Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

I don’t think you understand the meaning of word jihad. Please refer to dictionary 🙏🏻

Heinous crimes should get justice. At the same time one of the videos you posted is hijab and burqa and another one sided view on riots where both sides committed crimes and I concur - Justice must be given for crimes anywhere in the world

However just like Godhra, 9/11, 26/11 or just the stabbing in Germany by a Muslim of police and others, they are considered violent crimes, terrorism, not genocide even tho it’s done in the name of jihad which means global genocide against all non Muslims…however the acts are not genocide and hence we didn’t post those else it will result in perhaps 10000 pages of daily crime by islamic extremists globally.

the only genocide that happened in India is in Kashmir by Islamic extremists vs Pandits and other minorities.

Muslim population has in fact grown in India ..simply put there is no genocide happening to them in India

again….any crimes in your videos above …the perpetrators should be investigated and punished regardless of race or religion 🙏🏻

As such I request mod to consider my reply and your post and move it to appropriate thread such as chit chat or random news or any other suitable thread as these aren’t genocide 🙏🏻 not reporting or anything. Just move it since it’s not genocide. Thank u.

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]