Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

Wish these terrorists gets burned in hell and our world is free of such terrorismsmiley27. It feels sad to see so many innocent people dying for no reasonsmiley19smiley19

BarrmHP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

https://news.un.org/en/story/2024/03/1147976

Genocide is genocide.

Shame you only start caring about the atrocities mentioned in this thread now.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Mods please don't let this place become another toxic social media site🙏🙏🙏. We love this place because of the strict moderation against those who harass other members. But nowadays I see if has become the same toxic social media site which I used to hate. Why can't the strict moderation come back?? Why can't members be permanently banned for repeatedly crossing lines?? The leniency is taken for granted and that's the reason this is place is becoming toxic. You are free to give me warning for moral policing but I don't want this place to completely become another social media site🙏🙏

Awww sunny u meant it?smiley42

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Ofcourse

Word Count: 1

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Guess who we are sympathising with?

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2018/05/myanmar-new-evidence-reveals-rohingya-armed-group-massacred-scores-in-rakhine-state/#:~:text=Members%20of%20the%20Hindu%20community,graves%20in%20late%20September%202017.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-44206372.amp

Edited by NathuPaapi - 4 months ago
Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

What do you mean? Genocide IS happening in Gaza. it is also happening in Darfur. Ongoing cleansing of non Arabs since 2003. Estimated 15k people have been cleansed in the last year…children dying of starvation and world is ignoring them

Edited by Basskarrr - 4 months ago
Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Have the decency to update your title if you don’t have any ill intentions and only seek to bring notice to ongoing genocides and /or atrocities happening in the world

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sorrento

Serious question: why don’t these genocides catch peoples attention and and why are there hardly any protests against these.

Excellent question. Perhaps it begins with focusing on real genocides first but an afraid I don’t have an answer on why. As there have been so many and so many happening but not even a mention :(. Or protests. Or encampments. :(

Kashmir genocide for eg only ended with mass exits of Pandits and govt not caring till a govt came that has driven change. Sadly the genocide still happened there .. Prolly one of the worst in the history as a democracy allowed that to happen in its own borders 🥲🥲🥲.

Diandraa thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail