The Palace of Secrets2 Deva Gauri SS

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

The Palace of Secrets2 Part 1

Years back I had written a supernatural thriller titled The Palace of Secrets.Now I am bringing the season2 of The palace of secrets with a fresh story which has no connection with it's previous season.I dedicate this story to Mochaqueen who asked me to write a palace related supernatural thriller.

The credit for the edits goes to Preeti Queen.

Thank you so much my dear friend Sydell for the lovely cover pages.

Early morning....

A woman went for the morning walk in her jungle with tigers.

She carried 2 cubs in her hands and walked.

When she reached her home she was surprised to see a visitor there.He was scared to see the tigers.

She:Don't get frightened.My tigers are my pets.They are very friendly.They don't hurt anyone.

He was relieved.

She asked the tigers to go to their den and they followed her instructions.He was surprised.

He:They understand human language?

She:Yes.Aftter all I am the one who brought them up.

He smiled.

She:By the way you did'nt tell me who you are.

He:Pranilaji...I am Deva.I am a documentary film maker.I came to know that you are an animal lover and you are bringing up many animals including wild animals are your children.I got curious and I got interested to make a documentary movie on you and your pet animals.Please let me do it.

She smiled:Yes..sure.

Deva:Thank you so much.Are you not scared to keep wild animals as your pets?

She:Not at all.I am brought up in this jungle.So all animals are my friends.

Deva:That's strange.

She smiled.

Deva:Can I get accommodation?

She:Yes.You can stay here till you make your film.

Deva was surprised and happy.

Deva:Thank you so much.But are you not tensed to keep a stranger in your home?

She:I don't think you are harmful.Even if you are,my wild animals will protect me from you.

Deva smiled.

Pranila:How long you will have to stay here?

Deva:Maybe one or two weeks.

Pranila:Fine.

He smiled.

Deva started staying in Pranila's house.

Pranila:You are my guest.So I will cook special lunch for you.

Deva:Thank you so much.

Pranila:Will you have fish?

Deva:It's my favourite.

Pranila:Fine.I will make fish curry and mixed vegetable curry for you.

Deva:Thank you so much.

Pranila collected vegetables from the field.

Pranila went to the pond and caught fish.

She started cleaning the fish with knife.

During the cooking process a cat went near her sensing the smell of the fish.

Pranila gave it a fish piece and the cat ate it happily.Deva watched it with a smile.

He thought:She really loves her pets.

Pranila served him rice,mixed vegetable curry and fish curry.

Deva started eating it crazily.

Deva:Wah!It's so tasty.Thank you for such a delicious lunch Pranilaji.

She smiled.

Deva went to the compound.He collided with a girl accidentally. She looked at him.

He looked at her.

They looked at each other's eyes.

He thought:Why her eyes are so different?

She:Who are you?Why are you in my place?

Deva:Your place?How?This is Pranilaji's home.

Pranila who was holding cocks in her hands came there with a smile.

Pranila:Don't get confused.She is my daughter Gauri.

Deva looked at Gauri with a surprise.

Pranila:Gauri,this is Deva.He is a documentary film maker.He has come here to make a documentary on my life with animals.

Gauri was surprised:Film?Wow!So I can see my mother in a film.

They all smiled.

Deva was walking through the jungle.He was shocked to see Gauri unconscious on the grass.

Edited by jasminerahul - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear 😍

Nice & interesting start 😃

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM

Keep writing ✍️

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8

Hi there

great update.... well update

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

How come Pranila was brought up in a jungle? Are they going tobe a couple here? Pranila feeding her cat was lovely. I also have a cock at my house,hekeeps pulling my kurta and hits its beak on our feet haha. Pranila and Gauri andmother and daughter, so Gauri and Deva are going to be couple, I got misconceptionearlier. Why is Gauri unconscious? Perfect pics, waiting for next

coderlady thumbnail

Deva is here to make a documentary about her. If he knew about the animals, why was he surprised?

coderlady thumbnail

Pranila harvested fresh veggies and caught fresh fish. No wonder the food was so good.

coderlady thumbnail

What happened to Gauri suddenly? At least Deva saw her and can help her get back home.

jasminerahul thumbnail

He knew about Pranila living with animals.But he was surprised to see the animals understanding her language while giving them instructions. Thank you.

Originally posted by: coderlady

Deva is here to make a documentary about her. If he knew about the animals, why was he surprised?

Kavithawrites thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very interesting and different concept. Thanks for the PM. Shocking that pranila loves to pet wild animals. I love the normal pics but the ai pics seems little different. I thought pranila is the female lead but surprising that she has a grown up daughter. Will pranila have a pair? Like where is her husband? Pranila is so lovely to cook for her guest. I loved how she picks everything from the farm and didn't buy anything which means everything is fresh and doesn't have any chemical. She giving fish to cat was lovely. Why did deva called himself as servant after pranila agreed to let him live in her house? So deva and gauri are the pair? The chapter seems like a normal story but the title is palace of secrets so I guess we will get a lot of twist and turns in the story and their is some reason behind pranila easily taking care of wild animals like tigers. I am really excited for this story. Waiting eagerly for the next chapter.
jasminerahul thumbnail

I am very sorry for the careless mistake.Servant was a typing mistake.I meant 'stranger' instead of servant.

The pics are edits,that's why they look different.

Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by: Kavithawrites

Very interesting and different concept. Thanks for the PM. Shocking that pranila loves to pet wild animals. I love the normal pics but the ai pics seems little different. I thought pranila is the female lead but surprising that she has a grown up daughter. Will pranila have a pair? Like where is her husband? Pranila is so lovely to cook for her guest. I loved how she picks everything from the farm and didn't buy anything which means everything is fresh and doesn't have any chemical. She giving fish to cat was lovely. Why did deva called himself as servant after pranila agreed to let him live in her house? So deva and gauri are the pair? The chapter seems like a normal story but the title is palace of secrets so I guess we will get a lot of twist and turns in the story and their is some reason behind pranila easily taking care of wild animals like tigers. I am really excited for this story. Waiting eagerly for the next chapter.