Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

950842 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Or Rajeshwari may pay some random girl to act like Janvi to separate everyone from Vedika. This could make Vedika jealous and we see her confess her true feelings to Sagar on his wedding day. That would be an interesting track. CVs have a lot of options for how they can deliver the story. I have no idea what could happen next which is good because the story is a little unpredictable and interesting.

What if Sagar and Vedika work together and ask someone from Koel's locality to play Jhanvi and Yamini just to come to terms with the truth? This could be to help Saraswati, and before the actual revelation for the girls too that Vedika = Jhanvi and Koel = Yamini. Dadi will freak out and confess in front of the 3rd person and it keeps the whole intrigue element in a positive direction too. Right now it is kinda sad to see that evil >>> good in most cases.

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

Right. I guess she would have to divorce Kamal or he dies😭. After Saraswati discovers Kamal tried to kill her with a huge rock, I’m sure she won’t stay married to him anyway. Also, I always got the feeling as if Kamal didn’t have an interest in ever marrying a woman but he was forced. Discovering they are cousins just made it weird for me to understand the story. 😂😂😂 I didn’t pay attention to that all before. And if it’s discovered that Kamal tried to kill Saraswati and then married her… Would Vedika still want to be with Sagar and in the Maheshwari family? Wouldn’t this make all of them seem deceptive? I never considered what happens if Kamal’s truth is revealed. I was only thinking about Digvijay and Rajeshswari’s truth coming to light. I guess Sagar would have to leave his family completely. Or this discovery to the truth won’t happen. 🤔I think I’m confused. 😂😵‍💫😂

Simple. Sagar will forgo the Maheshwaris, and take his mother along. He is an earning member, so he can provide for her. She has also suffered enough for 20 years with an unfaithful husband and thankless in-laws. Vedika might not want to be with him after the revelation, but the reality is also the above, it is important for Sagar and his mother to not be in that toxicity.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thorn.Princess

Or Rajeshwari may pay some random girl to act like Janvi to separate everyone from Vedika. This could make Vedika jealous and we see her confess her true feelings to Sagar on his wedding day. That would be an interesting track. CVs have a lot of options for how they can deliver the story. I have no idea what could happen next which is good because the story is a little unpredictable and interesting.

What if Sagar and Vedika work together and ask someone from Koel's locality to play Jhanvi and Yamini just to come to terms with the truth? This could be to help Saraswati, and before the actual revelation for the girls too that Vedika = Jhanvi and Koel = Yamini. Dadi will freak out and confess in front of the 3rd person and it keeps the whole intrigue element in a positive direction too. Right now it is kinda sad to see that evil >>> good in most cases.

This is definitely a smart idea.

I hope CVs adopt this idea. It makes sense and would help Vedika catch Rajeshswari trying to harm the girls. Especially if the girls pretend that they remember something from the accident but blackmail her with it just to scare her.

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sagar and Vedika have distant relationship but Rajeshwari can use it to break their relationship using this.

And yes when Saraswati knows the truth she will divorce Kamal.

Sagar came to India to take his mother and Saraswati with him to UK. He was never planning to stay in Maheshwari house.

But Maheshwari house is the main place where the whole story goes around.

So I think Vedika will fight for her love and she will try to reunite Saraswati and Kamal when she comes to know he is suffering for so long. I remember the scene of Saraswati and Kamal where he gave her Vedika’s address.

So I think everyone will stay in Maheshwari house only.

Digvijay will go to jail and Rajeshwari will not support him. Sagar will be happy the case is solved. His mother is free from his evil dad.

Only Vedika (and Koel) will know that Rajeshwari is behind every evil things happening.

But yes Sagar Vedika ki love ki rail gari break to zarur legi if this cousin thing comes out.

We saw BTS where Rajeshwari try to send Vedika and her parents to jail.

Definitely her foster parents not revel her identity. They will try to cut every connection Vedika has with this family. She is not safe here.

If they come to know few hours ago their daughter was dying inside a freezer they will definitely take her home.

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

This is definitely a smart idea. I hope CVs adopt this idea. It makes sense and would help Vedika catch Rajeshswari trying to harm the girls. Especially if the girls pretend that they remember something from the accident but blackmail her with it just to scare her.

Also, this method will alert Digvijay who will then act out in some way, and the trio will be able to put together the full picture. Till now, he has not entered the arena nor felt threatened coz his mom is taking care of everything. He is the main culprit too.

950842 thumbnail

Sagar and Vedika have distant relationship but Rajeshwari can use it to break their relationship using this. Sagar Vedika ki love ki rail gari break to zarur legi if this cousin thing comes out.

Fair point.

And yes when Saraswati knows the truth she will divorce Kamal.

Her love for Gautam >>>>> GOALS smiley27

Sagar came to India to take his mother and Saraswati with him to UK. He was never planning to stay in Maheshwari house. But Maheshwari house is the main place where the whole story goes around.

Yeah, ultimately it will still be kept there coz they cannot hire multiple places for long.

So I think Vedika will fight for her love and she will try to reunite Saraswati and Kamal when she comes to know he is suffering for so long. I remember the scene of Saraswati and Kamal where he gave her Vedika’s address. Digvijay will go to jail and Rajeshwari will not support him. So I think everyone will stay in Maheshwari house only.

Honestly, this is the only place I will respectfully differ because I think Kamal will give his head in to save Digvijay and end up in jail too. They won't put the main villians in jail for long coz then they have no story left.

Sagar will be happy the case is solved. His mother is free from his evil dad.

I really wish to see her speak up once in a while, atleast for Sagar.

Only Vedika (and Koel) will know that Rajeshwari is behind every evil things happening.

For atleast a month or so, yes. Post that hopefully they do reveal it to Sagar too.

We saw BTS where Rajeshwari try to send Vedika and her parents to jail. Definitely her foster parents not reveal her identity. They will try to cut every connection Vedika has with this family. She is not safe here. If they come to know few hours ago their daughter was dying inside a freezer they will definitely take her home.

It is comforting to know they love her that much. Yes, she is not safe at all, and neither are they. Hope they are not put into jail for too long.

950842 thumbnail

https://x.com/tony_loki_peter/status/1813674438162006100

smiley36

Edited by Thorn.Princess - 2 months ago
MFRanjini thumbnail

Yes you are right

Kamal will go to jail instead of Digvijay

MFRanjini thumbnail

I loved Saraswati Vedika Koel dance very much 😍😍😍

Both Sayli and Anushka dance so well. Even Sukhada ji was really great.

Putting myself into Vedika’s foster mom’s shoes- if it was me, I wouldn’t let Vedika stay there in Maheshwari house even for one more second. And I would have hated Sagar so much.

Mayuri wants that necklace so badly 🥲

interesting precap

Edited by MFRanjini - 2 months ago