Thank you smiley31

Only max 6s and max wickets are right

120 points :)

Congratulations smiley31

I am getting 60 for winning and most runssmiley36

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Posted: 3 months ago

I have Zadran in wrong category n I changed Gurbaz last momentsmiley13 so only 35 pts for me

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Farooqi is the man of the match. Hmm i thought batter ko denge anyways

SoniRita thumbnail

India

A one-sided game, and a tough first day at school for Uganda. There were promising patches in the first innings, but the second innings ended up illustrating the gulf in quality and experience. Uganda had no answer to Farooqi's swing and Naveen's accuracy inside the powerplay, losing as many as five wickets in the first six overs. Rashid finally got into the act towards the end, although this evening, from a bowling POV, belonged to Farooqi, who bagged his maiden five-wicket haul in T20I cricket.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Coming back to Uganda, there was not much to write home about. However, they might look at this as a steep learning curve and use this to prepare better for the games that lie ahead. Only two of their batters returned double-digit scores, with extras being the third-highest scorer. And that perhaps sums up the kind of initiation Uganda had.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Afghanistan have outclassed Uganda quite easily. It was Gurbaz who took the attack to them early with the bat in powerplay. It gave time for his partner Ibrahim to get going and the duo motored along nicely for a 150+ stand. Uganda picked up wickets towards the end but anything over 150 with Afghanistan's spin and pace quality was always going to be difficult for Uganda even with dew setting in very early. Farooqi killed their mood with wickets off successive balls in his very first over. Mujeeb got one next over and Naveen came on for a double-strike. The innings was pretty sedate for a while until Farooqi came back to be on a hat-trick once again in the game. He did pick up three wickets in the same over to literally end the game and Rashid Khan cleaned up the tail.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Fazalhaq Farooqi | Player of the Match: Congratulations to all Afghan fans on the victory. (On missing hat-trick) I have missed a hat-trick 7-8 times in my career. It’s not something in my control but I will try better in the future. (Plans today) I tried to bowl into the wicket and see what happens. It swung from the beginning and later on I tried to bowl slower since it wasn’t coming onto the bat that nicely. Playing franchise cricket surely helps. When you play big games with big players, it helps you coming into a tournament like this. (translated from Pashto)

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Sampath tells me that there have been six 100-plus run margin wins in men's T20 World Cup - two each by South Africa and Afghanistan, and two by the rest.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Five-fors for Afghanistan in T20Is

5/3 - Rashid Khan vs Ireland, Greater Noida, 2017

5/9 - Fazalhaq Farooqi vs Uganda, Guyana, 2024

5/11 - Karim Janat vs West Indies, Lucknow, 2019

5/13 - Samiullah Shinwari vs Kenya, Sharjah, 2013

5/20 - Mujeeb Ur Rahman vs Scotland, Sharjah, 2021 T20 WC

5/27 - Rashid Khan vs Ireland, Dehradun, 2019