Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Hii....I am Asmita .. let me tell you I don't follow the show regularly..but I definitely keep myself updated regarding RuNak..smiley27i follow this forum....I had seen Krushal in his previous Bengali shows and really liked him there..so when I saw him I was interested in this show...but i found the drama in this show really toxic...hence did not follow it regularly...but my God Krushal...he hasn't disappointed me even for a second...so amazing he is...smiley42...I saw the last two beautiful episodes & could not stop myself...

My first post regarding the show specially RuNak...so a bit long....

I have read somewhere that "We are lucky if we get one grand, eccentric,moody,what-are-they-thinking love story that raises a middle finger to audience attention spans.."I feel that with this show...

When we see or read about other people's love stories,we seek only the highlights: jab they met,how he proposed,when they first made love." Give us good parts"we say." Leave out the boring bits,where nothing happens", but looking at real world we know that the boring bits are what it's all about-the restlessness,the anhilating uncertainty,the clock on the wall whose hands refuse to budge as we pace the room & pray to the spirits, awaiting an answer.

These boring bits(which may be unendurable for others) are the hellish fires in which a certain kind of love is forged .... through which man and woman prove themselves transcendentally worthy of love.You may fall in love easily but you have to work very hard to earn the happily ever after...

I am a huge fan of Imtiaz Ali romance...& I get the same vibe here from the beginning...as he said..."through travel, you discover a new aspect to your personality, you discover things you wouldn't seated in the confines of your home.." Here Anirudh who was forced to live in the confines of societal made perception of an ideal life, revealed his true self when he was away from everyone in Kashmir...The moment he tried to break free from that jail, he truly embraced who they are as a person..

Both Ani & Jhanak explored a free-wheeling friendship.Together,they started doing everything that two crazy friends would do.They began to develop a sense of comfort that becomes irreplaceable for them.. brought out hidden qualities of eachother which they didn't know existed till then.They opened up about things they have kept locked up forever...

On the surface, They had nothing in common.They belong to two different strata of society but nowhere it came in between the kind of relationship they began to develop overtime..A strange unspoken connection between two unlikely character....it still holds true for both of them..when they are with eachother, everything else begins to disappear...

From this after going through soo much together...they have come to a stage...where they can't function without eachother's presence...

What they feel for eachother & their presence feels like an antidote amidst the cobweb of monotony.It depicts the proximity & closeness between two hearts in the most innocent possible way. There is true longing...

Birthday date...was so beautiful with such a beautiful appropriate song .The lyrics painted a picture of rain gently falling (rimjhim gire sawan) and the heart becoming restless (sulagh sulag jaye mann). They felt drenched not just by the rain but by an unknown fire (bheege aaj iss mausam mein, lagi kaisi yeh agan). The imagery of raindrops like tinkling anklets (jab ghunghroo si bajti hain boondain) added to the sensual mood.The song explores the longing in their heart, a connection they can’t express in a social gathering (mehfil mein kaise keh dein kisi se)emphasizes the monsoon as a backdrop for this awakening of desires...

Their love which is too big to be bound to this prosaic world, with its frustratingly logical rules...

I would like to quote Rumi...

Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoings & rightdoings ,there is a field,I will meet you there...

They need their own world,which springs up around them when they are with eachother..not a trace of negetive energy,under snow white cover oblivious to. everything else....

As yesterday the song explained Anirudh's pov...

" Jane na Kahan woh duniya hai...

Jane na woh hai bhi ya nahi...

Jahan meri zindagi mujhse itni khapha nahi.."

How beautiful Krushal was....smiley27

They need a place where no fear or insecurities but only the impulsive nature of their soul will guide them through the questions.... another world of their own.

Looking forward to Kashmir track.... hopefully this is the place that will liberate them as it had done in the beginning...

Don't know many people here...hence tagging whomever I know...

तू थोड़ी देर और ठहर जा this sums up the feeling of Anirudh right now .

Wow , what a beautiful write up Asmita ..

And the day you chose to write this ...

Krushal is fab actor .

The rain part you gave a different feeling altogether

Having said you watched his Bengali shows , are you a native language speaker .?

Welcome to the forum Asmita ❣️❣️

Also thankyou so much for the tag .

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 3 months ago
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Beautifully Beautifully Beautifully written and expressed Asmita ❤️❤️

Heart touching ❤️

You made me emotional dear and I have not watched today’s epi yet, woh toh pakka rulayga!

You are so right in saying that they have managed to create a world of their own, even amidst the cacophony and mayhem of Bose House!

And yes Kashmir has it in the air and will unite these two pure souls

Their one of a kind love will triumph eventually overcoming all hiccups, ordeals and tribulations ❤️

Welcome to the forum dear, thank you for tagging me and keep penning down your thoughts every now and again smiley27

#ToNewerAndBetterBeginnings

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Hii....I am Asmita .. let me tell you I don't follow the show regularly..but I definitely keep myself updated regarding RuNak..smiley27i follow this forum....I had seen Krushal in his previous Bengali shows and really liked him there..so when I saw him I was interested in this show...but i found the drama in this show really toxic...hence did not follow it regularly...but my God Krushal...he hasn't disappointed me even for a second...so amazing he is...smiley42...I saw the last two beautiful episodes & could not stop myself...

My first post regarding the show specially RuNak...so a bit long....

I have read somewhere that "We are lucky if we get one grand, eccentric,moody,what-are-they-thinking love story that raises a middle finger to audience attention spans.."I feel that with this show...

When we see or read about other people's love stories,we seek only the highlights: jab they met,how he proposed,when they first made love." Give us good parts"we say." Leave out the boring bits,where nothing happens", but looking at real world we know that the boring bits are what it's all about-the restlessness,the anhilating uncertainty,the clock on the wall whose hands refuse to budge as we pace the room & pray to the spirits, awaiting an answer.

These boring bits(which may be unendurable for others) are the hellish fires in which a certain kind of love is forged .... through which man and woman prove themselves transcendentally worthy of love.You may fall in love easily but you have to work very hard to earn the happily ever after...

I am a huge fan of Imtiaz Ali romance...& I get the same vibe here from the beginning...as he said..."through travel, you discover a new aspect to your personality, you discover things you wouldn't seated in the confines of your home.." Here Anirudh who was forced to live in the confines of societal made perception of an ideal life, revealed his true self when he was away from everyone in Kashmir...The moment he tried to break free from that jail, he truly embraced who they are as a person..

Both Ani & Jhanak explored a free-wheeling friendship.Together,they started doing everything that two crazy friends would do.They began to develop a sense of comfort that becomes irreplaceable for them.. brought out hidden qualities of eachother which they didn't know existed till then.They opened up about things they have kept locked up forever...

On the surface, They had nothing in common.They belong to two different strata of society but nowhere it came in between the kind of relationship they began to develop overtime..A strange unspoken connection between two unlikely character....it still holds true for both of them..when they are with eachother, everything else begins to disappear...

From this after going through soo much together...they have come to a stage...where they can't function without eachother's presence...

What they feel for eachother & their presence feels like an antidote amidst the cobweb of monotony.It depicts the proximity & closeness between two hearts in the most innocent possible way. There is true longing...

Birthday date...was so beautiful with such a beautiful appropriate song .The lyrics painted a picture of rain gently falling (rimjhim gire sawan) and the heart becoming restless (sulagh sulag jaye mann). They felt drenched not just by the rain but by an unknown fire (bheege aaj iss mausam mein, lagi kaisi yeh agan). The imagery of raindrops like tinkling anklets (jab ghunghroo si bajti hain boondain) added to the sensual mood.The song explores the longing in their heart, a connection they can’t express in a social gathering (mehfil mein kaise keh dein kisi se)emphasizes the monsoon as a backdrop for this awakening of desires...

Their love which is too big to be bound to this prosaic world, with its frustratingly logical rules...

I would like to quote Rumi...

Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoings & rightdoings ,there is a field,I will meet you there...

They need their own world,which springs up around them when they are with eachother..not a trace of negetive energy,under snow white cover oblivious to. everything else....

As yesterday the song explained Anirudh's pov...

" Jane na Kahan woh duniya hai...

Jane na woh hai bhi ya nahi...

Jahan meri zindagi mujhse itni khapha nahi.."

How beautiful Krushal was....smiley27

They need a place where no fear or insecurities but only the impulsive nature of their soul will guide them through the questions.... another world of their own.

Looking forward to Kashmir track.... hopefully this is the place that will liberate them as it had done in the beginning...

Don't know many people here...hence tagging whomever I know...

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

smiley31Welcome to the forum Asmita smiley31

Very beautiful written smiley27

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Perfectly summarized!

They're two incomplete souls destined to become one ❤️

Thank yousmiley27

You are soo right...When we first saw them together in Kashmir together, they immediately melted my heart..& I immediately thought that " they are made for eachother..." irrespective of the circumstances...

It is not a love story of romance and fantasy. It’s a love story of soulmates, something between them that just clicks in to place at a first meeting. It doesn’t fit the usual plot, or any kind of plot really, because it’s not about a couple falling in love. It’s about a couple being in love so deeply right from the start that they don’t even realize it themselves, it’s about a couple waking up to being in love....smiley27

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Hi Asmita! Amazing writing! welcome to the chat on the forum!

Thank you Diismiley31

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Welcome to the forum Asmita. Hope to see you a lot in the forum. Beautifully written and thank you for tagging me.

Thank you Dii...smiley31

I really want to follow this show regularly. But the point is it is a Star plus romantic drama...so while the romance part is beautiful...but the drama part is very toxic..since it is a Star plus show..there is TRP pressure..& resulting into lots of compromise on the characters.. butchering them...both ML & FL for drama...& Bose house is such a mad house... that's why I am not following this show regularly & religiously...

But I am so excited for the Kashmir track..after watching last two episodes my expectations are huge...smiley36

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Beautifully written..smiley27 Welcome to the forum Asmitasmiley31

Thank you so much for such a warm welcome...smiley27

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Welcome dear Asmita! Such a lovely write up! Liked how beautifully you gelled rim jhim gire saawan to their date scenario!

Thanks again for the tag♥️

Thank yousmiley27

I loved entire rain sequence soo much... "rim jhim gire sawan"is my favourite rain song .but the way it was picturised on Ani & Jhanak... I truly believe they did justice to the lyrics...

Mehfil me kaise kehde kisise

Dil bandh Raha hai kisi ajnabi se..

That connection between them was so strong..how will he explain it in front of society...how will anyone understand...what a great havoc a stranger has caused in his seemingly well-settled life...

Krushal's intense gaze...the way he stared at her my heart skipped a bit...smiley27

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Hi Asmita....welcome to the forum 🩷🩷

I wish you have good time here..

Coming to your post , you expressed everything very beautifully...and Krushal undoubtedly he is a great actor..

Thank you for tagging me.

Thank yousmiley27

Krushal is nailing every bit of it....

Even the scene where he screams,yells,gets confused,is afraid to loose not many actor could have performed it better than him. It's a dream character and he has rocked it by his performance 🔥

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funcnv

Here’s to breaking the silence on this forum Asmita..🙌.. Beautiful take on our dear #RuNak.

Thank you... smiley31

yes.. I was a silent reader, reading all the amazing & beautiful takes on Ani, Jhanak & RuNak...smiley27... finally last two episodes got me emotional and overwhelmed...& I am here...smiley36