Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

https://x.com/SonyTV/status/1797601626657849541

Kamal - Vedika meet finally smiley22

The girls should take revenge collectively from M clan & Kamal 

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

Saw the episode today ...Was alright ..I'm liking Sagar already. His heart is in the right place and he knows how to diplomatically win any argument. The way he was not cheated by koel and her mom - and how he tacked his father to get him to pay up the contractors was good - 

I'm surprised how the girls don't remember anything from when they were 5. Looking at Kamal didn't seem to invoke any memories in Vedika - they should have thrown in some amnesia angle or had the girls be younger when they separated.

Overall story looks interesting ..The sets are a bit poor and the make up of Rajeshwari and the others in that household 20years later is so poor ..hardly any age progression for that many years!!!!

Edited by vdna - 29 days ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Yesterday's episode - Sagar and Vedika were hilarious, the way they were having a legal battle and the public was confused smiley37

Vedi and koel are soo.adorable together smiley42 loving the sisters alreadysmiley9

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Hi friends!

I recently started tuning in to this serial. I was a BKAS fan and I’m happy to see Sayli in something new and different.

The start is a little slow but hoping for it to progress soon. I love Koel! She’s fun and adorable despite of being a troublemaker and naughty. She’s definitely the kind of friend a girl needs in life… supportive and spontaneous. So, I think there will never be a dull moment with her around. Vedika seems kind but extremely serious about following rules and keeps spitting the law. They are total opposites so this bond should be interesting and I’m loving it already. I hope they remain “thick as thieves” or very close.

BTW… I’m loving Sayli’s nails! The French tip is 🔥.

Edited by Aishwarrior - 27 days ago
Jashangrewal28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kaisa hai show guyz ?!
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 26 days ago

cast is pretty impressive, I hope this show does well

even the villains are superb actors and not caricatures

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

That fall down the stairs should've left them bruised at least, if not with broken bones smiley37 inhe romance aur lawyer lawyer khelna tha smiley37