Kanwar- Tu hi heera hai, baaki sab Jaljeera!

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Thank you for this homage to our beloved Shiva! And an Easter egg for fans from the past kandya life!

But truly, kanwar's a heera!

What a fantastic actor, he is! Shiva was perfect. Didn't think there was much room for growth the way exudes all emotions. But he proved me wrong! The nuances he's added to #Sachin 's bowled me over. Thanks for proving, there's no ceiling & sky is limit to acting! Loved this growth of his as an actor!

P.s. he always deserved best actor awards, but politics played a role. I do hope he finally gets the long overdue recognition formally! Because informally, all his fans know it!

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kanwar’s homage to Shiva was super cute! I love how he still pays homage to PS, and has no issues being associated with Shiva.

that said, the sheer amount of work he has put into Sachin is crazy! And there is stark contrast when you see a side by side comparison of him play shiva and Sachin.

the body transformation, the body language, the smaller fun elements to Sachin, it’s just all dedication and hardwork! You can see how special Sachin is when you compare him against Ishaan from Ghum or another SP character.

This show and character is an opportunity of a lifetime for Kanwar, and it’s been 10 years in the making for him. ❤️❤️❤️ i truly Hope he gets ten recognition he deserves.

Shradha.08 thumbnail
Totally agree! This show has given him a platform to showcase his abilities and he has been giving more than his 100% since the word go! Sheer hard work and dedication resulting in perfection! The small nuances he adds to even a simple scene just enhances the whole moment! His body language is completely transformed & the accent & mannerisms we're all bang-on! Can't express how happy I feel to see him getting the visibility for all the right reasons! Onwards & upwards!
Kdice thumbnail
Yes shiva will always have a special place in our hearts but we can't deny the fact that by flawless acting Kanwar made Sachin to enter in hearts too Especially today "Heera" dialogue though it was same but Kanwar made it different for Sachin n great as it was for shiva🫶
Puutuul thumbnail

Shiva Pandya is a character to whom Kanwar is given his all. He has lived Shiva Pandya and made audience believe Shiva is real.

Shiva will be remembered always as Iconic character of Itv.

Kanwar best ability is he changes and moulds himself according to character he plays. The transformation he has gone through for Sachin Deshmukh is commendable. He always add his signature to the character and character belongs to him fully. He owns the character he plays. Sachin Deshmukh is another feather to his cap and we are witnessing another remarkable character of him.

Today the way he remember Shiva Pandya through Sachin Deshmukh shows his brilliance as an actor.

A nostalgic moment for fans.

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Ek tu hi heera baaki sab jaljeera..

How can we forget this one ? Whole cast of PS still teases Kanwar with that dialogue and the moment I heard it coming from Sachin I knew it was a Kanwar's addition.

No matter how disappointed I was with Shiva's character but that's so true that Kanwar is an outstanding actor. The emotions of Sachin are so well presented by him. His talli side, his hurt side , his goofy side, his gunda side , his clueless detective side for bhagodi maina, etc etc. So many layers to the character and so well depicted.

I remember Prema di telling that this is the most prominent character of the show and I am glad we have Kanwar to play it.

Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 3 months ago