Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

Go Germany 🇩🇪 tonight ❤️🧿

The host country looks poised to get the first match-win of the tournament smiley32

Minionite thumbnail

Looking forward to this first match! Go Germany!

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Minionite

Looking forward to this first match! Go Germany!

The countdown to the exquisite suspense continues .... smiley40

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Germany will easily win their first match. I was tempted to predict 4-0 but ended up predicting 3-0

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think Germany will be one of the teams playing the final, France or Portugal could be the team joining them there. Spain can surprise but it'll depend if they can convert the chances created by Pedri, Yamal, Rodri & others. Belgium's golden era has almost ended and I see a QF elimination after a dominant group stage. 

Slovenia and Denmark are my dark horses whereas England will disappoint. Great squad on paper but Southgate has no idea how to use them to their best. 

Edited by bakhtaavar - 12 days ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02

Germany will easily win their first match. I was tempted to predict 4-0 but ended up predicting 3-0

I have a feeling they may not play so strongly. My guess is 2-0. But I can't help but remember that 7-1 match with Brazil every time I think of them. smiley36

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

I have a feeling they may not play so strongly. My guess is 2-0. But I can't help but remember that 7-1 match with Brazil every time I think of them. smiley36

I have a feeling Germany will thrash them. Could be 4-0 by half time. smiley36

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

LINE-UPS at Allianz Arena

Germany v Scotland (20:00)

Germany: Neuer, Rudiger, Tah, Kimmich, Havertz, Kroos, Musiala, Wirtz, Mittelstadt, Gundogan, Andrich.

Substitutes: Baumann, Ter Stegen, Raum, Gross, Fullkrug, Fuhrich, Muller, Beier, Schlotterbeck, Anton, Sane, Henrichs, Koch, Can, Undav

Scotland: Gunn, Ralston, Hendry, Porteous, Tierney, Robertson, Christie, McGregor, McTominay, McGinn, Adams.

Substitutes: Kelly, Clark, Hanley, Shankland, Gilmour, Cooper, Armstrong, Morgan, Conway, Jack, McCrorie, McLean, Taylor, Forrest, McKenna.