Side note- I know not what your name is, but I feel happy calling you Happy007 so I will just keep calling you that smiley27

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Me too opted for that

Same pinch...okasari gattiga gichukondi.

https://tenor.com/WOpc.gif

Edited by MMR2810 - 3 months ago
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Heart want 🤗 🫂,.. but simple 2nd last option seems more practical smiley36

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

You missed All of the above option🤷🏽‍♀️.. I want all these to come true but we will only get bade bhaiyya shaadi getting cancelledsmiley18smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Outcome is obvious about Tejas Premi Babu's wedding getting cancelled for 3 time...(Hattricksmiley37)

i voted for Sir jee's love for J is irreversiblesmiley37

Ani is scared of his feelings getting disclosedsmiley44smiley36...Ani thinks whole world is cluless like himsmiley39smiley36..that they cant see his feelings...

Rahul's changed behaviour i thought..may be he realised that J is now married to Ani..so he wants to keep his feelings for himself..& he noticed may be Ani also feels for her..may be he guessed from the time Ani accused him of having affair with his wifesmiley36smiley36...

Ani is still brave to go to Rahul for help stillsmiley36..poor guy he loves J so much..even went to his rival for a last hope...hope he doesnt think that only J loves Rahul..Rahul doest seems to care for hersmiley44smiley37..he wil be more sympathetic towards hersmiley44smiley36...Ani's brain always works in twisted way only when J goes lil haywiresmiley39

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Jhanak stopping the marriage and claiming wife rights anyway will put full stop to Rahul jaap by aani even it’s not cleared in Kashmir. But Rahul appearance by makers has to do with MU getting cleared I guess otherwise I don’t see why makers will call the actor again. But ani will still be clueless about jhanak love I guess despite Rahul MU getting cleared . Jhanak might say since he saved her life so she made that sacrifice. ANI expressing his love started from jhanak acceptance of marriage as it is the foundation of their love. ANI will get clarity only when jhanak accepts the relation of husband wife. Ani is in no mood of taking the initiative that’s why he is still

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

No multiple options is it not allowing?

I didnt check