Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

That fall down the stairs should've left them bruised at least, if not with broken bones smiley37 inhe romance aur lawyer lawyer khelna tha smiley37

They’ll switch roles according to situation smiley17
Let’s see who falls in love first smiley36

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I am liking the episodes so far ❤️

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yay Aish! Good to see you here after BKAS.  Yes, i've been enjoying the epis so far too ..the dynamics between the different characters is good. Both sisters are fun. Sagar has is heart in the right place - glad he knows his father and grandma are no good. It's going to be a long long time until the truth surfaces but we'll see how it goes!

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

Hi friends!

I recently started tuning in to this serial. I was a BKAS fan and I’m happy to see Sayli in something new and different.

The start is a little slow but hoping for it to progress soon. I love Koel! She’s fun and adorable despite of being a troublemaker and naughty. She’s definitely the kind of friend a girl needs in life… supportive and spontaneous. So, I think there will never be a dull moment with her around. Vedika seems kind but extremely serious about following rules and keeps spitting the law. They are total opposites so this bond should be interesting and I’m loving it already. I hope they remain “thick as thieves” or very close.

BTW… I’m loving Sayli’s nails! The French tip is 🔥.

Jashangrewal28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Hey , is anyone notice bg score in last night episode ?? It was damn good!!smiley11

Edited by Jashangrewal28 - 25 days ago
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 21 days ago

Hi friends! Just started watching this show and already loving it. They have show way better lawyer characters than other shows.

MoodyMango thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Caught up with all the episodes! I'm liking it so far

Hopefully there will no love triangle.

The chemistry between sisters is good smiley27 

HennaGumDrop thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Really enjoying this show so far! And happy to see so many of the BKAS fans here. Sayli is getting a chance to shine in this show!

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey guys recently started to watch this show and catched up to all episodes.The plot looks good and sisters bond is good even though they don't know about each other.Loving Abhishek as Sagar as well.

Edited by VirenDev - 20 days ago
Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

As mentioned in another post… I’m not really feeling Vedika and Sagar. Individually they are great. But together, I don’t see the chemistry. Vedika seems too mature for him. Sagar seems more suitable for Koel. Plus, Koel and Sagar’s first meeting was cute and funny with her stealing his wallet and tying his shoes together. 

I think the guy who keeps torturing Vedika is more suitable for her. I could see their relationship transitioning from enemies to lovers. The more I see his character, the more I like him. He’s edgy and rugged, but somehow Vedika always seems to put him in his place which is hilarious. Plus he’s a hottie😍 and I love his style! 🔥 I just wish I knew his name. 😂😂😂

Sagar and Vedika seem to have a forced chemistry on screen instead of an organic connection. 

Jashangrewal28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

As mentioned in another post… I’m not really feeling Vedika and Sagar. Individually they are great. But together, I don’t see the chemistry. Vedika seems too mature for him. Sagar seems more suitable for Koel. Plus, Koel and Sagar’s first meeting was cute and funny with her stealing his wallet and tying his shoes together. 

I think the guy who keeps torturing Vedika is more suitable for her. I could see their relationship transitioning from enemies to lovers. The more I see his character, the more I like him. He’s edgy and rugged, but somehow Vedika always seems to put him in his place which is hilarious. Plus he’s a hottie😍 and I love his style! 🔥 I just wish I knew his name. 😂😂😂

Sagar and Vedika seem to have a forced chemistry on screen instead of an organic connection. 

I don't like but that side villain type character smiley26

And i personally would like to see vedhika and sagar together smiley42