Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

When Maan finds out about Arjun being the one behind it all, what will he do? He will know perfectly well that he deserves it all.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 13

All the memories that were once precious are now tainted.

Maan is now facing a lot of speculation on personal as well as business front.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 14

Maan had been happy reading about the downfall of Arjun. It brought him pleasure then. Now the tables have turned.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 15

Geet and Arjun had a tight bond. There was a lot there. Was it love though?

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 16

Arjun did not know what hit him. Maan was always there as the person they could count on.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 17

Maan trusts Geet but now that foundation is on shaky ground. He has no right to ask and she only tells what she needs to tell.

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Great part

Wanting Arjun behind this comes out to Maaneet

Arjun is using Geet here it seems to overcome Maan’s doing

Cont soon

simranDi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful update! Thank you. I think Arjun is using Geet now to get to Maan. I’m sure Arjun still does love her and want her friendship but I think destroying Maan is now his goal and he knows that Geet is Maan’s greatest weakness. I do believe he is setting up these meetings, the hugs and hand touching and the media taking pictures is all Arjun’s plan. Geet once again is being manipulated in this war between Maan and Arjun. Arjun is just doing what Maan did to him but Arjun is making the same mistake as Maan.

Maan’s obsession and jealousy will end up making him crazy, I don’t know about anything else. I just hope he doesn't do anything rash or stupid. He seems to be a better person in the present as he has got Geet and is feeling the pain and hurt he has caused. I hope he maintains his trust and gets a hold of his emotions. Thanks again for the great update.

Pranb thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Felt bad for Geet and I think she has still some feelings towards Arjun … she’s in control with her feelings just because she’s married to maan … it’s very frustrating to live with a man who has manipulated her whole life because of his obsession….maan is very confident while giving interview but has to see how’s he’s going to resolve the issues….

Floweebee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice Part

If Geet really feels something for Arjun even now then she should listen to her heart and leave Maan as she deserve happiness

Maan is no one to question her now as he is the one who ruined her life