Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neerasi29 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: mushat

Congratulations to all the winners smiley40

It was a great experience to be a part of the predictions games... thanks a lot mods for arranging it in a short time smiley31smiley27

Neerasmiley31i can see you came second in final match Congo sistersmiley41smiley40

Muskaaan..thanks to you smiley31you made me do it😘 such a wonderful time we had discussing.. predicting..and congratulations to you too for being in leader boardsmiley27

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Neerasi29

Muskaaan..thanks to you smiley31you made me do it😘 such a wonderful time we had discussing.. predicting..and congratulations to you too for being in leader boardsmiley27

Arre nahi Neera.tum predictions mein acchi ho..you should have participated in all matches and I should have copied from you yesterday smiley37

Thank you smiley31smiley27

India won... isse jyada Khushi ki baat aur kya ho sakti haismiley40smiley42

I'm happy that Kohli, RS and Rahul's last world cup T20 is such memorable one ...they were unbeaten and finally they have brought Trophy to our homesmiley41 Ahmedabad ki kahani kal Jake khatm huyismiley27

Neerasi29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushat

Arre nahi Neera.tum predictions mein acchi ho..you should have participated in all matches and I should have copied from you yesterday smiley37

Thank you smiley31smiley27

India won... isse jyada Khushi ki baat aur kya ho sakti haismiley40smiley42

I'm happy that Kohli, RS and Rahul's last world cup T20 is such memorable one ...they were unbeaten and finally they have brought Trophy to our homesmiley41 Ahmedabad ki kahani kal Jake khatm huyismiley27

We had just the best time Muskaan..thanks buddy ❤️...just timing of matches were bit odd and I wasnt able to keep a tab of all of them...but such an amazing win yesterday..my heart is still so so so full of happiness 😊

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

We had just the best time Muskaan..thanks buddy ❤️...just timing of matches were bit odd and I wasnt able to keep a tab of all of them...but such an amazing win yesterday..my heart is still so so so full of happiness 😊

What a Sunday man ...after so many days everyone is so happy smiley42

Timing was odd and I used to submit predictions at night itself for morning matchessmiley36

Manny_123 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Football Fanatics

Congratulations Neera for getting second place in the final match smiley27smiley31smiley40. Though you couldn't participate in most of games, you finally did the final and see you came in 2nd 😍.

Congratulations to Muskaan for getting 4th place in the overall leaderboard. It is abug achievement in the prediction game imo. It means you got good scores in average. Way to go Muskaan smiley40smiley31smiley41

Finally thank you Madhuri and other mods for hosting this prediction game. It was fun to participate in. I got to learn about players in cricket, thanks to this game lol smiley1

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Announcement

Hello Friends,

I hope you have enjoyed this T20 WC and the game prediction as well.

I delayed this announcement for quite time due to some personal issue but I am withdrawing my name as the winner of this T20 WC prediction game.

It was never my end goal to win this game, I just wanted to try my luck and see how far I will go in the game.

Therefore, we'll rank the next three highest scorers as the first, second, and third winners on the scoreboard.

Regards

Wildy

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

Hello Friends,

I hope you have enjoyed this T20 WC and the game prediction as well.

I delayed this announcement for quite time due to some personal issue but I am withdrawing my name as the winner of this T20 WC prediction game.

It was never my end goal to win this game, I just wanted to try my luck and see how far I will go in the game.

Therefore, we'll rank the next three highest scorers as the first, second, and third winners on the scoreboard.

Regards

Wildy

Parm, your choice startled me a little at first, I eventually came to respect it and understood your reasoning.
Neerasi29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Congratulations Neera for getting second place in the final match smiley27smiley31smiley40. Though you couldn't participate in most of games, you finally did the final and see you came in 2nd 😍.

Congratulations to Muskaan for getting 4th place in the overall leaderboard. It is abug achievement in the prediction game imo. It means you got good scores in average. Way to go Muskaan smiley40smiley31smiley41

Finally thank you Madhuri and other mods for hosting this prediction game. It was fun to participate in. I got to learn about players in cricket, thanks to this game lol smiley1

Muskaan and Manny I had best time coz of u gals smiley31

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

If I am winner then I neither happy nor will be valued because it's like someone excelled and shown my place .if one wants to ve fun they can still participate posting their predictions in threads after time up and have fun Not participating in the main contest actively till last !

And I m happy with my second place !

Since the contest happend . It would be nice if you go with current leaderboard

Not saying anything more than this !

Bye everyone

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 3 months ago
Manny_123 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Football Fanatics

Muskaan and Manny I had best time coz of u gals smiley31

Same here smiley31