Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

950842 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samIHA04

Listen guys.....relax and breathe

Koi bhi show kahi nahi jayega. Inko 5 ya 6 months taak time hai. Uparse Soniye ko koi nayi weekday show pipeline pe nahi hai isiliye koi bhi off air nahi karega soniye. Mehendi show will get early slot to give space for KBC. Inke yaha jitni jaldi weekend show udd jaata hai utne jaldi weekday show nahi uddta hai.

About story getting fast paced then main kahungi ke story definitely bhagana padega kyunki unko puri kahani dikhana padh raha hai within 5 ya 6 months according to their contract with channel. Already 2 months ho gaaye show ke. Agar story nahi bhagaya toh lene ke dene padh sakta hai. Aur waise bhi show ruin hone se accha hai finite rahe

Hope to see your stories here too, read 2-3 on the Vanshaj forum smiley20

samIHA04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thorn.Princess

I am keeping faith in my Triveni Sangam, let's see what happens!

Main bhi chahti hun Triveni sangam ho aur Budhiya ke band baaje🤞🏻

950842 thumbnail

Main bhi chahti hun Triveni sangam ho aur Budhiya ke band baaje🤞🏻

Dadi needs a reality check asap.

samIHA04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thorn.Princess

Hope to see your stories here too, read 2-3 on the Vanshaj forum smiley20

Aww smiley27

Thank you for appreciation smiley9

Main story bhi dil se likhti hun, jab taak dil se koi awaz nahi aata tabtak kuch nahi likhti baas observe karti hunsmiley36

But I really hope idhar story likhne ke liye dil se awaz aayesmiley39

950842 thumbnail

Aww smiley27

Thank you for appreciation smiley9

Main story bhi dil se likhti hun, jab taak dil se koi awaz nahi aata tabtak kuch nahi likhti baas observe karti hunsmiley36

But I really hope idhar story likhne ke liye dil se awaz aayesmiley39

Look forward to it, hope that does happen smiley1

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Koi bhi show kahi nahi jayega. Inko 5 ya 6 months taak time hai. Uparse Soniye ko koi nayi weekday show pipeline pe nahi hai isiliye koi bhi off air nahi karega soniye. Mehendi show will get early slot to give space for KBC. Inke yaha jitni jaldi weekend show udd jaata hai utne jaldi weekday show nahi uddta hai.

About story getting fast paced then main kahungi ke story definitely bhagana padega kyunki unko puri kahani dikhana padh raha hai within 5 ya 6 months according to their contract with channel. Already 2 months ho gaaye show ke. Agar story nahi bhagaya toh lene ke dene padh sakta hai. Aur waise bhi show ruin hone se accha hai finite rahe

Well Said

Lets Not Panic And Enjoy The Show

It Might Stay On Air For 5 Or 6 Months

smiley9

SilverBell thumbnail

Iam Disappointed To Learn The Production House Is The Same

From Horrible Zee Tv Shows

Radha Mohan And

Shiv Shakti

Those Shows Suck

I Watched Them

And Quit

smiley6smiley7

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I agree with you

There is no news of any upcoming SonyTV show

But what I disagree is : all shows in SonyTV, currently running and those which went off air just before Pukaar- they had time more than 6 months

Why only Pukaar creatives has to make the story run like Rajdhani express and finish it within 6 months?

I am ok when story goes fast, because in Web series the stories really go fast

But here the way the story is going it’s not right

I think the only reason people like Sagika is the actors chemistry.

Otherwise all we see onscreen is Sagar trying to kiss Vedika, get a kiss from her, falling on top of her and Vedika being never in love, gets attracted.

Every love story needs to bloom slowly, steadily, beautifully.

For example they showed the memory loss promo

If Vedika was not in love with Sagar and they showed Vedika’s memory coming back and slowly slowly falling for Sagar as her memory comes back. May be she has a friend who is boy, Sagar is jealous.

Then it would have been much better.

Or before Sagika fell in love Rajeshwari brings a girl as Janvi to make Sagar confused.

All these needed to happen before Sagika fall in love

For a good story, twists are needed before the main leads fall in love, not after they fall in love.

The leads need to go through turmoils and then realise that they are in love.

Now what will happen? As Sagika love each other the only way to bring Koel as Janvi is making her vamp.

Itna Triveni Triveni hum karte hai wo to Gaya kaam se

It will become a story of Saraswati and her moral police best daughter Vedika and her evil vamp daughter Koel

And Sagar is nothing but Vedika’s love sick puppy, her body guard and her physical intimacy partner.

Edited by MFRanjini - 1 months ago
SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: MFRanjini

I agree with you

There is no news of any upcoming SonyTV show

But what I disagree is : all shows in SonyTV, currently running and those which went off air just before Pukaar- they had time more than 6 months

Why only Pukaar creatives has to make the story run like Rajdhani express and finish it within 6 months?

I am ok when story goes fast, because in Web series the stories really go fast

But here the way the story is going it’s not right

I think the only reason people like Sagika is the actors chemistry

Otherwise all we see onscreen is Sagar trying to kiss Vedika, get a kiss from her, falling on top of her and Vedika being never in love gets attracted.

Every love story needs to bloom slowly steadily beautifully.

For example they showed the memory loss promo

If Vedika was not in love with Sagar and they showed Vedika’s memory coming back and slowly slowly falling for Sagar as her memory comes back. May be she has a friend who is boy, Sagar is jealous.

Then it would have been much better.

Or before Sagika fell in love Rajeshwari brings a girl as Janvi to make Sagar confused.

All these needed to happen before Sagika fall in love

For a good story twists are needed before the main leads fall in love, not after they fall in love.

The leads need to go through turmoils and then realise that they are in love.

Now what will happen? As Sagika love each other the only way to bring Koel as Janvi is making her vamp.

Itna Triveni Triveni hum karte hai wo to Gaya kaam se

It will become a story of Saraswati and her moral police best daughter Vedika and her evil vamp daughter Koel

And Sagar is nothing but Vedika’s love sick puppy, her body guard and her physical intimacy partner.

Exactly

But Looking At The Trp Of Sony Tv Shows

This Show Is 0. 2

I Don't Want K To Be A Vamp

The Old Grandma And Sagar' s Father Are Already The Villains

So No Need For K To Be A Vamp

Just Bring Another Guy For Her Too

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Exactly

But Looking At The Trp Of Sony Tv Shows

This Show Is 0. 2

I Don't Want K To Be A Vamp

The Old Grandma And Sagar' s Father Are Already The Villains

So No Need For K To Be A Vamp

Just Bring Another Guy For Her Too

You mean other shows had better TRPs?

Then the makers need to increase the TRPs not end the show. Right?

And yes the beginning was so beautiful

Vedika Koel Saraswati bond was so beautiful

There was no need to make Koel negative