Amanita09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Seerat stood at the altar, her heart pounding with excitement and nerves. She glanced over at Angad, who looked handsome and composed in his wedding attire. The grand wedding was everything she had ever dreamed of, a fairy tale come true. As the priest began the ceremony, Seerat couldn't help but steal a glance at her family, who were beaming with pride and happiness.

Sahiba, standing in the shadows, watched with mixed emotions. She had always been protective of Seerat and hoped that this marriage would bring her sister the happiness she deserved. However, a part of her couldn't shake the feeling that something was off.

The ceremony proceeded without a hitch, and soon, Seerat and Angad were pronounced husband and wife. The couple walked down the aisle, hand in hand, while their families showered them with rose petals and blessings.

Weeks passed, and Angad started noticing small inconsistencies in Seerat's stories about her family and their background. He had always assumed that Seerat came from a well-off family, given her sophisticated demeanor and expensive tastes. But as he spent more time with her family, he began to see the cracks in the facade.

One evening, Angad decided to confront Seerat about his suspicions. They were sitting in their lavish living room, the glow of the fireplace casting shadows on the walls.

Angad: (seriously) "Seerat, there's something I need to ask you. I've noticed some discrepancies in what you've told me about your family's background. Can you please clarify?"

Seerat's face paled, her hands trembling slightly. She had hoped to keep the truth hidden, but now it seemed inevitable.

Seerat: (nervously) "Angad, I... I didn't mean to deceive you. My family isn't as wealthy as I made it seem. We struggled a lot, and I was ashamed of our status. I thought you wouldn't accept me if you knew the truth."

Angad felt a mixture of anger and betrayal. He stood up, pacing the room as he tried to process the revelation.

Angad: (angrily) "You should have been honest with me, Seerat. Trust is the foundation of any relationship, and you broke that trust."

Seerat: (pleadingly) "Angad, please understand. I love you, and I was afraid of losing you."

Angad shook his head, his mind made up.

Angad: (firmly) "I can't continue this marriage built on lies. I'm sorry, Seerat, but I want a divorce."

As Angad began the divorce proceedings, he started to distance himself from Seerat emotionally and physically. One day, while clearing out his personal belongings from their shared bedroom, he found a series of text messages on Seerat's phone. The messages were from Garry, Angad’s cousin, and their content was unmistakably intimate.

Angad: (muttering to himself) "What is this? How could she..."

He couldn't believe his eyes. Seerat and Garry had been having an affair behind his back. Angad's hands shook with rage as he scrolled through the messages, each one a dagger to his heart. He decided he needed to confront Garry first, to understand the full extent of the betrayal.

Angad arranged to meet Garry at a secluded spot in their family estate. As Garry arrived, he could sense the tension in the air.

Garry: (nervously) "Angad, what's this about?"

Angad: (showing Garry the messages) "Explain these, Garry. How could you betray me like this?"

Garry's face went white, and he stammered, unable to come up with a convincing lie.

Garry: (defeated) "Angad, I... I never meant for it to go this far. It just happened."

Angad: (furiously) "Just happened? You and Seerat have been lying to me for months. I trusted you both!"

Garry: (desperately) "Angad, please, let me explain..."

But Angad had heard enough. He walked away, leaving Garry to wallow in his guilt and shame.

The news of Angad's decision to divorce Seerat spread quickly within the family. Manveer, Angad’s mother, was particularly distressed. She approached Angad, hoping to persuade him to reconsider.

Manveer: (earnestly) "Angad, I understand you're hurt, but divorce is a big step. Think about the family's reputation and your future. Can't you work things out with Seerat?"

Angad: (firmly) "Mother, this isn't just about lies. It's about trust. Seerat betrayed me, and so did Garry. How can I ever trust her again?"

Manveer: (pleading) "People make mistakes, Angad. Maybe there's a way to move past this."

Angad shook his head, his resolve unwavering.

Angad: "No, Mother. I've made up my mind. I can't live a lie, and I won't let anyone manipulate me again."

As the divorce proceedings began, Angad found himself reflecting on his interactions with Sahiba. They had always clashed, their encounters marked by a heated rivalry. He had always admired her tenacity, even if it often put them at odds. Intrigued, he started spending more time observing her, drawn to her sincerity and warmth, even if it was often masked by their competitive banter.

One day, while visiting Sahiba at her family’s modest home to drop off some legal documents for Seerat, Angad stumbled upon an old family photo. To his shock, he realized that Sahiba and Seerat were sisters.

Angad: (surprised) "Sahiba, why didn't you tell me you and Seerat are sisters?"

Sahiba looked down, her expression conflicted.

Sahiba: (softly) "I didn't want to complicate things, Angad. Seerat wanted to keep it a secret, and I respected her wishes."

Angad felt a pang of guilt and admiration for Sahiba's selflessness. Over time, his respect for her grew into something deeper. He found himself falling for her, her genuine nature a balm to his wounded heart.

Months passed, and Angad's feelings for Sahiba only grew stronger. He admired her resilience and the way she cared for her family despite their struggles. One evening, as they walked through a serene park, Angad decided it was time to confess his feelings.

Angad: (earnestly) "Sahiba, I know this might come as a surprise, but I've come to realize how much you mean to me. You've been a constant source of support and kindness, and I find myself falling in love with you."

Sahiba's eyes widened in surprise, her heart pounding in her chest. She had always admired Angad from afar, but she never expected him to feel the same way.

Sahiba: (softly) "Angad, I... I don't know what to say. This is all so unexpected."

Angad took her hands in his, his gaze sincere.

Angad: "Sahiba, I know it's a lot to take in, but I want to build a future with you. A future based on honesty and trust."

Tears welled up in Sahiba's eyes as she nodded, a smile breaking through her surprise.

Sahiba: "I would like that, Angad. I really would."

As they embraced, both felt a sense of hope and promise for the future. They knew that their journey together wouldn't be easy, but with love and trust, they were ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

And so, in a twist of fate, Angad and Sahiba found in each other the love and honesty they had both been searching for, embarking on a new chapter of their lives together

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail

Why did Seerat even marry Angad if she was so into Garry? She didn't even want to acknowledge her sister.

coderlady thumbnail

At least it ended well for Angad and Sahiba.

Hopefully Seerat found her path too.