Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sunshine thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

Announcement

Hello Friends,

I hope you have enjoyed this T20 WC and the game prediction as well.

I delayed this announcement for quite time due to some personal issue but I am withdrawing my name as the winner of this T20 WC prediction game.

It was never my end goal to win this game, I just wanted to try my luck and see how far I will go in the game.

Therefore, we'll rank the next three highest scorers as the first, second, and third winners on the scoreboard.

Regards

Wildy

Areyyy, ye kya baat hui smiley5

You did know that you're gonna win this game bcoz of some 400+ points lead you had after the group stage matches.. so this wasnt the case of how far you will go in the game..

Had you left the game before the super 8 matches, then the competition would have been much more interesting and nail bitting between the 2nd to 5th spot participants.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sunshine

Areyyy, ye kya baat hui smiley5

You did know that you're gonna win this game bcoz of some 400+ points lead you had after the group stage matches.. so this wasnt the case of how far you will go in the game..

Had you left the game before the super 8 matches, then the competition would have been much more interesting and nail bitting between the 2nd to 5th spot participants.

I suggested to leave first place and announce rest of d places. I won second . I m happy with that place

Wat you think about this?

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 3 months ago
-Sunshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

I suggested to leave first place and announce rest of places. I won second . I m happy with that place

Wat you think about this?

Yeah.. Im happy with my 3rd place too..

Wildy won the game by huge margin and secured the first position, thats a fact..

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Announcement

Hello Friends,

I delayed this announcement for quite time due to some personal issue but I am withdrawing my name as the winner of this T20 WC prediction game.

It was never my end goal to win this game, I just wanted to try my luck and see how far I will go in the game.

Therefore, we'll rank the next three highest scorers as the first, second, and third winners on the scoreboard.

Regards

Wildy

Sad to hear this I hope all is fine. Well done on playing so well in the game Parm but I definately respect ur decision.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Announcement

Hello Friends,

Regards

Wildy

no wildyyy don't do this

You were bang on in most of the prediction

You deserve this

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

πŸ† 2024 World Cup Prediction Game Award announcement πŸ†

Leaders Of The Leaderboard

cricket-cartoon - Halls GapICC 2024 WC Championscricket-cartoon - Halls Gap

Party Celebrating Sticker by LittleBitesCanadaINDIAParty Celebrating Sticker by LittleBitesCanada

smiley10smiley10smiley10A big shout-out to all our winners, Sevenstreaks, -Sunshine and mushat smiley10smiley10smiley10

smiley41Let us celebrate our prediction game's huge success with friendly cheers. smiley41

Celebrations on campuses | Cities News,The Indian Express

Rx Cricket AcademyHere we are to Felicitate the leaders of the Final Leaderboard Rx Cricket Academy

smiley10Put your hands together to congratulate our Second position holder in the

leaderboard --⭐️

Runner Up

smiley10Sevenstreakssmiley10

Here is a token gift from ussmiley27

Siggy Credit: Kadyn

smiley10Put your hands together to congratulate our Outstanding Predictor Award winner--⭐️

smiley27-Sunshine smiley27

Siggy Credit:Leenaaa

smiley10Put your hands together to congratulate our Consistent Player Award winner--⭐️

smiley27mushatsmiley27

Siggy Credit:Leenaaa

We all paid keen attention to every moment of the fantastic cricket match that kept us occupied for the entire thirty days.

smiley4

We are all winners now; we won hearts through these lovely interactions.

Thank you, Vijay, and Pareshif.smiley32

We are grateful for your help over the past few weeks.smiley27 You helped us to organise things and gave us daily badges that kept us occupied throughout the tournament time smiley32

We are grateful to our one of the Best Graphicers of IF, Leenaaa for gifting us the winner siggiessmiley27

Hibiscus flower Free Stock Vectors

smiley27Thanks to our sports forum members for their active participation in each and every thread.smiley27

Let us meet with the same avidity soon with another interesting competition!!smiley4

Download Bouquet Of Flowers PNG Image for Free

5,000,000 ?!?!?!?!?!? - Comics General - CGC Comic Book Collectors Chat Boards

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good Morning Flowers GIFs | Tenor

Edited by Viswasruti - 3 months ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

So it won't be announced like Runner up

Which I won after participating 4 contests

Thank you whoever ruined it for me !

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

π‘ͺπ’π’π’ˆπ’“π’‚π’•π’–π’π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’π’” 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’Šπ’π’π’†π’“π’”.

✦ . ⁺ . ✦ . ⁺ . ✦

𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒕 π’˜π’Šπ’”π’‰π’†π’” 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‘π’‚π’“π’•π’Šπ’„π’Šπ’‘π’‚π’π’•π’”.

Congratulations Team GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Word Count: 0

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

I always posted here na . Luck never favours me

See my luck . I came runner up

And d game turned out like this . Even runner up is not mentioned in my siggy .

There is no voucher like previous game . Only satisfaction is getting second place .

Even that gone

And it's announced like some award

Thanks again

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

π‘ͺπ’π’π’ˆπ’“π’‚π’•π’–π’π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’π’” 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’Šπ’π’π’†π’“π’”.

✦ . ⁺ . ✦ . ⁺ . ✦

𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒕 π’˜π’Šπ’”π’‰π’†π’” 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‘π’‚π’“π’•π’Šπ’„π’Šπ’‘π’‚π’π’•π’”.

Congratulations Team GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

So this was d fair decision you are talking about

Wats fair here ?

Partically not looking fair from any sides as a runner up

Removing watever title me and Sunshine won and giving new name ?

If Winner doesnt want winner tag

You ve respected her choice and let d mod go na despite participating actively till last and ruining the game for others

Then why don you guys respect our choices

Sunshine also posted na she is happy with her place and I ve told you many times that I want what I won and doesn't want winner tag as donation

I ve also told if I am being unfair to Mushat

If Sunshine agrees they can share third place as there is no big difference in their scores

We both can't share a place . If we did there Won't be third place technically

Even if Sunshine didn't agree

You could ve given same award like now after announcing us second and third place

That would ve been fair

Seriously disappointing

Announcing winners as awards