Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

About love triangle

I don’t think there will be any actual love triangle

One month ago I predicted a story line where Koel comes to Maheshwari house as Janvi and Sagar gets confused whom to love between Vedika and Janvi ( Koel)

That time Sagar was not in love with Vedika.

But now, after two months, 44 episodes Sagar is totally blindly in love with Vedika. His attraction towards her is both mentally and physically. When everyone in the house went against Vedika he kept defending her and he is the one who will free Vedika from jail.

Then we know the romantic rain dance will happen.

And Sagar totally stopped talking about Janvi. Plus Sagar always mentioned Janvi as his best friend not his love.

From BTS videos we saw Koel thinks Vedika stole the necklace and put Mayuri into jail, so Koel is angry with Vedika. And Vedika already is angry with Koel. And Sagar will find evidence against Mayuri, Vedika will tell him what Koel did. So Sagar already hates Koel.

Let’s say Koel comes to Maheshwari house as Janvi. Sagar will be shocked. But he will not start liking Koel. Because he already loves Vedika.

But yes I am sure Rajeshwari will insist Sagar Janvi ki shaadi ho jaye and Saraswati bhi man jayegi

But for love triangle Sagar needs to be confused among whom to love- wo nahi hoga because he is sure he loves Vedika. He already told Digvijay he might marry Vedika.

Case 1: which I totally hate- Koel turning negative and try to marry Sagar

Case 2: I really hope it happens- Vedika Koel misunderstanding is cleared. Koel is just hurt but not become negative. She was a nice Cupid between Sagika, she can remain that.

AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The question is will Sagar stop loving Vedika when he finds out that Vedika is is his Jahnvi his childhood bestie. SagIka will be the end game. Yes, dad will emotionally blackmail Sagar to marry Jahnvi Koel. Sagar will agree to marry Koel on his family pressure.

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MFRanjini

Congratulations ❤️❤️❤️

Let’s keep the forum active 😀😀😀

I do hope things go according to what you are predicting and eventually our Triveni Sangam, the soul of this show, comes out victorious together smiley27

AamnaSharifFan thumbnail

Yes, I hope our predictions come true fingers crossed.

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AamnaSharifFan

The question is will Sagar stop loving Vedika when he finds out that Vedika is is his Jahnvi his childhood bestie. SagIka will be the end game. Yes, dad will emotionally blackmail Sagar to marry Jahnvi Koel. Sagar will agree to marry Koel on his family pressure.

If he knows Vedika is Jhanvi, he will be more than happy to marry her na smiley36

If his Dadi and Dad try to force him for Koel, he is a lawyer, he'll find some loophole to showcase her real identity and prove she is Yamini. The most obvious clue being that her childhood photo is there in the house. He can confuse Koel's mom on which one of the girls is Jhanvi and then record her confession saying the other is Koel. Saraswati and even Sagar knows which one is which na smiley36

MFRanjini thumbnail

Why Sagar trusts Vedika so much?

Kyun ki wo Subhadra ka beta hai 🤣 Subhadra ko apne pyar (Digvijay) mein koi daag nahi dikhta 🤣

blind love blind trust 🤣

Waise ITV heroes misunderstand heroines so easily. But Sagar didn’t.

Only two months hua hai show ka

Wait for it wait for it

Very soon Rajeshwari will be able to manipulate Sagar to go against Vedika.

Otherwise story kaise chalega? No story in ITV family show goes on with hero good all the time.

Hero gali nahi khayi to wo serial serial e nahi

But I expected Rajeshwari to bring a vamp girl as Janvi. I didn’t expect Koel to be Janvi.

If I was Koel, main Vedika ke against jati (because Koel thinks Vedika stole the necklace and blamed Mayuri)

But main kabhi Sagar ke pichhe nahi jati

“420 yuk 🤪 ghar waqt upar char jata hai 😡 yuk 🤪”

AamnaSharifFan thumbnail

Can't wait for that day wkr Rajesheari will be exposed, but the CVS won't exposed Rajeshewari quickly, it will take time, but who knows she might gets exposed soon. It would be interesting to see how would the fearless Sherni vedika would tackle Dadi, and Digvijay alone, and will Sagar help her. Sagar blindly trusts his dadi and loves his dad alot. He won't able to listen anything against his so called dadi even if Vedika/Jahnvi exposed her.

elnino thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

But in the precap he told vedika.…..dadi framed vedika…..

AamnaSharifFan thumbnail

Yes, I know that Dadi has framed Vedika, but Sagar will prove her innocence and bail her out. I have seen it on You Tube. It will be interesting to see that if Sagar will marry Koel due to dadi pressure on him.

MFRanjini thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/C95eRHNSsv0/?igsh=cG51M3JsdTJ2eG9h

Pukaar already under scanner

kya problem hai story line mein ?