Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moonks thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Meri post delete Kar di?? Koi nasmiley37smiley37

I have realised this months ago only one community's life matters and if you talk about others life then it's an attack on humanitysmiley37smiley37

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

Meri post delete Kar di?? Koi nasmiley37smiley37

I have realised this months ago only one community's life matters and if you talk about others life then it's an attack on humanitysmiley37smiley37

Sis. Inkaaa common pattern hain. When they onow the topic is real. The issue is real, they will resort to personal attacks and labels.

as I said so many times. Even the protests are not peaceful and sadly some of the real genocides mentioned here are not even protested against. It’s a very sad and unfortunate truth of the modern times. From Kashmir to Yezdis to Nigeria — genocides :(.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

I swear ye log kitne jobless honge jo baar baar mid banayenge aur ban honge. Itna free time aur patience kaise hota hai inke pass ki baar baar mid banao aur ban ho jao. Why don't mods ban the original IDs?? What's the use of banning mids and keeping the disgusting original IDs?? Because this has become a daily incident which needs to be stopped

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

I swear ye log kitne jobless honge jo baar baar mid banayenge aur ban honge. Itna free time aur patience kaise hota hai inke pass ki baar baar mid banao aur ban ho jao. Why don't mods ban the original IDs?? What's the use of banning mids and keeping the disgusting original IDs?? Because this has become a daily incident which needs to be stopped

@red Paisa bolta hai bro, jitna traffic utna paisa and like you said @boldsmiley39
Edited by Moonks - 4 months ago
K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

There is no genocide going on in India. It’s not a matter of opinion but a fact. If someone is spreading false information, including claims of genocide that are unfounded, it is possible to file a First Information Report (FIR) against them. Spreading false information can be considered a criminal offense under various sections of the Indian Penal Code (IPC). This is not a threat, just a caution, to those getting carried away with emotion.

On topic: the only ongoing genocides universally recognized as genocides are The Rohingya crisis in Myanmar, the Uyghur situation in China and the ethnic cleansing of the Tigrayan population in Ethiopia. Violence in Sudan was a genocide in the past but not anymore, unless I am wrong.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Moonks

@red Paisa bolta hai bro, jitna traffic utna paisa and like you said @boldsmiley39

Due to traffic, the beauty of this forum is getting lostsmiley19

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: K.Universe.

There is no genocide going on in India. It’s not a matter of opinion but a fact. If someone is spreading false information, including claims of genocide that are unfounded, it is possible to file a First Information Report (FIR) against them. Spreading false information can be considered a criminal offense under various sections of the Indian Penal Code (IPC). This is not a threat, just a caution, to those getting carried away with emotion.

On topic: the only ongoing genocides universally recognized as genocides are The Rohingya crisis in Myanmar, the Uyghur situation in China and the ethnic cleansing of the Tigrayan population in Ethiopia. Violence in Sudan was a genocide in the past but not anymore, unless I am wrong.

@Bold. That is what I have said here and elsewhere too. I said only one that happened (past tense) was the one that happened in Kashmir.

Unless I am mistaken - Nigeria is v real and happening. And the one against Yezdis too. Iran already completed its genocide a while back.

Pakistan / Bangladesh / Afghanistan also happened and atrocities happen there daily. Now just smaller numbers as large part of genocide already happened there. This is not misinformation. Numbers support this as well.

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: K.Universe.

okay so a genocide will be considered as genocide if it's universally recognized, no wonder throughout the medieval history of India and even under British Raj, and even after the Independence every genocide is not considered as genocide cause its not universally recognised, no wonder why kashmiri pandits are still fighting to tell the world that what happened with them was genocide and not exodus and that wasn't the first time it happened, no wonder hyderabadi brahmin's genocide is still unknown cause universe hasn't recognised it as genocide.

Jews haven't let the world forget what Hitler did to them, neither anyone is going to forget this war but we as a community is still fighting for the fact that it happened, that it is still happening and no wonder thar justice is never given to us

Edited by Moonks - 4 months ago
NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

If you have guts go and file FIR now. I am challenging you. Abhi ke abhi FIR file karo. Whom are you giving caution?? Mods please do help this member file FIR against ussmiley20

I think he meant that for the post about M genocide in India

Banned

[Post Removed]