Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 days ago

Oh, oh, how much I loath this kind of 'leaning' on already existing movies in this time of global access... Life itself is so full of stories never told...

I liked Junaid in Maharaj... imo, it was a decent start (and I don't understand what makes YRF wait for so long to release it).

To me, it doesn't matter whose son this man is (anyways, being Aamir's son is just a joke considering the attachement Aamir has to the kids he 'fathered').

Edited by Clochette - 7 days ago
Rangaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Oh, oh, how much I loath this kind of 'leaning' on already existing movies in this time of global access... Life itself is so full of stories never told...

I liked Junaid in Maharaj... imo, it was a decent start (and I don't understand what makes YRF wait for so long to release it).

To me, it doesn't matter whose son this man is (anyways, being Aamir's son is just a joke considering the attachement Aamir has to the kids he 'fathered').

His father is the producer of the movie.

@bold: And what makes you come to that conclusion?

Edited by Rangaaa - 6 days ago
Clochette thumbnail

Aamir producing this movie doesn't negate what I wrote about it, I think.

As for the bold, I admit that it is a personal conclusion/perception according to what I read throughout the years in comments coming from Ira and Junaid, to the fact he didn't openly acknowledge his British son and to my feeling that it seems to be mainly Kiran dealing with Azaad.

Of course I can be wrong...maybe the Aamir fans here in the forum have other/better information smiley1

Rangaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Clochette

Aamir producing this movie doesn't negate what I wrote about it, I think.

As for the bold, I admit that it is a personal conclusion/perception according to what I read throughout the years in comments coming from Ira and Junaid, to the fact he didn't openly acknowledge his British son and to my feeling that it seems to be mainly Kiran dealing with Azaad.

Of course I can be wrong...maybe the Aamir fans here in the forum have other/better information smiley1

Attachment is a very strong word. It's as if he doesn't care. Neither of us sit at the dinner table with them to be so assertive about it.

Some in this forum called him insecure of Junaid and not offer him movies. Look now he is producing two movies for him. Posts to unpublished old pics to published pics to holidays with them to arranging charities assisting his kids to Ira's insta of their love and affection have been on the internet. As per his kids, he was busy during certain time in their lives but he was always there whenever they needed him. Neither of his kids have ever complained.

@bold: It was an allegation from stardust magazine. Neither of us have seen the DNA report nor the British woman directly accused him. See it could be true or false, who knows.

Clochette thumbnail

You're right, Rangaaa...and I apologize that I repeated gossip relative to a youngster who has a striking resemblance with Aamir and to a mother who - I'm sure - doesn't need to sue Aamir as he - most probably - acknowledged the boy in secret.

I admit that Aamir doesn't give me positive vibes as a person...but that shouldn't matter...so, I'll focus on his work as - to be honest - both his elder kids live their life and not his...and his futur projects don't excite me (neither the Champions adaptation nor the Lahore movie nor this one here).

Edited by Clochette - 6 days ago

Banned

Posted: 4 days ago

[Post Removed]