Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Floweebee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Nice part

Maan played really well in the past but the consequences that he is facing right now are not that favourable to him

He brutally destroyed Geet's feelings just for his love and affection

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

maan's plan work very neatly shocking geet with betray from arjun

arjun ask to trust him as he dint do anything

feeling bad for arjun for his arrest

simranDi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great update! Thank you. His master plan was a success. He has managed to destroy Arjun and Geet. I guess we can’t blame Geet. The evidence is too substantial and the circumstances all fit. Maan knew all the tricks and how to succeed in his mission. He was an evil devil blinded by lust and obsession. It cannot be love, as love is too pure a word for him to understand.

anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Geet probably did love Arjun but definitely didn’t trust him enough! Otherwise she would’ve known him enough to know that he wouldn’t do that despite whatever the so called proofs indicated and Maan used the lack of trust to his advantage.

Maan deserves whatsoever is happening to him but then Geet is still staying true to her marriage so looking forward to see what happens next!!!

Mouser1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I know maan loves geet deeply but as a friend of geet he didn't really thought of once before he deceit and arjun was pawn in his game he ruined his personal and professional life and he broke the trust of geet and her friendship for his personal satisfaction and now the tables turned what he is done getting back to him with full force what will he do

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 18

Though Painful but Amazing Chapter

Maan played very well with both Arjun and Geet

but the fact is that type of happiness is very short lived

because truth always has a way to come out

now Maan is satisfied and happy having Geet so close to him

and depending on him

Pranb thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maan has played well with Geet and Arjun’s life …felt bad for them … all the 3 people life has spoiled …don’t know how will it get set right … Geet is still in love with Arjun and Arjun wanted to revenge maan and maan wanted his wife to himself … very complicated situation and don’t know who will loose whom and how much will they suffer …

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Teaser

“Geet” Maan's voice cut through the silence, stopping her in her tracks.

She turned slowly and arched her brows, her expression a mix of defiance and weariness. “What do you want?”

Maan hesitated for a moment, the weight of his words heavy on his tongue. “Did you meet Arjun today?”

Geet's eyes narrowed, a sarcastic smile playing on her lips. “And why does it matter to you?”

“I got a call from the reporters,” he said, his voice strained. “They were asking why you were meeting with your ex-fiancé”.

“Ah I see, and you want to know what happened between us?” she inquired.

“Can you tell me?” he asked.

Will Geet tell Maan?? smiley44

Updating at some point this week. I am back to a hectic schedule for the next 2 weeks as I have submissions to complete and deadlines to meet. In August, I hope to have some free time to post some more.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8

Hello!

intriguing teaser

thank you for posting

will wait for the update

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

interesting teaser

I think geet now purposely will meet arjun