Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 months ago

Ongoing genocide of new mids in this thread.

95027 thumbnail

https://x.com/IdanNimtso/status/1796937227345273005

V talented song video highlighting the genocides in different parts of world being ignored while propaganda messages spreading on SM.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Ongoing genocide of new mids in this thread.

itnaaa badaaa problem hain MiDS ka. Log boltey they but I did not know 🤣🤣. Why don’t they speak from main IDs?

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Nathu and sunny are onto something. The same people making MIDs to attack both sides seeking engagement and harass and annoy.

Only solution as I have repeatedly stated is ban their MIDs and mains and don’t unban them after.

Fight karo aur topic close karvao is their only goal and ofc disturb peace and attack members. I am sure it’s none of us doing this.

so don’t reply. Just report and move on.

On this MID topic, someone made a parody of your ID and sent me a friend request. smiley36

I thought it was you, maybe this ID was banned/restricted and you made another one. But seeing you posting it looks like someone is trying to troll/mock you. smiley36 ID name is oldmissmehta. smiley37

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

On this MID topic, someone made a parody of your ID and sent me a friend request. smiley36

I thought it was you, maybe this ID was banned/restricted and you made another one. But seeing you posting it looks like someone is trying to troll/mock you. smiley36 ID name is oldmissmehta. smiley37

Naheen. I am fine and my ID also.

They are afraid to reveal themselves and speak with their real ID against real as they are prolly part of them or aligned on those ideologies conducting real genocide in so many parts of the world . In logo ke to protests bhee peaceful naheen hotey. To karney do yeah sab. Humey kya lena dena 🤣🤣

K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The violence against Kashmiri Pandits and displacement of them was recognized as a significant human rights issue but not as a genocide by the international community, unfortunately! Also, my original post was about ongoing genocides.

“Genocide” of minorities in India is false information and factually incorrect. If you let such posts stand, you (as in the website) are opening up yourself to unwarranted litigation.

As for trolls, smiley1, you aren’t even supposed to engage with them. The countdown to their virtual life on IF begins the minute they post their gibberish.

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Meanwhile Our celebrities be like Screenshot_20240601_215534_Samsung Internet.jpg

All 👀 on 🤫 smiley37

Edited by Rsrockz - 4 months ago

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]