Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moonks thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Truthseeker1

sorry to hear that moonks. yeh pakka minionite ka kia dhara ha. tumhe viewbie se member pe bhi demote usi ne karwaya. mnx toh acchi ha bichari. usko kuch mat kaho.

Please Shreya ne mujhe demote nahi kiya (woh toh chahti thi mai apna decision badlu, kisiko bhi badnaam mat karo) maine khudko demote karwaya hai, as a viewbie kuch bhi bolo log kehte tum mat bolo bhai kyu na bolo, so maine woh kissa hi khatam kar diya and Shreya ki galti nhi woh sirf apna kaam kar rahi hai.

It looks like you know me very well, do I know you?? Like if we have interact before do tell me, it's a new ID so I am at disadvantage here

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Abey lapadjhandu. California se Mexico holidays manane gaya hi ha toh thoda daru peeke sachh bhi bolna sikh. Kashmiri pundits were genocided! Conveniently deny kardiya tune toh, murakh!

Theres no such thing as ughyur genocide. sab news kaha se padh ke yah pe thus deta hai?wikipedia? special sympathy for ughyurs but no other muslims? kiski payroll pe hain beh tu 4chan uncle?

Please there's no need to get so much personal with someone. If they do wrong that doesn't mean that we will stoop low and become vile. Replies can be given with dignity as wellsmiley20. Two wrongs don't make a right. And btw is their any need to say what the member does in his/her personal life?? I think that was extremely derogatory and vile remark from your side. No one's personal life should be made public
Edited by RockingSunny - 4 months ago
NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Please there's no need to get so much personal with someone. If they do wrong that doesn't mean that we will stoop low and become vile. Replies can be given with dignity as wellsmiley20. Two wrongs don't make a right

I think this person is faking it. This one is surely from that other gang trying to create divide.

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

Please Shreya ne mujhe demote nahi kiya (woh toh chahti thi mai apna decision badlu, kisiko bhi badnaam mat karo) maine khudko demote karwaya hai, as a viewbie kuch bhi bolo log kehte tum mat bolo bhai kyu na bolo, so maine woh kissa hi khatam kar diya and Shreya ki galti nhi woh sirf apna kaam kar rahi hai.

It looks like you know me very well, do I know you?? Like if we have interact before do tell me, it's a new ID so I am at disadvantage here

Let's report the post. I just saw he/she brought the member's personal life in open. That's intolerable
RockingSunny thumbnail

sorry to hear that moonks. yeh pakka minionite ka kia dhara ha. tumhe viewbie se member pe bhi demote usi ne karwaya. mnx toh acchi ha bichari. usko kuch mat kaho.

Dude come from your real id. Then baat karenge thik hai??
95027 thumbnail

Let's report the post. I just saw he/she brought the member's personal life in open. That's intolerable

I agree. Reported 🙏🏻.

NathuPaapi thumbnail

Plus the filthy language smiley21smiley11

Reported

Banned

[Post Removed]

NathuPaapi thumbnail

Dude come from your real id. Then baat karenge thik hai??

Don't engage. Ignore as much as possible.

They want attention. Don't give them that.

Not getting attention will frustrate them even more smiley36

Just report and move on.

Moonks thumbnail

to phir tumara post kisne udaya. mnx ne to nahi udaya. woh toh hum sub ko pasand karti ha. shreya mithi churi. use bachke raho.

A sincere request, don't disrespect someone on the basis of your assumption, it's her duty to delete the post when a post is repeatedly reported, she was doing her duty only. The fault lies with those who can't digest the truth, can't acknowledge the fact that their truth is part of a propaganda, it has nothing to do with Shreya or any other mod for that matter
Edited by Moonks - 4 months ago