Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

😂I know many may not agree with the side villain and Vedika match.

However, I think I like it so much because of the way the writers showed their initial interaction. These two characters have a feud and all feuds equal some level of passion. The pretend slap and the video was a great scene plus her pulling down the door on him was clever too. 

Vedika and Sagar on the other hand don’t seem to have such creative interactions. Sagar and Koel’s interactions are clever however.

Also, it would make a great twist if we find out that the side villain character is the driver’s son and that he has a different aim by getting close to the family.

Edited by Aishwarrior - 21 days ago
VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

😂I know many may not agree with the side villain and Vedika match.

However, I think I like it so much because of the way the writers showed their initial interaction. These two characters have a feud and all feuds equal some level of passion. The pretend slap and the video was a great scene plus her pulling down the door on him was clever too. 

Vedika and Sagar on the other hand don’t seem to have such creative interactions. Sagar and Koel’s interactions are clever however.

Also, it would make a great twist if we find out that the side villain character is the driver’s son and that he has a different aim by getting close to the family.

There are two FL so there needs to be two ML Sagar is the obviously the first one but the villain vedikha interaction is not shown much as compared to Sagar Vedikha and koel's interaction maybe indicating that Sagar is or will be an LI for Vedikha or Koel.I personally think Sagar-Vedhika would be better but as you said previously Vedhika seeming more mature than Sagar would be little weird in this dynamics maybe in future Sagar will develop same level of maturity as hers would be great 👍.

But maybe villain and Vedhika could be a thing you never know some twists may appear as you mentioned but right since show is in intial stages and also focus of leads are scattered all over the place CV's are not focused on LI's at the moment.Maybe second LI is yet to be introduced or maybe that villain is only second LI.Guess we will soon find out.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

It would have been so much better if the serial transitioned from the car accident to us seeing Vedika as a lawyer in court. I wish the entire story about the land, Vedika not having a job, and her family needing money didn't exist. That storyline is unnecessary and clichĂ©. 

The other elements of the story could have remained. The driver could have been seen trying to escape from the officers and grabbed Vedika while in a courtroom versus outside. His escape and his holding Vedika hostage could have been televised on the news for Koel, Sagar, and Saraswati to see. Hearing the driver say the Maheshwari name could have made Sagar and Saraswati have flashbacks and new questions about the past. This scene could have added more drama and a realistic storyline. Koel could have still reached out to Vedika to help with the case after seeing her on TV as a lawyer. This could have started Vedika's investigation of the Maheshwari family and eventually led her to meet Sagar and Saraswati who could be conducting personal investigations in an attempt to put together pieces from the past. 

Maybe I should write a OS because I am not pleased with the current storyline. The serial has some great actors but the story is lacking. Sayli is a force to be reckoned with on screen and a storyline such as this would have been more suitable for her and what I expected after seeing the promos. 

Edited by Aishwarrior - 16 days ago
VirenDev thumbnail

It would have been so much better if the serial transitioned from the car accident to us seeing Vedika as a lawyer in court. I wish the entire story about the land, Vedika not having a job, and her family needing money didn't exist. That storyline is unnecessary and clichĂ©. 

The other elements of the story could have remained. The driver could have been seen trying to escape from the officers and grabbed Vedika while in a courtroom versus outside. His escape and his holding Vedika hostage could have been televised on the news for Koel, Sagar, and Saraswati to see. Hearing the driver say the Maheshwari name could have made Sagar and Saraswati have flashbacks and new questions about the past. This scene could have added more drama and a realistic storyline. Koel could have still reached out to Vedika to help with the case after seeing her on TV as a lawyer. This could have started Vedika's investigation of the Maheshwari family and eventually led her to meet Sagar and Saraswati who could be conducting personal investigations in an attempt to put together pieces from the past. 

Maybe I should write a OS because I am not pleased with the current storyline. The serial has some great actors but the story is lacking. Sayli is a force to be reckoned with on screen and a storyline such as this would have been more suitable for her and what I expected after seeing the promos. 

Yeah agree with you Vedhika's current life problems as you mentioned is a bit cliché and I also thought initially after seeing promos that storyline after accident will directly start from Vedhika being a lawyer.It now feels like storyline is lagging a bit something and I liked Vedhika before when she was all fierce and determined but now especially after Sagar giving her job at his firm she has become less fierce and behaves differently in front of Sagar.

Yeah if you could pls write an OS coz I am also not pleased with it and agreed it has some great actors I too was excited at first but now that excitement has seem to be washen off due to the storyline.

Aishwarrior thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Yeah agree with you Vedhika's current life problems as you mentioned is a bit cliché and I also thought initially after seeing promos that storyline after accident will directly start from Vedhika being a lawyer.It now feels like storyline is lagging a bit something and I liked Vedhika before when she was all fierce and determined but now especially after Sagar giving her job at his firm she has become less fierce and behaves differently in front of Sagar.

Yeah if you could pls write an OS coz I am also not pleased with it and agreed it has some great actors I too was excited at first but now that excitement has seem to be washen off due to the storyline.

I definitely liked it before when she was fierce and determined. These are all qualities of a good lawyer who pushes back against injustice.

But it does seem like her character has toned down since working with Sagar. She doesn’t have to be compliant with Sagar and be seen getting ice packs for him just because he is her boss. The ice pack in today’s epi was unnecessary. But because writers want to force the Sagar-Vedika relationship they are now creating unnecessary moments for â€œfalling into Sagar’s arms scenes”. 😒🙄

Viewers don’t need unnecessary slip and fall scenes or damsel in distress scenes to grow to like the pair. Instead, what we need is realistic progression in the storyline for their relationship. I thought the song choice and “fall in chair” scene was over-the-top. It was too soon for that type of scene in my opinion. Or if writers wanted the fall to happen they could have added more appropriate dialogue from Vedika like she had in the initial fall scene. She could have mentioned more of those section numbers and IPC. 😂 Instead, Vedika is suddenly smitten with Sagar. 🙄

Edited by Aishwarrior - 16 days ago
VirenDev thumbnail

I definitely liked it before when she was fierce and determined. These are all qualities of a good lawyer who pushes back against injustice.

But it does seem like her character has toned down since working with Sagar. She doesn’t have to be compliant with Sagar and be seen getting ice packs for him just because he is her boss. The ice pack in today’s epi was unnecessary. But because writers want to force the Sagar-Vedika relationship they are now creating unnecessary moments for â€œfalling into Sagar’s arms scenes”. 😒🙄

Viewers don’t need unnecessary slip and fall scenes or damsel in distress scenes to grow to like the pair. Instead, what we need is realistic progression in the storyline for their relationship. I thought the song choice and “fall in chair” scene was over-the-top. It was too soon for that type of scene in my opinion. Or if writers wanted the fall to happen they could have added more appropriate dialogue from Vedika like she had in the initial fall scene. She could have mentioned more of those section numbers and IPC. 😂 Instead, Vedika is suddenly smitten with Sagar. 🙄

They are definitely not hiding that they want Sagar-Vedhika relationship and unnaturally shipping it.The whole scene with ice pack in yesterday's episode was definitely ott and her falling and Sagar catching and them having moment was a typical ITV cliche scene.

Just as Sagar told her she doesn't have to do chamchagiri with him just because he is her boss and it seems something reverse happened altogether since Vedhika joined his firm Vedhika has become Sagar and Sagar has become Vedhika.It would definitely been appropriate to had their IPC fights but as Vedhika appeared meek in that scenes it doesn't suit it there.Smitten is a strong word but I rather say she definitely has become lenient towards Sagar probably because he his her boss and she has gratitude for that in her heart for him.

Edited by VirenDev - 16 days ago
Aishwarrior thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: VirenDev

They are definitely not hiding that they want Sagar-Vedhika relationship and unnaturally shipping it.The whole scene with ice pack in yesterday's episode was definitely ott and her falling and Sagar catching and them having moment was a typical ITV cliche scene.

Just as Sagar told her she doesn't have to do chamchagiri with him just because he is her boss and it seems something reverse happened altogether since Vedhika joined his firm Vedhika has become Sagar and Sagar has become Vedhika.It would definitely been appropriate to had their IPC fights but as Vedhika appeared meek in that scenes it doesn't suit it there.Smitten is a strong word but I rather say she definitely has become lenient towards Sagar probably because he his her boss and she has gratitude for that in her heart for him.

I was wondering if the reason CVs seemingly toned down Vedika’s character is an attempt to make Abhishek/Sagar appear more mature. I’m not sure. I’m only assuming.

But if so, I think there are other ways for Sagar to appear mature than having Vedika transform from fierce to meek. Abhishek’s position, posture, dialogue and camera angles can all help with him seeming more mature rather than transforming Vedika.

Although, I think Sagar-Vedika is a mismatch, it has potential to change based on the storyline vs the damsel in distress and falling scenes.

I think Vedika could be grateful to Sagar and still be fierce. I’m hoping CVs don’t take that characteristic away from her now that he’s her boss but it looks like they already have. â˜č

Edited by Aishwarrior - 15 days ago
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Just caught up with all the messages here - you know villian and vedika did occur to me for a bit too!! that was one hot villian and a sheer waste if he's up to no strong role in the series ..though  if they are going to retain him on the caste - they might pair him with koel ..considering both are petty criminals :) ..It's Vedika and Sagar together for sure ..but yeah they are mismatched at the moment. I want her to be a strong lawyer and a force to reckon with and not start "sir-ing" Sagar and go weak with him. 

Btw, how did that brass pot land up in Vedika's house? I don't remember seeing it on her when she was found after the accident ..(i'm too lazy to go back and check the episodes but if my memory serves me right she was picked up without any belongings by the Sharma couple no?)

I like that Kamal guys guilt and his respect for Saraswati ..it's going to be interesting when she learns of his role in the accident - the guy is spineless and I don't think deserves to be forgiven but will be good if he keeps redeeming himself and is on team S3!

Aishwarrior thumbnail

Originally posted by: vdna

Just caught up with all the messages here - you know villian and vedika did occur to me for a bit too!! that was one hot villian and a sheer waste if he's up to no strong role in the series ..though  if they are going to retain him on the caste - they might pair him with koel ..considering both are petty criminals :) ..It's Vedika and Sagar together for sure ..but yeah they are mismatched at the moment. I want her to be a strong lawyer and a force to reckon with and not start "sir-ing" Sagar and go weak with him. 

Btw, how did that brass pot land up in Vedika's house? I don't remember seeing it on her when she was found after the accident ..(i'm too lazy to go back and check the episodes but if my memory serves me right she was picked up without any belongings by the Sharma couple no?)

I like that Kamal guys guilt and his respect for Saraswati ..it's going to be interesting when she learns of his role in the accident - the guy is spineless and I don't think deserves to be forgiven but will be good if he keeps redeeming himself and is on team S3!

Hey friend!

(red) I am glad that someone agrees with me that the villain is hot. LOL! But he will probably not have a strong role in the series. They've only shown him in 2 episodes so far and we barely know his name. I think he is there to torture Vedika occasionally. Hopefully, we will see him again. I would love to find out that he's the driver's son. 

(purple) Hopefully, Sagar-Vedika will look like a match soon. A better storyline would help. I know Sagar gave Vedika a job but he needs to do more to make us see why he and Vedika should be together instead of rescuing her like she's a damsel in distress and he's the knight in shining armor. 

(blue) You are so right. I don't recall that pot being with her when she was found. 

BTW did you notice that the song from KuVan's first night together was the same song for the Sagar-Vedika's chair scene? 

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Hi! I decided to move our discussion to the episode discussion thread.

I caught up on episodes 19 and 20. I liked a few things about the episodes, but I am unhappy with the story. Here's why:

1. Vedika started as a strong, independent woman. She was initially introduced as a competent and ambitious lawyer, which was something to look forward to. We saw her cleverly take on Himmat by recording a video of him appearing to slap her. We saw her take up for another woman on the bus. We saw her slam the door on Himmat when he tried to take her key. But CVs have reduced her to someone who constantly needs rescuing. She is now a helpless female lead and Sagar is the knight in shining armor. Her abilities as a lawyer are overshadowed by her dependence on Sagar, making her seem weak and incapable. In epi 19, I didn't like him commenting about misspellings and having to coach her through typing the letter. She is not a paralegal assistant. She's a lawyer. In the states, assistants record notes and type legal documents. I am unsure of the role of a lawyer in India... maybe it's different. Also, when grandma was rude and asked Vedika her name why didn't she say her title? It would have been powerful to hear her say Advocate Vedika Sharma. 

2. Sagar's role as the reliable savior is now in every other episode. CVs seem more focused on Sagar driving the plot forward with these rescuing scenes but they are overdone. There has already been one rescue scene. Next, we had to endure Sagar "hand-holding" Vedika through drafting her first legal document. So, another rescue scene with Sagar is not needed. If all of this is an attempt to make him look more compatible with Vedika, it's not working. It's OTT. 

3. There were opportunities to explore more engaging and complex storylines by having Vedika investigate the driver's case. Instead, that part of the story seems to be delayed. The focus remains on rescue scenarios, long staring competitions and Vedkia's loss of balance that fails to develop the characters or advance the plot. 

But I don't want to spread negativity or appear pessimistic so I will refrain from offering my opinion.

I see that Himmat/The Hot Villain will return. That's the only thing I am excited about next week. 

Enjoy the serial!