Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Part 10

Incredible update.... pleasantly written

nice end

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Deva coming in between to save Gauri was lovely, loved Gaurihealing him, now the truth is out. Gauri turning Agni into a small man was funny.Finally Agni has been killed. Glaf that Deva forgave Gauri and they reconciled.Deva’s parents knowing all this already was shocking. Favorite scene was Gauri Devalast scene. Favorite character is Pranila because she was the most different andunique character as first I thought she’s normal human being but later she turnedout to be shape shifting too. But did she get her powers back or not? M confused

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Pranila did not get her powers back.

Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by: salley145

Deva coming in between to save Gauri was lovely, loved Gaurihealing him, now the truth is out. Gauri turning Agni into a small man was funny.Finally Agni has been killed. Glaf that Deva forgave Gauri and they reconciled.Deva’s parents knowing all this already was shocking. Favorite scene was Gauri Devalast scene. Favorite character is Pranila because she was the most different andunique character as first I thought she’s normal human being but later she turnedout to be shape shifting too. But did she get her powers back or not? M confused

Kavithawrites thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Pranila being friends with shark was also cool. Gauri dev realizing their love was nice. Gauri dev got married so fast but I am excited for the main plot. Till now it's going smooth but I am really excited for the main plot you mentioned in the note below.
coderlady thumbnail

Agni thought that they will never find him. And moreover he thinks Pranila does not have any powers.

coderlady thumbnail

Gauri turned Agni into a small man. Now that's poetic justice. Powers to match his reduced size, that's another bonus.

coderlady thumbnail

Deva was upset after learning the whole truth, but he does understand.

coderlady thumbnail

The whole revelation was not even a surprise to Shamsher and Sulakshana. They were expecting this.