Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Thanks a bunch Aish for bringing me up to speed!! Just watched today's episode! Liked it ..Sagar and Vedika are looking better together than in the initial episodes! ..So they both love each other but haven't confessed or what is their status?

Did that Kamal guy grow a spine and start standing up for Saraswati?

Did Koel's mom get a new face?

Also, how did Vedika's adoptive parents figure out that she is Saraswati's daughter? What's the story behind that pot?

Thanks again for helping me catch up y'all!

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

Hey! I hope you had an enjoyable vacay. It’s good to have you back. 😊

I was going to give up on the serial as well. I stopped watching for a week but our forum friends called me back and the serial has gotten better. Even Sagar and Vedika’s connection/chemistry is better.

Here is what you missed…
Vedika still works for Sagar. So far we think she is his only employee and we don’t know what Sagar does all day. His only job seems to be following Vedika around. Vedika’s 1st case was representing Dayal Singh (the driver who caused the accident) and getting him bail. Rajeshswari revealed this to Saraswati who was angry with Vedika and Sagar for about 24 hours. While out on bail, Dayal was in the midst of trying to tell Saraswati the truth about who was behind the accident when he was slaughtered by a car. Blood splattered everywhere… even on Saraswati’s face🩸. This caused her to go into shock and she had to receive an injection. Koel and Vedika cared for her and soon she forgave Vedika and Sagar and agreed to open up Guatum’s case to discover the truth. Vedika has a feeling Rajeshswari is the mastermind and they have been playing a game of cat and mouse for last few episodes. No one is aware of mean old granny’s antics. Only Koel knows and she is trying to support Vedika but Koel’s mom wants to break their bond. She wants Koel to steal from the Maheshwari’s.

Other stuff to know…

• Sagar was 7 when the accident happened
  • Vedika and Koel are not aware of their true identity and remember nothing when they were 5
  • Sagar and Vedika have been breaking laws and beds. They lied to the police that they were married twice and have been caught kissing each other on the cheek ever since. We think Sagar is a hopeless virgin who is after Vedika’s V-card. 🤣😂 Because he is always following her and falling on top of her.
  • They are just starting to think they have feelings for the other
  • Himmat (the sexy driver) hasn’t been in many episodes ☹️☹️☹️.

vdna thumbnail

Wait what? Sagar and Vedika are cousins? How come? Vedika is Saraswati and Gautum's daughter no? Nothing to do with Sagar's parents?

Sorry i'm just catching up with the story after a break!

Originally posted by: MFRanjini

Sagar and Vedika have distant relationship but Rajeshwari can use it to break their relationship using this.

And yes when Saraswati knows the truth she will divorce Kamal.

Sagar came to India to take his mother and Saraswati with him to UK. He was never planning to stay in Maheshwari house.

But Maheshwari house is the main place where the whole story goes around.

So I think Vedika will fight for her love and she will try to reunite Saraswati and Kamal when she comes to know he is suffering for so long. I remember the scene of Saraswati and Kamal where he gave her Vedika’s address.

So I think everyone will stay in Maheshwari house only.

Digvijay will go to jail and Rajeshwari will not support him. Sagar will be happy the case is solved. His mother is free from his evil dad.

Only Vedika (and Koel) will know that Rajeshwari is behind every evil things happening.

But yes Sagar Vedika ki love ki rail gari break to zarur legi if this cousin thing comes out.

We saw BTS where Rajeshwari try to send Vedika and her parents to jail.

Definitely her foster parents not revel her identity. They will try to cut every connection Vedika has with this family. She is not safe here.

If they come to know few hours ago their daughter was dying inside a freezer they will definitely take her home.

vdna thumbnail

Oh, now i get the cousin angle! Well they aren't technically and genetically cousins - so who cares. Also I thnk the only way Kamal can redeem himself is by giving up his life for something that benefits Saraswati or the girls or Sagar - The guy is cute and I would have liked to see Saraswati move on and fall in love with him - he's weirdly hot IMO ..but given what they made him do in the series - there's no redemption - the guy was legit out to murder - they should have shown him get cold feet and try to abort the plan to murder or botch it in someway ..but he trying to finish off saraswati with the boulder can never be forgiven - otherwise I actually find him a good match for Saraswati!! ..

For those who saw Sayli's earlier series BKAS, so hilarious that they made Sayli's cheater BF from BKAS as her dad Gautum here :)

😲😲😲Oh yes, you are right. Due to Saraswati marrying Kamal these two are cousins. I keep forgetting that part. 🫣🥴

Wow.

🤔I guess these two won’t be gettting married. That would be kind of weird. Even if they were in London, it would be weird. 🥴

Did CVs think about this or is this a writing blunder? 🤔

I guess these two won’t be falling on top of eachother once the truth is revealed. Having a crush on your cousin is not acceptable👀. Sorry Sagar. Sorry Vedika. ☹️🥺

Edited by vdna - 2 months ago
Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Thanks a bunch Aish for bringing me up to speed!! Just watched today's episode! Liked it ..Sagar and Vedika are looking better together than in the initial episodes! ..So they both love each other but haven't confessed or what is their status? Yes, once Sagar knew that Vedika would soon be leaving the Maheshwari mansion, they both started wondering if they could be in love. But there has been no confession yet.

Did that Kamal guy grow a spine and start standing up for Saraswati? LOL! No. He is still Rajeshwari's puppet. However, he did speak up for her when she wanted to visit her and Guatum's old house.

Did Koel's mom get a new face? Yes. That just happened in the last epi.

Also, how did Vedika's adoptive parents figure out that she is Saraswati's daughter? What's the story behind that pot? The foster parents started asking Saraswati about her daughter Janvi. Saraswati shared details of how she lost her in a car accident, 20 years ago, on a specific road, and what was going on at the time of the accident. Also, she mentioned Janvi's pot was with her at the accident and it is identical to hers. So these were all indicators that Janvi is Vedika.

You're welcome!

Aishwarrior thumbnail

Yes... it's hilarious that Vaibhav from BKAS is now her father. smiley37

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9l8YEzPRCw/?igsh=MWUzNGhudzRxbmtmZw==

No matter what I don’t know why I am loving Sagar and Vedika so much. ❤️

Mujhe dono bohot innocent lagte hai

Aishwarrior thumbnail

Originally posted by: MFRanjini

I loved Saraswati Vedika Koel dance very much 😍😍😍

Both Sayli and Anushka dance so well. Even Sukhada ji was really great.

Putting myself into Vedika’s foster mom’s shoes- if it was me, I wouldn’t let Vedika stay there in Maheshwari house even for one more second. And I would have hated Sagar so much.

Mayuri wants that necklace so badly 🥲

interesting precap

I’m always super late watching the serial in the states☹️. I just saw Thursday epi and… OMG! Koel and Vedika were so cute today! 😍 I adore these sisters and I love seeing them helping Saraswati. And yes, Sayli is an incredible dancer. I’ve seen her do everything but the robot dancing 🤖😂. Maybe they should add it to an epi the next time her and Sagar are stopped by the cops.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/3otPoSdDx8LwfyQIWA/giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952chunxfecwm9zupamkausxnxciodb3imwk0jux6x0&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Edited by Aishwarrior - 2 months ago
vdna thumbnail

Thanks a bunch Aish for bringing me up to speed!! Just watched today's episode! Liked it ..Sagar and Vedika are looking better together than in the initial episodes! ..So they both love each other but haven't confessed or what is their status? Yes, once Sagar knew that Vedika would soon be leaving the Maheshwari mansion, they both started wondering if they could be in love. But there has been no confession yet.

Oh, so Vedika was living in the Maheshwari mansion?

Did that Kamal guy grow a spine and start standing up for Saraswati? LOL! No. He is still Rajeshwari's puppet. However, he did speak up for her when she wanted to visit her and Guatum's old house.

Right, his character arc is a bit messed up - they could have shown him as being innately good - right now his subservience to the maheshwaris overrides his morals - his hotness seems wasted - or am I the only one finding him hot?

Did Koel's mom get a new face? Yes. That just happened in the last epi.

I see! I liked the old one better - Just to be clear, Koel's mom has no idea that Koel is a Maheshwari kid, correct?

Also, how did Vedika's adoptive parents figure out that she is Saraswati's daughter? What's the story behind that pot? The foster parents started asking Saraswati about her daughter Janvi. Saraswati shared details of how she lost her in a car accident, 20 years ago, on a specific road, and what was going on at the time of the accident. Also, she mentioned Janvi's pot was with her at the accident and it is identical to hers. So these were all indicators that Janvi is Vedika.

I see! Yes, looks like the foster mom wouldn't want to reveal the truth to Vedika ..I hope she does though!!

You're welcome!

Thanks! - Sorry so many questions!

Word Count: 0

950842 thumbnail

It's awesome to see so many new faces on the forum today smiley27

Aishwarrior thumbnail

Oh, so Vedika was living in the Maheshwari mansion?

Yes, she stayed there to help Saraswati prepare for puja. Her parents were away for a few days and didn't realize she was staying at Maheshwari mansion. That is also another reason why her foster parents are upset. They probably feel that they are already losing their daughter.

Right, his character arc is a bit messed up - they could have shown him as being innately good - right now his subservience to the maheshwaris overrides his morals - his hotness seems wasted - or am I the only one finding him hot?

I thought he was cute in YHM but his character arc in this serial makes him unattractive to mesmiley36. I am still mesmerized by Himmat. smiley42Although we see him every 3 weeks and he has about 2 lines in an epi, I think he's hot.

I see! I liked the old one better - Just to be clear, Koel's mom has no idea that Koel is a Maheshwari kid, correct?

LOL! I like both of them. And no, Mayuri doesn't know yet but seeing Vedika's parents may cause her to remember and figure it all out soon. I am sure she will not have a problem knowing Koel is Saraswati's daughter because the Maheshwari's are rich and it could benefit her.

I see! Yes, looks like the foster mom wouldn't want to reveal the truth to Vedika ..I hope she does though!!

I am afraid that keeping the truth from Vedika could ruin her relationship with her foster parents. I understand why they don't want her to know, but keeping this big revelation from her is not good. Once Vedika discovers the truth about who she is and becomes aware that her foster parents knew and didn't say anything, she will be hurt.

Thanks! - Sorry so many questions!

No problem at all. Happy Friday!