Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

How is Ani not feeling suffocated around Arshi ?? Today she was behaving just like Shristi - trying to keep Ani on a leash. First it was the questioning about checking Jhanaks train status, then lastly about the ring. Given that Ani is hurting right now with Jhanaks departure how has he not blown his top off yet?! Honestly I was feeling suffocated for him in that scene ! Why is he still with her ?? Even if he didn't love Jhanak i don't understand why he's with Arshi. There's not an ounce of warmth or trust between them . At best they interact as colleagues,  I cant even say friends because even the friendship between them looks dead .

Edited by Bubblez04 - 1 months ago
Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

@bold...that is what i am asking...we waitied for 191 epissmiley37..& 1 time also he didnt think y he feels like that for Jhanaksmiley36smiley24..& out of blue he suddenly said I love you...aree but when did u realise that u love her..last time Chooton said him..he said dont talk all this..i love Arshismiley39smiley7smiley39...after Arshi's rasam of ashirwad...when he came in aadhi raat kamre mainsmiley37..that time only he suddenly changedsmiley39

it reminds me of mehndi drama...there also we waited & waited for ML to fall in lovesmiley42smiley38..but then he alsosmiley37..out of blue..suddenly told FL I love yousmiley44smiley37smiley37..no realisation at all...& that whole epi he ept saying her i love yousmiley44smiley37...she atleast took 1 full episode to realisesmiley37

@Shruti.....Shruti u remember Raghav's confessionsmiley36

Bold - May be.. We should thank that glass piece for that!

The very next day he said he was stuck in some metaphorical storm.. before flirting with J.. 

Glass piece takes the credit along with ointment tubesmiley37

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

Episode is up!! Finally ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ 

Itโ€™s an emotional good bye to J.. she steps out with Ani and Choton.. Bodoma and Appu cry while others smile.. I really donโ€™t know whatโ€™s to be happy about..

Should Tanu and Bipasha a tad worried about all the household work.. Given that Shyam da is still missing.

J gets in the car.. she tries to put her seat belt and remembers that rainy night.. when Ani helped her with the seat belt and they had a moment.. they drive to the station.. while both are emotional.

Itโ€™s Kashmir.. Tejas gets a call and Shrishti informs him about one of our love bird starting from her cage.. she is informing Tejas about the police protection etc..She says J will not come back.. and she wants her to stay in Kashmir.. Tejas says he is busy with elections.. but he is not the one to back out from a challenge.. will try his best as J defeated him many times..he asks if J is traveling alone or with her fiancรฉe ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ man knows how to win our ๐Ÿ’• hearts.. Shrishti goes on and on about not letting J escape.. he wants to know which station? Old or new?? He wants Jโ€™s phone number.. he is planning something huge!! Tejas wants Ani to stay there!!

Tejas is excited..

He knows Shrishti will be upset but still calls Bengali Babu her fiancรฉe.. 

itโ€™s railway station drama.. about Ani helping with that mini bag.. how did she fit all her belongings in that Chotu sa bag.. still amazed!!

Choton is upset she feels it.. Ani speaks about Police.. he asks her if she kept her charger etc. 

she asks him not to worry so much.. he says itโ€™s her habit to get into trouble.. J says she is destined with a  difficulty ka pahaad.. Ani is right.. accidentally getting into trouble is something.. getting into trouble due our stupidity is another.. 

J doesnโ€™t want to speak about this.. she says if he visits Kashmir after his wedding he must inform her๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ now punching the wall ๐Ÿค› was not enough.. she wants him to jump in front of traffic๐Ÿ˜ก

He calls her berehem.. she acts as if she doesnโ€™t have a clue and goes on and on about honeymoon.. wasnโ€™t Bipasha enough?? Now J must start too..๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ 

He says He wonโ€™t be able to forget her!! Ever..

She asks why must a person like him.. he stops her there.. speaks about his dreams for her.. lo aagaya Talent Manager Ani.. he wanted her to become successful and famous..

๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ J asks just because Arshi is talented he thinks everyone are??? Is this even a question dearโ€ฆ 

He identifies talent.. I keep telling.. he is the no. 1 Talent Manager ever๐Ÿคช

They play Talent - Talent.. he wants her to face off  her father.. but she feels she is nothing!! She lives with the help of another.. how will she do the face off.. he says he cannot keep her with him.. with him??? At his house..

Ani says if he can drop her in Jammu instead.. she is worried about the fine..

Girl he doesnโ€™t care.. he is a millionaire ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

She feels about the asylum wasis.. now she deviates the topic by asking about Choton.. Choton brings her food.. now they get senti over food๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Choton gets emotional.. she gets his ashirwad.. and he hugs her calling her beti and behenโค๏ธ they both share a beautiful bond.. 

That was one clear announcement I have heard so far๐Ÿคฃ 

Ani is asking Choton to control.. Choton doesnโ€™t know how much Ani cried yesterday.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Ani and J walk to the train.. they have an eye lock.. 

they speak about the train leaving.. both says take care.. hume tumse pyar kitna plays๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

They shake hands and she wishes him all the best.. he says I love you Jhanakโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

She asks if he said anything and he replies nothing!!

He cries ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ she cries๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I am happy that he must feel relieved saying out loud!! Hope she heard it too..

He walks back.. Choton says he is hurt asks if Ani is not hurt.. he assumes he didnโ€™t express his feelings.. 

Back to Asylum.. witch dressed in blue asks about Ani and they say Ani and Choton went to drop her and they are back. they go on and on about J leaving and reaching.. as if they care๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ they donโ€™t want her to be back.. 

still Ashirwad is due on two days๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ they are planning to have it at a special venue.. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ canโ€™t help getting snubbed in front of so many people eh.. 

they speak about inviting 300 - 350 people๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ they speak about Vinayakโ€™s relatives etc.. Tanu wants to celebrate tension free.. tension free beizetti

Arshi waits.. they speak as if they are normal human beings.. but Bipasha still Nagin.. taunting Anjana and Appu for being sad.. Arshi with Aniโ€™s abroad plans๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ why hug her nowsmiley35

She is again with suspicion.. how he knows that the train left etc.. there is an app for that if I am not wrong.. she asks him if he was checking that.. he speaks about Scrooge dropping her off last time alone..why must he explain all these now.. again Scrooge with Laxmi.. 

Anjana brings juice.. Ani asks her to take juice.. he offers her a glass and Arshi notices the ring๐Ÿ’๐Ÿคฉ

Precap - Arshi playing detective finding out that J gifted the ring.. and the same dialogue as yesterday.. J wakes up in the train!

Thanx for updatesmiley27.. 

great_love thumbnail

Today I love you ๐Ÿ’• from ani side was like a quick tubelight smiley3 ... It's like lingerie their in his mind but missing of jhanak pushed it up and it came like lightning speed from Ani mouth ๐Ÿ‘„smiley42... Like he totally accept it from heart and mindsmiley27

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Good na...he will do something which activates Anirudh husband mode

Ofcourse everytime ye kuch karta hai Ani ke andar ka Pati bahar aa jata hai

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

IMG_1677.jpeg

how to untrend this๐Ÿ˜œ

omg her earings always horrible smiley11smiley11

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aadia

Bold - May be.. We should thank that glass piece for that!

The very next day he said he was stuck in some metaphorical storm.. before flirting with J.. 

Glass piece takes the credit along with ointment tubesmiley37

Yaa thatโ€™s glass piece smiley42smiley36 it helped him to realise his feelings & cool his anger.. so she had to get hurt physically  smiley19 for him to see , not emotionally ..smiley19 after that only he kept going along with his feelings smiley42smiley36 no backing off at all smiley42smiley36

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Anju ji told it was new bts.

what new BTS with Bangali Bangles 

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Episode wise alag trp rehta hai?

yes each episode has different TRP 

This 1.9 TRP is combined average TRP of whole week 

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa thatโ€™s glass piece smiley42smiley36 it helped him to realise his feelings & cool his anger.. so she had to get hurt physically  smiley19 for him to see , not emotionally ..smiley19 after that only he kept going along with his feelings smiley42smiley36 no backing off at all smiley42smiley36

Sometimes I feel ani don't understand emotional pain rather physical painsmiley26smiley18