Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Doesnt give me love story, instead more of an action-thriller-esque vibe smiley41

No no no Love Story na ho aisa ho hi nai sakta smiley2
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

No no no Love Story na ho aisa ho hi nai sakta smiley2

Ptv sab kuch mein love story dal hi deta hai no matter what genre it is, aur danish ho drama mein aur romance na ho..aisa to ho nahi sakta..he is the smolder king of ptv, makers will not waste itsmiley36

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Ptv sab kuch mein love story dal hi deta hai no matter what genre it is, aur danish ho drama mein aur romance na ho..aisa to ho nahi sakta..he is the smolder king of ptv, makers will not waste itsmiley36

Also the levels of Daddyfication that he’s done in this look…ab socho baal lambe hote toh smiley43

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

I agree pak sometimes do have weird spellings and shair as in lion makes more impact than shair as in poet, but the spelling is really weird to me.. idkw smiley36

Hehe I remember asking shopaholic if Mein was “Main Tera Hero” wala Main ya “Abhi Mujh Mein Kahi” wala Mein. smiley36

I got so confused that I legit asked her by typing it in Hindi मै ya मे . smiley36

Sajal Aly

Also the levels of Daddyfication that he’s done in this look…ab socho baal lambe hote toh smiley43

I am all IN for that look..I hope he tries that in his future projects some time smiley36

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sher would mean lion or poem, shair I think means poet. I don't know how that would be title of a revenge story? Is it?

I totally thought the title was shair (poet) for days until this post.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I’ve noticed Pakistanis spell things differently. Sort of like how they spelled it MEIN instead of MAIN.

Indians would write SHER…and so I think they substitute the E sound with AI. Other examples are “toh” vs “tou”, “hai” vs “hay”. Maybe its a Hindi vs Urdu thing idk. smiley36

It's arbitrary. The Ayeza-Wahaj drama was spelled MEIN but the Fahad-Hania drama is spelled Kabhi MAIN Kabhi Tum. It's even the same director, PH and channel. tab bhi.

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I totally thought the title was shair (poet) for days until this post.

I also thought it is poet but it is misfit with a revenge story. Also look at the full caption..I don't think shair as in poet gives off such vibes, only a sher would smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9H2de9s3AW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

It's revenge story? Abdullah ki revenge yeh leney wala hai smiley36

Abdullah toh already took his revenge in last scene when he revealed his name after she married the other guy.smiley36

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

A poet by day and a killer by night..Giving me desi Dexter. COMEON GIRLS. GIMME A BAD BOY OUT THEIR FOR BLOOD. maybe Sara gets killed and poet turns for revenge..killing the ones who wronged her One by ONE. smiley3 Are we in for something SPECIAL!