Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Okay Sony Liv doesn't work in the US so I caught up with the epis on a random site - but i just watched until the precap of the sangeet. Is there more available yet?

Yes, that photographer dude seems to be smitten by vedika - and based on with others have written it seems like Sagar and Vedika do get married ultimately - but I would have really wanted an ending with Vedika and the photographer getting to know each other better - too less time to make them a couple - but with Sagar agreeing to Koel - Vedika should really not accept him when her being jhanvi is revealed - The episodes are interesting nonetheless and cute to see Sagar jealous!

Originally posted by: HennaGumDrop

They uploaded the next 3 episodes to Sony Liv app.

Looks like they are bringing in a new love interest. But will it be for Vedika or Koel? I hope for Vedika, because Sagar has lost all his brains

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: AamnaSharifFan

renaming episodes are available on Sony LIV

Yes The Remaining Episodes Are Available On Sony Liv

Up To Episode 80

smiley9

950842 thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Divya294

Oh sorry for the out of context question but how come you are able to post a single word in reply. Has IF updated its policies and rules ??

No no, I wrote a long reply and then edited it to one word and it worked smiley36smiley41

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vdna

Hey guys! Sorry to hear this show is ending ..I used to watch it diligently initially - then kept up with the written updates and watched randomly - Just caught up with the new uploaded episodes and the wedding sequence seems nicely done with a fair amount of angst, intrigue and other elements. Have they uploaded all the episodes until the end of the series or are they going to stop it abruptly?

They uploaded next few episodes but no idea..

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thorn.Princess

No no, I wrote a long reply and then edited it to one word and it worked smiley36smiley41

Ooo great and quite creative idea. Thanks for bringing it to lightšŸ¤­

Divya294 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HennaGumDrop

They uploaded the next 3 episodes to Sony Liv app.

Looks like they are bringing in a new love interest. But will it be for Vedika or Koel? I hope for Vedika, because Sagar has lost all his brains

I too wish the same. More than Vedika i feel for her parents that how much they to go through due to these Maheshwaris.

foreverlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: vdna

Okay Sony Liv doesn't work in the US so I caught up with the epis on a random site - but i just watched until the precap of the sangeet. Is there more available yet?

Yes, that photographer dude seems to be smitten by vedika - and based on with others have written it seems like Sagar and Vedika do get married ultimately - but I would have really wanted an ending with Vedika and the photographer getting to know each other better - too less time to make them a couple - but with Sagar agreeing to Koel - Vedika should really not accept him when her being jhanvi is revealed - The episodes are interesting nonetheless and cute to see Sagar jealous!

I would've loved to see this sort of tension between them after a final reveal where Vedika questions whether or not Sagar truly loves her, or this idea of Jhanvi that he still has in his head. Not saying no to an endgame for them, but if we had more time with the show I do think that's something interesting the writers could've explored.

Forever upset that there's conflict between my favourite ITV sister duo, but I guess them not totally fighting over Sagar is a win for me. I'm glad they got a strong relationship in the beginning though!

Divya294 thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: foreverlazy

I would've loved to see this sort of tension between them after a final reveal where Vedika questions whether or not Sagar truly loves her, or this idea of Jhanvi that he still has in his head. Not saying no to an endgame for them, but if we had more time with the show I do think that's something interesting the writers could've explored.

Forever upset that there's conflict between my favourite ITV sister duo, but I guess them not totally fighting over Sagar is a win for me. I'm glad they got a strong relationship in the beginning though!

Yeah it was great to see a cordial bond between long lost sisters in an itv.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 days ago

When Will

Yamini 's Memories Return?

She's Not Koel

I Wish Sagar And Yamini Were Paired Up In The Beginning Of The Series

No Matter

I Still Love The Cute Actress Who Plays Her

smiley9

Divya294 thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: SilverBell

When Will

Yamini 's Memories Return?

She's Not Koel

I Wish Sagar And Yamini Were Paired Up In The Beginning Of The Series

No Matter

I Still Love The Cute Actress Who Plays Her

smiley9

Me too. Anushka did full justice to Yamini.