Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 days ago

13/16 smiley36

Have underestimated Georgia, Slovenia and Slovakia. The upcoming matches will definitely be interesting smiley14

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

13/16 smiley36

Have underestimated Georgia, Slovenia and Slovakia. The upcoming matches will definitely be interesting smiley14

No one thought Georgia would go through. I don't think Georgia thought they would go through. smiley37

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Here is the leaderboard from the Matchday 3 of 3. Note that I will not be sharing the leaderboard for predicting Top 16 teams until the end. This is to keep some suspense in terms of final leaderboard.

A big congrats to JustRandomGirl who topped this round!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b7ZcJ4nFk1Jni9rawOdtFqbMzhFN-XzUEZdxWm3KhAk/edit?usp=sharing

Oh man... my typo for the last game ate away my points. the score was correct but I rushed to send in the predictions and didn't focus on how I was writing it. 

Moral of the story: Don't be tardy! 

Congratulations JustRandomGirl smiley40

Chir-Cute thumbnail

No one thought Georgia would go through. I don't think Georgia thought they would go through. smiley37

True.smiley36 I doubt anyone had even included them in their top 16 qualifiers. Just watched the highlights. They were splendid and deserved that win and as you mentioned the goalkeeper deserves a special thumbs-up!! smiley32

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Damn. Just damn. After watching the highlights, just one word - BELIEVE! Georgia played beautifully. And their goalkeeper was a dream! He saved so many good attempts by Portugal. And of course Portugal played like asses. Kept faking falls in or near the penalty area for free kicks.

The penalty to Georgia was totally deserved. After watching this match, so happy that Portugal won.

If Georgia plays like this against Spain, they'll be the Morocco of this season for me. smiley27

I think they played pretty well against Turkey in the first match too, it would have been a draw but they took risks. I like their defence and goalie.
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Congratulations Jo ðŸŽŠ

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Why am I not winning ? 🤔

NINALOGY thumbnail

Congratulations Jo aka bado badi 🤪 🥳 

Savera84 thumbnail

Thanks for the leader board Shreya.smiley31

Congratulations Jo for topping 3rd set of predictions.smiley40

Cheers..

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

i predicted georgia at first then i changed it as i thought they wont win vs portugal smiley44