return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 28 days ago

I don't follow the WNBA per se, but I'm curious about all the tea, drama, and controversy surrounding Caitlin Clark this season. I actually wanted to see the Chicago Sky vs Indiana Fever game, though. But the tickets were too expensive. Maybe I will catch a Caitlin Clark game some day. So keep posting all the memes, videos, and analysis of this year's NBA season. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I don't follow the WNBA per se, but I'm curious about all the tea, drama, and controversy surrounding Caitlin Clark this season. I actually wanted to see the Chicago Sky vs Indiana Fever game, though. But the tickets were too expensive. Maybe I will catch a Caitlin Clark game some day. So keep posting all the memes, videos, and analysis of this year's NBA season. 

Sure NO problem. WNBA still is in regular season. NBA Finals start Thursday. Boston vs Dallas. I think Boston in 7. As for Clark and all that. I think she's getting rookie hazing and little extra cause she kind of already is a star and some people might not like that. But yes Ill post more interesting content about it smiley36

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Sure NO problem. WNBA still is in regular season. NBA Finals start Thursday. Boston vs Dallas. I think Boston in 7. As for Clark and all that. I think she's getting rookie hazing and little extra cause she kind of already is a star and some people might not like that. But yes Ill post more interesting content about it smiley36

So all rookies get hazed with body checks in basketball?

Anyway, it's great for women's basketball. I have not seen so many people talk about and watch women's basketball. I know Caitlin's NCAA games broke viewership records. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

So all rookies get hazed with body checks in basketball?

Anyway, it's great for women's basketball. I have not seen so many people talk about and watch women's basketball. I know Caitlin's NCAA games broke viewership records. 

I think the hazing isn’t on the up and up either. Maybe racial. But I think CC can endure. I’ll post hard fouls if they happen