Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

I always posted here na . Luck never favours me

See my luck . I came runner up

And d game turned out like this . Even runner up is not mentioned in my siggy .

There is no voucher like previous game . Only satisfaction is getting second place .

Even that gone

And it's announced like some award

Thanks again

I announced these as Leaderboard awards, which I am doing after every match.

This is the final announcement, so mentioned with award names, because the Total points are in front of us. Based on it, and the winner denied being there, I didn't announce any award for her. smiley1

If you insist on being mentioned as Runner-Up instead of the award name, I am doing it now.

But, the Prediction Game badges will be issued from the administrator, he will decide accordingly.

Thanks for sharing your views on this aspect. Best wishes from all of us. smiley1

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

I announced these as Leaderboard awards, which I am doing after every match.

This is the final announcement, so mentioned with award names, because the Total points are in front of us. Based on it, and the winner denied being there, I didn't announce any award for her. smiley1

If you insist on being mentioned as Runner-Up instead of the award name, I am doing it now.

But, the Prediction Game badges will be issued from the administrator, he will decide accordingly.

Thanks for sharing your views on this aspect. Best wishes from all of us. smiley1

I want a siggy mentioned as Runner up

And announce me as Runner up

This is wat I wanted always

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

So this was d fair decision you are talking about

Wats fair here ?

Partically not looking fair from any sides as a runner up

Removing watever title me and Sunshine won and giving new name ?

If Winner doesnt want winner tag

You ve respected her choice and let d mod go na despite participating actively till last and running the game for others

Then why don you guys respect our choices

Sunshine also posted na she is happy with her place and I ve told you many times that I want what I won and doesn't want winner tag as donation

I ve also told if I am being unfair to Mushat

If Sunshine agrees they can share third place as there is no big difference in their scores

We both can't share a place . If we did there Won't be third place technically

Even if Sunshine didn't agree

You could ve given same award like now after announcing us second and third place

That would ve been fair

Seriously disappointing

Announcing winners as awards

You are not being unfair to me dear... it's the fact that I came at 4th position and I accepted that too happily..only thing I missed is a badge that I haven't won more than 150+ predictions... it's alright..it happens..it's just a game and I'm happy with my points and position smiley4

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

To get wat we ve won itself

I m tired asking many times smiley44

No one would ve gone through this much

First changes in percentages not just once . I myself noticed twice . Don know how many times it happened before that

Denied bowler points and had to post for that . And pointing out

And now Announcing winner as any other forum awards .

Seriously

I lost d happiness in watever I won in d process of asking recognition again and again

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 3 months ago
mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you very much smiley31smiley27

It means a lot...thanks to all the participants and mods for making the experience entertaining..I really enjoyed a lot in discussion and having fun with you allsmiley31

Thanks once again

Edited by mushat - 3 months ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushat

You are not being unfair to me dear... it's the fact that I came at 4th position and I accepted that too happily..only thing I missed is a badge that I haven't won more than 150+ predictions... it's alright..it happens..it's just a game and I'm happy with my points and position smiley4

Thank you for understanding smiley31

Hope you win next time

And Game goes well too . Unlike how it turned out this time .

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

🏆 2024 World Cup Prediction Game Award announcement 🏆

Leaders Of The Leaderboard

cricket-cartoon - Halls GapICC 2024 WC Championscricket-cartoon - Halls Gap

Party Celebrating Sticker by LittleBitesCanadaINDIAParty Celebrating Sticker by LittleBitesCanada

smiley10smiley10smiley10A big shout-out to all our winners, Sevenstreaks, -Sunshine and mushat smiley10smiley10smiley10

smiley41Let us celebrate our prediction game's huge success with friendly cheers. smiley41

Celebrations on campuses | Cities News,The Indian Express

Rx Cricket AcademyHere we are to Felicitate the leaders of the Final Leaderboard Rx Cricket Academy

smiley10Put your hands together to congratulate our Second position holder in the

leaderboard --⭐️

Runner Up

smiley10Sevenstreakssmiley10

Here is a token gift from ussmiley27

Siggy Credit: Kadyn

Finally . This is wat I wanted

Thank you smiley40

Lovely siggy @ Kadyn

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Sorry @ Leena I couldn't use your siggy As that's not wat I wanted as a runner up here . It was beautiful one. Thank you for making it for me smiley10

-Sunshine thumbnail

I want a siggy mentioned as Runner up

And announce me as Runner up

This is wat I wanted always

The thing is there is no fun no joy if we're rewarded a position which we didn't earn it in the first place.

Kher, whatever had to happen has happened.. hope it won't happen again smiley36

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sunshine

The thing is there is no fun no joy if we're rewarded a position which we didn't earn it in the first place.

Kher, whatever had to happen has happened.. hope it won't happen again smiley36

Seriously

That's y I wanted to get announced as Runner up . Not as winner or some fancy title smiley44

Mentioned it several times . Finally they did

If you want a siggy for your position . Pls do Get it from them

@Bold : really hope it never happens

It's not like one or two days . Almost month and in ipl 2 months Some play for fun and some put real efforts . Both aren't wrong . I just hope those who are playing for fun doesnt ruin d game for others who put real efforts