Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Who is this woman? It can not be Agni. Maybe another serpent who might help them.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Salley

Coderlady

MochaQueen

GOLDIE ABROL

Taahir

khwaishfan

Thank you so much for the lovely comments friends.

The Palace of Secrets2 Part 9

Gauri was praying in the temple:Please God...please help me find my enemy Agni.

Suddenly a serpent appeared before her.Soon it transformed into an attractive woman.

Gauri was shocked.

She:I am Mahek.

Gauri:Why did you come to me?

Mahek laughed.

Mahek:Nice question.My master Agni realised that you are searching for him to kill him.So he sent me here to kill you.

Gauri was shocked.

Gauri:So Agni was keeping an eye on me without my ow knowledge.Since he can't kill a spirit like Nayantara,he sent you to kill me.

Mahek:Exactly my dear Gauri.

Mahek laughed.She took her half human-serpent form

and tried to attack Gauri.Gauri turned into a tigress.

Both started fighting.Suddenly somebody attacked Mahek and killed it.It was the Peahen Bela.

(Thank you very much Salley for the surprise edit).

Gauri was surprised.

Gauri:Bela!

Bela turned into her human form.

Bela:When you have a powerful peahen friend you don't need to worry about your security Gauri.I will protect you.

Gauri smiled emotionally:You are my best friend Bela.

Gauri and Bela hugged each other.

Gauri informed Pranila about Agni.

Gauri:I could not trace his location.I am worried whether he will turn immortal.

Pranila:You don't worry.Before that we will find him.I am going to start my Tapas soon to regain my powers.After the Tapas God will show me Agni's location.I trust God.

Gauri was relieved.

Gauri's eyes glowed with anger:After that I will kill him.

Pranila collected water flowers for her puja as she was going to start her meditation in the water.

Pranila started her spiritual meditation in the river.

While walking Gauri's mangalsuthra got loosened and it fell down.Suddenly Deva caught it before it touched the floor.Gauri was relieved.

She thought:I am worried whether the fall of mangalsuthra is hinting at Deva deserting me after knowing my identity.But Deva catching the mangalsuthra preventing it from falling down hints that he himself will save our marriage.I hope so.

Deva understood that Gauri was upset.

Deva:Don't be upset Gauri.Our love and relationship are stronger than this mangalsuthra.

Gauri smiled with relief.Deva tied the mangalsuthra around her neck.

They shared a romantic eye lock.

After some days,Pranila heard a voice during her spiritual meditation.

"Open your eyes Pranila...".

She opened her eyes.

Pranila:"God!"

She could not see anyone,but could hear the voice of the eternal force of nature.

A big shining ball flew towards her and she caught it.

"This ball will show you the location of Agni".

Pranila became very happy.

Pranila:Thank you God!

She looked at the ball and found nothing there.She became dull.

Pranila:I can't see anything here.

"Only a spirit can see the internal ball.So find a pure soul soon".

Pranila got upset.

Pranila:Where will I find a soul?

Suddenly Pranila remembered Nayantara.Her face became cheerful.

Pranila:Nayantara!

Pranila gave the ball to Nayantara.

Gauri:Can you see anything Nayantara?

Nayantara looked at the ball and saw Agni there.

Agni was walking in the forest.

He took right turn and got inside a cave.

Nayantara:Yes..I can see him.He is hiding inside a cave.

They were very happy.

Ranav:Which cave?I will go and finish him.

Nayantara:He is hiding in a forest.

Bela:Which forest?

Nayantara:It's a forest where there are trees with red flowers around the caves.

Pranila:Now I understood which forest it is.

They all smiled.

Gauri opened her eyes during the sleep and looked at Deva.

Gauri:Thank God!Deva is in deep sleep.I have to leave now.

Gauri,Ranav and Bela went out of the Mansion.Pranila and Nayantara were waiting outside.Gauri,Pranila,Nayantara,Ranav and Bela left to the forest in search of Agni.Unknown to them,Deva had noticed them going together in a car.Deva was not in deep sleep,so he had heard Gauri talking to him.

Deva:Where are they going without informing me?

Edited by jasminerahul - 1 months ago
coderlady thumbnail

Hope Deva does not follow them. Agni can use him to manipulate the others since he is the weakest among them.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very interesting update dear 🙂

Just loved it 🤗

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 9

Curious Update

Lots of evil intentions while everyone

changing into different forms

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Shocking that Agni was keeping an eye on Gauri and sent Mehekto kill her. Loved Bela helping her. Preeta’s edits looks so realistic. Glad thather mangalsutra is saved. Finally Agni is found. Oops now Deva will find out abouttheir identities. Waiting for next, perfect pics.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Nice one....but i want more scenes of Dev Gauri

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8

thanks for the pm

Part 9

Intense update.... finely written

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

The Palace of Secrets2 Part 10

Gauri opened her eyes during the sleep and looked at Deva.

Gauri:Thank God!Deva is in deep sleep.I have to leave now.

Gauri,Ranav and Bela went out of the Mansion.Pranila and Nayantara were waiting outside.Gauri,Pranila,Nayantara,Ranav and Bela left to the forest in search of Agni.Unknown to them,Deva had noticed them going together in a car.Deva was not in deep sleep,so he had heard Gauri talking to him.

Deva:Where are they going without informing me?

Deva started following them in his car.

While driving,Deva phoned Gauri:Hi Gauri,where are you?

Gauri:I am in the temple now Deva.I am attending an early morning puja now.

Deva was shocked.

He thought:Why is Gauri lying?I have to find out the truth.

They reached the forest and found the cave.Deva parked his car far.He was hiding behind a tree and observing them.They entered the cave shocking Agni.

Agni:How did you find me?

Pranila:What did you think Agni?You thought we will not be able to locate you?God is with us.

He got irritated.

Agni:You are Rajish's wife.Right?You are powerless now Pranila.You cannot do anything.

Pranila:My power is my daughter Gauri.She is a shape shifting tigress who has many powers.

Agni:I know that.But I am half immortal.Don't forget that.

Gauri:You are not yet immortal.You drank the blood of many shape shifting creatures.Still you could not finish drinking the blood of the particular number of creatures which the black magician suggested.So you could not be immortal yet.

Agni:But very soon I will complete my target and be immortal.

Gauri:Before that you will be dead.

Agni:Never!

Suddenly he got stunned to see Ranav and Nayantara.

Ranav:You maybe wondering how I am alive.You fool!I am a phoenix.You cannot destroy me completely.I took birth again.

Nayantara:Are you shocked to see me Raja Agni?

Agni said angrily:I will not leave you Nayantara.

Nayantara:You cannot harm me.Because I am only a spirit.How can you kill a dead person again?A spirit cannot be killed.But a spirit can kill you.

Nayantara turned into a half serpent

and tried to bit him.But it did not have any effect on him.

Agni laughed.

Agni:I am not an ordinary human being to get killed by a spirit.So you cannot touch me.

Nayantara got frustrated.The others became dull.

Gauri:Don't worry Nayantara.I will take revenge on your behalf.

Nayantara smiled.

Deva who was watching this without their knowledge got shocked.

Deva:That's my great grandfather Raja Agni whose painting is there in my house.How can he be still alive?How did he become half immortal?Dr.Nayantara is the spirit of a shape shifting serpent?Ranav is a phoenix. Unbelievable!Why did Gauri hide this from me?

Agni:Hey girl...you will leave you breathless now.So your revenge will be incomplete.

Agni took a weapon to stab Gauri.

Deva got scared and ran towards Gauri and stood in front of her to protect her.

Thus by mistake Agni stabbed his hand and the blood splashed on his face.

All were shocked.Gauri looked at Deva painfully in shock.

(Please ignore the the tiger in the background).

Gauri:Deva!What did you do?Why did you come here?

Deva:How can I sit simply when you are in danger?I love you Gauri.I can't let you get harmed.

Gauri:You don't worry about me Deva.I cannot be harmed.

Deva:Are you mad?

Gauri:I am telling you the truth Deva.

Her skin started changing.

Deva was shocked.

Gauri produced some light with her hand and the light passed through Deva's hand.Thus his hand got healed and the blood on his body got disappeared.Deva could not believe it.

Deva:Gauri!

Gauri took her half tigress form.

Gauri:I am a shape shifting tigress.

Deva was shocked to the core.

Gauri:Deva...I know that you feel betrayed.But trust me...I really love you and I did'nt hide anything from you purposefully.But please don't come my way.I need to take revenge for my late father.My father's killer has to be killed.

Deva was upset and silent.He was also shocked to know that Agni is Gauri's father's killer.

Agni:How can you take revenge Gauri?You are aware of my capability.Right?

Gauri smirked.

Gauri:I have the power to turn anyone into any form.Like I gave body to a spirit like Nayantara,I can turn you into any form.Since you are not completely immortal I can do that and kill you easily.

Agni was shocked.

Before Agni could escape,a light passed through Gauri's hand and passed through Agni.He turned into a small sized man.Everyone except the shocked Deva laughed.

Gauri:I hope you know that as your size decreased your powers also decreased.Now you cannot save yourself.

Agni screamed:Noooooooooooo!

Gauri turned into a tigress and bit him brutally.Deva closed his eyes not being able to see the brutal act.

Gauri took her half tigress form and touched his blood with her hand.

Agni was crying loudly.Nayantara was enjoying it a lot.

Ranav:You had burnt me alive.Right?Now I will burn you alive.

Ranav produced fire from his body and burnt Agni.While crying loudly,his body turned into ashes.

Deva could not bear it and turned off his face.

They all hugged each other happily.

Nayantara's body vanished.She became a mere soul.She became upset.

Nayantara:Now I need to leave.Thank you Gauri for everything.

Gauri and Nayantara hugged each other tearfully.

Nayantara went near Deva and said:I know that you are hurt.But please don't hurt Gauri.She is a gem.

Deva was silent.

Nayantara waved hand at them and disappeared.Everyone became emotional.

Deva walked out silently.

Gauri:Deva!

Gauri ran after him.But without listening to her,he left in his car.

Gauri became upset.All were upset.

Pranila:Don't be shattered Gauri.Deva will understand you.He loves you a lot.

Gauri nodded tearfully.

Bela whispered to Ranav:I feel nervous thinking of Gauri.Will Deva understand her?

Ranav:Their love is true Bela.So even if Deva is angry now,his love will melt his anger for Gauri.

Bela:I hope so.

Gauri went near Deva in their bedroom.Deva did not even look at her.

Gauri:Are you angry with me?

Deva:You hid such a big secret from me.Don't I have the right to be angry?

Gauri:You have the right to be angry.But please hear why I did this.

Deva:Now what is left Gauri?I have been fooled.Why Gauri?Why?

He embraced her bursting into tears.She wept caressing him.

She wiped his tears and said:It's not like you think Deva.First you please listen to me.

Gauri explained everything to him including Aruna getting possessed by Nayantara.Deva was shocked.

Gauri:Trust me Deva.Though I married you to enter this Mansion to find the mysterious killer of my father and Ranav,my love for you was true.I really loved you and that's why I married you.

He looked at her emotionally:I know that Gauri.But I am angry with you for not sharing your pain with me.We both love each other.Still why did'nt you share your problems with me?Why did you suffer alone?

Gauri looked at him emotionally.

Gauri:I was not alone Deva.My mother,Ranav and Bela were there with me.I did'nt share anything with you because I was scared of your reaction about my identity.

Deva:I love you Gauri and I don't have any problem with your identity.But please don't kill me tigress.

Gauri smiled emotionally.

Gauri:How can I kill such a sweet husband who loves me?

He smiled emotionally.They embraced each other.

Ranav and Bela bid farewell to Deva,Gauri.Shamsher,Sulakshana and Aruna.

Bela and Gauri hugged each other.

Gauri:I will miss you.

Bela:I will also miss you Gauri.

Ranav:You both do not have to miss each other.We all can meet each other at any time.

They smiled.

After they left Gauri told Shamsher and Sulakshana:I want to tell a truth to you all.

Deva got tensed.He shook his head to stop her from revealing her identity.

Gauri:No Deva.I have to tell them the truth.They deserve to know the truth.

Deva became dull.

Gauri revealed the truth to Shamsher,Sulakshana and Aruna.Aruna was shocked.But Shamsher and Sulakshana were expressionless.

Shamsher:What do you think?That we did'nt know anything before?We knew everything.

Deva and Gauri were shocked.

Shamsher:Our palace was cursed after what my grand father Agni did to an innocent dancer.

Sulakshana:When Aruna was not getting cured,we met an astrologer.He revealed a shocking truth to us.He told us that Aruna was possessed by the late dancer who got murdered in this palace.

Gauri,Deva and Aruna were shocked.

Aruna:What?

Deva:You both knew this before?Then why did'nt you tell me anything?

Shamsher:We did'nt want to give you anymore tension.The astrologer told us that only a powerful shape shifting tigress who is connected to our palace can remove the curse.Only then our Aruna will become alright.

Sulakshana:We enquired a lot to find out which shape shifting tigress is connected to this palace.But we could not get any information.Later you told us about the strange animal kingdom of Pranilaji.We both started doubting her.Because an ordinary human being cannot look after such dangerous animals.We felt that Deva meeting Pranila and falling in love with her daughter Gauri is a hint given by God.

Shamsher:While fixing your marriage with Gauri,we had given Gauri's horoscope to the astrologer.He revealed to us that it's a special horoscope and Gauri is a shape shifting tigress.Though we were not sure whether Gauri was connected to this palace,we took the risk to believe that she is the one who can save this palace from the curse.

Sulakshana:But we were right.That we understood when Aruna got cured all of a sudden.We knew that Gauri was behind it though we were not aware that Nayantara was the dancer who got killed by Raja Agni.

Deva,Gauri and Aruna were surprised.

Shamsher:The dancer's ghost got salvation and our palace is saved from the curse.It's all because of you Gauri.We are grateful to you.

Sulakshana:And we know that you will not harm innocent people.So we are not scared of you.

Gauri smiled happily.Deva held her closer.They smiled at each other.

Pranila looked at her photographs with Rajish.

(Credit for the edit goes to the real editor).

Pranila:Today you got justice Rajish.

She felt that his soul was smiling at her.

Deva and Gauri visited Pranila.Seeing Gauri,all the tigers bowed to show her respect.

Gauri took her Queen tigress form and greeted them.

Deva was amused to see it.

Deva and Gauri were sitting together.

Deva:You are the Baghin Rani of this jungle.But you are my Queen of love too.

Gauri smiled and embraced him resting her head on his shoulder.

All of them lived happily and peacefully.

The End

Thank you very much for supporting this SS.Please give a detailed comment on this part.Please write your favourite scenes,favourite character and why you liked that character the most.

Edited by jasminerahul - 1 months ago
heavenlybliss thumbnail

I am glad to get lots of Dev and Gauri here...and a happy ending

Now you can start a new storysmiley17